Guest kaurrrrr

Singhnis with Dastaar look ugly?

Guest London jwaan
14 hours ago, Kira said:

There seems be some sort of vendetta towards you lol. I would advise the mods to do an IP check.

No vendetta, just striking out against the hypocrisy of the taliban contingent on this forum.

Check my IP all you like. In fact mods, print it a copy abs shove it up kira's jagsaw

Guest London jwaan

I struggle to accept a talibanised interpretation of sikhi based on someone who metaphorically salsa'd in front of SGGS and has the arrogance to determine who is sikh and who is not.

Check my IP. Won't change the facts.

Guest Friendly
On 16 March 2017 at 7:57 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jkvlondon had made her choices and metaphorically dive the lambada in front of SGGS by baring a non sikh during an anand karaj. This is accepted as beadbi by the community, hence the mixed marriage demonstrations.

To counter this, she writes extremist views on this forum, often making up facts to appear more pious or learned. 

She also broadly stereotypes people from punjab, based on having succumbed to kaam and having preferred salsa dancers -turbanned or not.

This is NOT an example for our girls to follow.

Mods - do not delete this post. Is important 

You just wasting your time on someone who tells a lot of porky pies for an amritaarhi nothing. First she told everyone here her husband wears a pugg and keeps long beard who is also more Sikh than her. Then she told her children also are pugg wearing lot. Dunno why she telling this and changing her stories each time. She is fake. May be she is going midlife crisis.

9 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

No vendetta, just striking out against the hypocrisy of the taliban contingent on this forum.

Check my IP all you like. In fact mods, print it a copy abs shove it up kira's jagsaw

a61.jpg

Guest London jwaan
On 3/18/2017 at 0:34 PM, Guest Friendly said:

You just wasting your time on someone who tells a lot of porky pies for an amritaarhi nothing. First she told everyone here her husband wears a pugg and keeps long beard who is also more Sikh than her. Then she told her children also are pugg wearing lot. Dunno why she telling this and changing her stories each time. She is fake. May be she is going midlife crisis.

I hear you. There are other decent people on this forum that have meaningful opinions - doesn't mean everyone always has to agree.

On 18/03/2017 at 3:25 AM, Kira said:

There seems be some sort of vendetta towards you lol. I would advise the mods to do an IP check.

let them play musical IDs , aint no problem to me ... maybe they/he like to show how they/he fit perfectly into the widespread misogynistic labels that are attached to Punjabi males ... shame really

Women with Turbans look beautiful and the adorning of such turbans adds a presence to their personal character

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.