• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Preeet

Disrespecting Keski?

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody else feel that this is disrespectful?

He also posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZSvl7IJO8E

Edited by Preeet

I always wonder why do we have so many backstabbers and <banned word filter activated> gaddars in our community ?

Such people are reason sardar jokes are made on whole kaum ! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I always wonder why do we have so many backstabbers and <banned word filter activated> gaddars in our community ?

Such people are reason sardar jokes are made on whole kaum ! 

Mhmm, even in general he acts really weird in his youtube channel. I have no idea why he clings to his Keski while publicly embarrassing the image.

He needs a good telling off by someone.  In the olden days all sardars were busy fighting in wars and had no time to make jokes about their image. Hari Singh Naluwa was so respected that mothers used him as am image to scare their children.  Now we have an image of jus reign  that we can use to embarrass ourselves with.  People will do anything for publicity. He should be made aware of the discomfort his image on a slipper can cause...especially when he wears his keski.

3 people like this

I wonder what the hell is wrong with his brains. What would it have cost him to have that pattern of himself printed onto the dastar material and he would be wearing it proudly on his head. Would have earned him a million more clicks and respect than he has now...

Let his online avatar sink into oblivion. The more we give attention to people like him, the more they get encouraged. 

He's just a clickbait ! leave him, At best, report his channel ;) 

He's using business tactic for his views and that is controversy. Anytime any person is about to lose popularity, to maintain popularity they make themselves an issue of controversy to divide people onto them, both groups will watch him and try debating. For him this is about ad revenue on Youtube and he knows what he's doing. Some Gursikh that he knows should be telling him to stop this weak sly way of doing stuff and get popular the right way.

he should have had enough sense in this current climate to NOT undermine the sikh saroop , I mean how many pints of blood and lives lost does he want to see in the US and Canada? But I guess him and Superwoman will do the usual and say it don't matter cos it wasn't like we told them to do it ... they are multimillionaires from undermining sikh values and behaviour with their sly digs

2 people like this

16 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Some of his jokes kind of go way beyond what is appropriate in Sikhi anyway. Recently he went on a trip across Canada and in Halifax he was openly eating meat, not just any meat but he was eating a Halifax Donair. Anyone who knows what a donair is will know these restaurants are most often owned by Muslims and the meat is likely Halal. 

Jus Reign aside, i know a fair few  Punjabi's who have a dastaar and untrimmed beards that eat meat and most of the time don't really care if it's halal, to me it's a mute point, if your going to eat meat your eating meat, it being hala or kosher or jatka won't really make a blind bit of difference to them.

I go to wedding's where i see men with full beards and dastaars eating meat and drinking alcohol, i've given up asking why they present one image and do a something else .

Back to Jus Reign, the guy's a youtube comedian who has capitalised on his success and that's how he makes a living, he has, in the past, been pretty good at defending Sikhi and the images of it but as of late he's kind of got lost in his fame and celebrity status.