On 18/03/2017 at 4:52 PM, jkvlondon said:

nice pun, training for freelance work with The sun?

I prefer the dailymail

21 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

I prefer the dailymail

omg do you think u can get me a job there? I could use a summer internship ,

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

omg do you think u can get me a job there? I could use a summer internship ,

Unfortunately, we don't employ immigrunts or mozlems. Sorry.

32 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Unfortunately, we don't employ immigrunts or mozlems. Sorry.

Must be the Japanese in me...sorry, I'm a disgrace.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Don't focus too much on it. I had a friend who was getting Darshan of various deities, it all stopped because he became obsessed with it. Just remember this is all Maya, focus on Akaal only. Why care about the future when we ourselves have no power to change it? 
    • you should make an account penji. 
    • Guest Amrit Vela
      Fateh   Does anyone know of any Gurdwara that have Amrit Vela Simran/Kirtan in Coventry? I would like to attend but dont know of any throughout the week.   thanks
    • Guest Jagsaw_Singh
      Pali is a dialect of Prakrit, in that you are correct. But lets correct some of your other points: The word 'Sanskrit' does not occur anywhere in the Vedas. Not a single verse mentions this word as denoting a language. The father of Sanskrit himself: Panini, says that the language of the Hindu Vedas was the  Chandasa language, not Sanskrit. Are you TejS coming before us today claiming to be more of an authority on Sanskrit than Panini himself ?  because the father of Sanskrit himself says Sanskrit came about much much later !   Buddha, when tasked with putting his teachings down into the tongues of the people chose Prakhrit and others. Not once did he even mention the word Sanskrit let alone write anything in it. This shows that Sanskrit didn't even exist at the time of Bhudda.  Every single coin and written artefact found in the Punjab since time immemorial has inscriptions in Prakrit. Not one single thing written in Sanskrit has been found. Not one. And remember, every single archeological coin and artefact found in Punjab (bar a very small number) has Prakrit written in the Aramaic script that our Punjabi forefathers wrote in. Nothing written in the Hindu's scared devangari script has ever been found in Punjab. Even far away from Punjab at the historic nanaghat caves in western India where India's oldest writings are found on the cave walls; all the writing is in Prakrit. Nothing there was written in any language called Sanskrit because such a language did not yet exist. Bahmans would invent it later as a tool of subjugating the people. That's where you fit in the picture. In order to peddle the filth of saffronisation in India the Hindu nationalists need fools to carry the made up and distorted message. Like I said, that's where you fit into the picture. Your forum avatar and past affiliation with the pakandi nang Niddar Singh has been duly noted by all. Your nang group proudly proclaims that Sikh warriors exist to protect the Hindu legacy. Fair play to you....you're certainly being true to what you believe. btw....Apabrahmsa is Prakrit.