Guest reply

Yes they can. As long as there is full respect of Gurbani. Some may tend to not because sometimes when familoes are not amritdari the environment can become a little unsuitable.  If the maryada is adhered to I.e. no shoes heads covered nothing manmat in the room such as family pics above gurbani etc. This applies to amritdaris aswell because not all amritdaris have a gurmat home environment. Regardless of amrit taken or not just take the satkaar into consideration and priority.  Maharaj krpa karan

Sure they can as long as they show full satkar and use prescribed rehit for the paat . I don't see a problem , even non-sikhs have been doing sehaj paats for obtaining gian  and kirpa .

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• they are all excellent as they compliment each other, enjoy all of them keep adding more 
    • Which One Do You Like The Most? Which Is The Best?
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you... Please teach me how to be more like you. You are 4 years older than me and I see you as an older brother who is teaching a paapi like me. Please do carry on and create posts that teach murakh's like me, the amount of gian you have is immense. Maharaj has done beant kirpa on you, I hope that I am also blessed like you and that when I die or even when I am singing the praises of Vaheguru, He doesn't ask: Who is this lying at my Door?  ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਤ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ ॥ Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door. ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥ I hope that the Lord does not ask," "Who is this, lying at my door?""||61||. Salok Kabeer Ji Bhagat Kabeer Ji - Ang 1367 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).   I am looking forward to talking again with you Veerji...   VJKK VJKF
    • They were loyal as far as it suited them but in the meanwhile they was having secret communications with the British agents. For example the prime minister of sarkar-e-khalsa was a dogra hindu punjabi and the general gulab singh was also a hindu dogra. We all know how that turned out. The generals two who betrayed the Sikhs in the anglo-sikh wars were of brahmin hindu stock who hid themselves in hindu mandirs like a typical cowardly hindu brahmin after the surviving angry Sikh troops came looking for them after the battles, I think they were even lynched by the Sikhs after finding them from what i read from historical books. The white european generals and adventurist mercenaries who joined the Sikh Khalsa army were also traitors who even though they hated the British due to the American independence and  Napoleonic wars, they still had racial loyalty to other whites than non-white powers. So they would often have secret communications with the invading white british supremacists in order to do over those they were serving at the time. Maharajah ranjit singh's govt and empire's downfall was that he trusted non-sikhs in key positions of power. He didn't purge or force conversion to those who wanted to be in his inner circle. Too many people with competing interests and loyalties then betrayed the mother land punjab and his empire because they saw better opportunities with the foreign invaders. Just like in present days we see the same thing in politics of punjab. They do each other over rather than unite and fight the common foreign occupying power (centralised Indian govt in delhi). The house of pataila has always been a kingdom of sellouts and betrayers of the Sikh panth. The founder of patiala kingdom was a vessal state in all but name of afghan invader abdali when in the mean time the Sikhs of other kingdoms and land of punjab was busy fighting and dying to save the faith and their families of the onslaught. And just as his ancestor betrayed the kaum so did the grandfather of captain amrinder singh who became a freemason to help the british against Sikh empire/punjab. And so did his father and now captain amrinder singh is also a gaddar inheriting the long legacy of traitorous behaviour and mindset by putting his lot in and siding with Indian congress party in order to have some power in the indian establishment.