• Topics

• I don't have a problem with the story itself being posted, it allows for discussion of issues within the community. However what's up with your Christian comment: "Beware of the false prophet"? What are you alluding to?
    • 'Sikhs against the EDL' are too concerned for muslim and hindu matters for my liking, however, Balwinder Rana is right in saying that tommy robinson is just using our history to incite hatred between Sikhs and muslims in revenge for grooming white girls. That is obvious and it shouldn't even need to be repeated on these boards. Where was his concern for girls in our community when he was a member of the BNP and leader of the EDL? The goreh used 'divide and conquer' during colonial rule in Bharat/Hindustan (India) to remain in power. Despite Sikh efforts in WWI & II, they still discriminate and attack us (1984, hate crimes etc.) so never ever trust them. Imagine if the many goreh and Sikhs got their wish and the muslims were removed from the uk. The goreh would feel like their land has been reclaimed and the Sikhs may get some praise in return but that would soon be forgotten, just like history has already shown, and our community will remain anonymous with some still always eager to please, like a dog to its master. Don't forget we're not the only non-english community here. What about the muslims removed from the UK? With money and education, they could re-settle anywhere, maybe in areas with Sikh populations, in revenge for Sikhs in the uk colluding with the goreh. If those communities were untroubled before but starting experiencing the problems we currently have with grooming then what would be there to celebrate? I support the work of SYUK in making the community aware of grooming and I hope it continues but forming an alliance with  a former member of the BNP and EDL seems like desperation for greater recognition. Mohan Singh does good work for the community but I lost respect for him when he stood in a bana and recited the Sikh national anthem to the goreh, who all looked like football hooligans, before inciting hatred between them and muslims. He is representing Sikhs but that was, in my eyes, an embarrassment and not clever. This is how hate crimes can occur. All this takes is a fool to watch it online and decide to attack a brown man with a turban and beard, even though almost all muslims in the west do not wear a turban. Is 'Katy Sian' a muslim? She is no Sikh. If she claims otherwise, she is one of many sell-outs.
    • Other faiths don't have to deal in intense level of Ghadari like we have, nor do they have a problem with Non-disciples faking loyalty, both of these problems effect our people. O.P. could've said anything like "Indian guy caught", "Hindu-dressed like Sikh caught", "Muslim-dressed like Sikh caught", "Atheist-dressed like Sikh caught", but look at what Mr.RSS O.P. posted.
    • That seems like a good idea  Might try and purchase one on ebay. Alot Better then paying a monthly subscription if its free. 
    • What is wrong with posting this? It is right that this scum bag is exposed Just because you have a beard and wear a turban does not entitle you to be annoymous.  It is about time people woke up and judge a person by their actions instead of how they look.  He has tarnished the Sikh identity but lets not try and hide this under the carpet like other faiths do such as Christians and muslims.