S4NGH

Congress comes to power in Panjab

I'm not going to rant about congress badal AAP etc and the apparent stupidity of the panjabis. Same jail, new jailer.

Putting the obvious negatives a side, can we focus on the few positives?

1) badal drug mafia raj comes to an end. For today.

2) As far as I'm aware, captain is against SYL (??)

3)....?

Edited by S4NGH

36 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

I'm not going to rant about congress badal AAP etc and the apparent stupidity of the panjabis. Same jail, new jailer.

3)....?

captain did the following when he heard the SYL verdict from supreme court he resigned from loksabha along with his comrades from congress instead of fighting and speaking against the verdict ...don't expect them to do anything to help us .

22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

captain did the following when he heard the SYL verdict from supreme court he resigned from loksabha along with his comrades from congress instead of fighting and speaking against the verdict ...don't expect them to do anything to help us .

I think you missed the point of the post.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

3)....?

1). A new mafia will replace him.

2). He was because he felt it would keep him in power, now that he's old and in power we will see his true intentions.

Punjabis were stupid for this decision. Aurangzeb is probably jealous of the Indian government by now, and the Gursikhs of the past if they saw Sikhs today would wonder where they all went.

1 hour ago, S4NGH said:

3)....?

Badal Mafia is still around. By them not being in political power does not mean that they do not have influence.

Considering that they own great swathes of businesses in Punjab means that they still have a lot of clout.

If you get rid of the Badals all you do is create a vacuum for some other opportunistic family to fill the void.

2 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

I think you missed the point of the post.

No I didn't but I didn't want people to go on flights of fancy about how much greater our condition will be it's the same families just our version of Games of Thrones ...he is brother in law to Badal and has just married his kid into Gulab SIngh DOGRA's family . Ghadars are everywhere 

Jebus wept guys. What happened to focusing on positives?!

What's done, is done. Now what? Are we going to whinge about this or get our stuff together?

Like I said. Same jail, new jailer. We all know of the negatives. Give up whinging.

Edited by S4NGH
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

What's done, is done. Now what? Are we going to whinge about this or get our stuff together?

Like I said. Same jail, new jailer. We all know of the negatives. Give up whinging.

who cares about some old buddard clinging to a kursi in some hall , his power stems from Akal Purakh's hand and I will only see the anginat blessings that are showered on us everyday in every way

The kids, babies  and youth full of love for sikhi dragging their parents back to Guru ji's charan through the dor of moh.

The sharing of the loads and pressures of the needy by our brothers and sisters across the globe causing recognition of our true nature and praise of the Guru

The multipronged approach to solving our problems ourselves instead of waiting for a hero : environmentally, legally, financially, politically

the use of new tech to circumvent traditional blockages to news, parchaar and drawing together into a world sangat inspiring the home nation from outside the reach of detractors

The mistrust of media, foreign/ non-sikh authors of our history and people returning to source to do own research then sharing that with family and friends

The awakening of the elders to their joint knowledge and rekindling of old sikh ways and traditions in the youth in the villages 

The continuous prayers for the chardikala of the panth going on around the globe 

The huge number of people signing and letting non-sikhs know about the human rights/water problem in Punjab drumming up world-wide support for the challenge through international human rights court .

The immense blessings of gursikhs who go beyond and make a difference 

THESE are the signs to be positive about , it has nothing to do with stupid godless people shifting seats.... besides what can happen to the panth and land blessed by Guru ji's vaak?

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

No I didn't but I didn't want people to go on flights of fancy about how much greater our condition will be it's the same families just our version of Games of Thrones ...he is brother in law to Badal and has just married his kid into Gulab SIngh DOGRA's family . Ghadars are everywhere 

I just heard that the marriage thing is all facebook rumors spread by AAP. 

22 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

I just heard that the marriage thing is all facebook rumors spread by AAP. 

saw picture of the happy couple go figure ...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/royal-wedding-amarinder-s-grandson-marries-karan-singh-s-granddaughter/story-nIlHOcWrYSDQCIptL6yKFN.html

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Guru Sahib wouldn't support being a Ghulam to anyone. When Arminder decides to form a Sikh Theocracy then we can call him ok, right now he's just terrible.

And Phoolka wins and goes to Gurdwara to do shukrana ...so much difference in quality ... 

• Like 1

On 11/03/2017 at 3:19 PM, jkvlondon said:

who cares about some old buddard clinging to a kursi in some hall , his power stems from Akal Purakh's hand and I will only see the anginat blessings that are showered on us everyday in every way

The kids, babies  and youth full of love for sikhi dragging their parents back to Guru ji's charan through the dor of moh.

The sharing of the loads and pressures of the needy by our brothers and sisters across the globe causing recognition of our true nature and praise of the Guru

The multipronged approach to solving our problems ourselves instead of waiting for a hero : environmentally, legally, financially, politically

the use of new tech to circumvent traditional blockages to news, parchaar and drawing together into a world sangat inspiring the home nation from outside the reach of detractors

The mistrust of media, foreign/ non-sikh authors of our history and people returning to source to do own research then sharing that with family and friends

The awakening of the elders to their joint knowledge and rekindling of old sikh ways and traditions in the youth in the villages 

The continuous prayers for the chardikala of the panth going on around the globe 

The huge number of people signing and letting non-sikhs know about the human rights/water problem in Punjab drumming up world-wide support for the challenge through international human rights court .

The immense blessings of gursikhs who go beyond and make a difference 

THESE are the signs to be positive about , it has nothing to do with stupid godless people shifting seats.... besides what can happen to the panth and land blessed by Guru ji's vaak?

Positivity. Why you couldn't have started with that, I do not know. :/

How did congress get back in power in punjab after absence of 10years or more?

Well its quite simple. The Sikh vote was split by the AAP and akali daal made their manifesto about multifaith punjabiyat rather than Sikh orientated agenda thus losing the Sikh popular vote. Many Sikhs disillusioned by punjabi politics stayed away from voting for Akali dal and some voted for AAP as they wanted a change from the corrupt badal mafia family had inflicted alot of damage to punjab.

Then we had the hindu punjabis who instead of voting for the new boys AAP or BJP mostly voted for the anti-sikh congress party thus showing their communal colours.

The hindu punjabi brahmin leaders whipped up anti-khalistan sentiment to scare HP's into voting for congress. Like this <banned word filter activated> anti-sikh hindu demon kali ma worshipper

And the likes of Shiv sena they actively campaigned to get hindus out to vote to elect congress as a snub to BJP but also to rub salt into the wounds of Sikhs.

Remember 40% of tiny punjab is hindu now its possibly close to 50 percent maybe as SGPC has been more interested in maintaining badal familys grip on power than spreading Sikhi convert punjab to 99% Sikh as it should have been.

The pro-khalistan party of Simranjeet mann has been a joke party for a long time now. He is a clapped out old relic that has no influence or power and is clinging on to his leadership of a sinking ship rather than giving leadership to a younger charismatic educated leader to take the movement forward. The one agenda party isnt going to solve the daily needs of punjabi's who are more worried about economy and health than independence into the unknown. His party has no solutions for their daily bread so will never get the popular Sikh vote.

• Like 1