Apnay going to Churches

Okay, this is something that happened a couple of years ago.

It was summer and I was just going to a friend's house, to play some Playstation, the best way to pass your 3 Month Summer Holidays. I was passing near this small medieval Byzantine Church

AND I noticed some shoes outside, near the door. 

Well, that actually surprised me, because it was very weird for Greeks to enter barefoot their church. (Even the nearby living Gypsies don't go to churches without their shoes on)

So, I decided to open the door and see who was in and what the hell was going on. To my surprise, 3 Indian aunties from Sikh backrounds, who lived just some blocks away, were doing "matha tek" of the murals and images of Jesus and Orthodox Saints, and were singing "κύριε ἐλέησον- kirie eleison"  meaning "lord bless us". They saw me and I asked "auntie ji, tusi ithe ki karde a?". They replied "kush nahi put, we were just going to the super market and we decided to stop here". 

These were the same aunties who performed yajna in the nearby mandir and also perform pilgrimage of Saint John the Russian (this is a crazy thing, every year apnay will ask us whether they could park their cars in our yard in order to walk 20 kms uphill to receive blessings from the mummified body) but would only once in two years spend some petrol to go to Gurdwara.

Why so little trust in Guru sahib? I have tried to convince many people, but all end up saying "meri dadi vi shiv de mandir jandi si" or "my bhapa have received murad from the sai".

Guest Jacfsing2

It's a disguise, you see the job of Christianity is to seem like a diverse religion, so they get some people that wear certain religious clothing, convert them, and then tell them to keep wearing those religious items to bring more people into Christianity, there are also Hindus dressed like Sikhs as well, as well as Muslims because in all honestly to the rest of the world and to some Sikhs, it's easy to trust to Sikhs compared to everyone else. Once they get that done, then they go on converting trips deceiving people. Jesus himself deceived many in his own life.

3 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Oh God! All this is propaganda for simple-minded Hindoos or Sikhs to get converted. I have studied in a Convent School in Punjab. They told us that your hair and pagris make you far from God and that if we became Christians we would only pay half of the school 

11 minutes ago, MrHSinghK said:

Look at this video there are so many people who look like Sikh's but follow different religions 

These types are pure opportunists. They look like businessmen who converted to gain some perks, you can tell just by looking at them.

29 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Christianity and Sikhi can't both be right.

yeah but which christainity ??? that's the rub , if you read the original contemporary writings he never claims he is God or worshippable he says only Akal Purakh is worthy , to contemplate on naam and the Gun of Akal Purakh . He says many similar things to Guru ji but agreed his message got thrown out by corrupted followers...

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah but which christainity ??? that's the rub , if you read the original contemporary writings he never claims he is God or worshippable he says only Akal Purakh is worthy , to contemplate on naam and the Gun of Akal Purakh . He says many similar things to Guru ji but agreed his message got thrown out by corrupted followers...

And why didn't he just write his own message down? If he's supposed to be Antarjami, (according to Christians), then he should have known it was going to be corrupted, (I don't believe he was sent by God or that he's his son).

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

And why didn't he just write his own message down? If he's supposed to be Antarjami, (according to Christians), then he should have known it was going to be corrupted, (I don't believe he was sent by God or that he's his son).

Another school of thought propounds that he was only a pedagogue, a radical whose image was conveniently built up to ratify the digression of Christian doxa from that of the parent Jewish.

20 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Another school of thought propounds that he was only a pedagogue, a radical whose image was conveniently built up to ratify the digression of Christian doxa from that of the parent Jewish.

even the jews weren't following their original doxa , he was just trying to bring them back to the path because like hindus they had gone awry with treatises on magic , superstition, mistreatment of women etc... surprisingly or not I see a lot of parallels with vedas /idol worship/lack of worship of the nirgun saroop of akal Purakh  appeaaring in sanathan dharma and judaism similar prejudical attitude to women in spiritual matters despite the large number of dharmic women in their history , the reappearence of magical tantra mantra after being driven out by Moses