Singhnis with Dastaar look ugly?

Guest kaurrrrr

Guest London jwaan
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

ever heard of books, videos ...reading asking... yes we did have an anand karaj and we kept our word Guru ji is the central support of our life.

What have books got to do with it? If you were to get divorced tomorrow for whatever reason, would your husband remain a keshdari?

If not, as I suspect, he has converted in order to marry you. Not because he is a sikh. So the same way you term Sikhs to be turban wearing punjabis rather than Sikhs, doesn't that make him a turbanned salsa dancer?

And there are plenty of posts here discussing that amridharis should only marry amridharis??

1 hour ago, Guest London jwaan said:

What have books got to do with it? If you were to get divorced tomorrow for whatever reason, would your husband remain a keshdari?

If not, as I suspect, he has converted in order to marry you. Not because he is a sikh. So the same way you term Sikhs to be turban wearing punjabis rather than Sikhs, doesn't that make him a turbanned salsa dancer?

And there are plenty of posts here discussing that amridharis should only marry amridharis??

So your premise is unless a person is sikh from the get go until last breath he/she is not a sikh proper , may I ask why someone's origin has an effect on their end ?

Fact is he is his own man there is nothing to stop him from shaving or going and getting a haircut  why do you presume that anyone has a control over another ? I have seen a few people fall hard out of rehit despite being amritdhari/sarblohi etc does that mean it has something to do with the bibi who still was rehitvaan ? What would you suggest in that case her to abandon her husband or stick by his side and help him back ? 

Life events meant I needed to do pesh (operation) so I have been waiting for him ... I don't consider myself in amritdhari status but we both are sikhs .

Guest London jwaan

Exactly my point. You have made your choices based on your personal preferences but still consider yourself to be sikh. The same way other sikhs do. But to your immaturity, it's OK for you to bend the rules to what others would consider beadbi, but it doesn't apply because it's you. But you consider others not to be sikh. Including maharajah ranjit Singh!

And slagging off people who come from punjab eg in laws, just because you choose the salsa route is stereotypical nonsense. Lots of problems in punjab, but doesn't make everyone from there idiots, violent or anything else. Where do you think your parents came from? Are they stupid and violent to their daughter in law? Total behvkoofi

Conclusions straight out of your jagsaw.

Waheguru JI ka Khalsa, Waheguru JI ki fateh 

Guest kabbadi

It is clearly obvious that you are the same person as that username guest London jwaan. Exposing oneself is not a recommendation, no one is interested if you are married to a brazilian or a monkey. Self exposure is akin to showing off so nobody really gives a damn shyt. 

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

So your premise is unless a person is sikh from the get go until last breath he/she is not a sikh proper , may I ask why someone's origin has an effect on their end ?

Fact is he is his own man there is nothing to stop him from shaving or going and getting a haircut  why do you presume that anyone has a control over another ? I have seen a few people fall hard out of rehit despite being amritdhari/sarblohi etc does that mean it has something to do with the bibi who still was rehitvaan ? What would you suggest in that case her to abandon her husband or stick by his side and help him back ? 

Life events meant I needed to do pesh (operation) so I have been waiting for him ... I don't consider myself in amritdhari status but we both are sikhs .

There seems be some sort of vendetta towards you lol. I would advise the mods to do an IP check.

Guest London jwaan
14 hours ago, Kira said:

There seems be some sort of vendetta towards you lol. I would advise the mods to do an IP check.

No vendetta, just striking out against the hypocrisy of the taliban contingent on this forum.

Check my IP all you like. In fact mods, print it a copy abs shove it up kira's jagsaw

Guest London jwaan

I struggle to accept a talibanised interpretation of sikhi based on someone who metaphorically salsa'd in front of SGGS and has the arrogance to determine who is sikh and who is not.

Check my IP. Won't change the facts.

Guest Friendly
On 16 March 2017 at 7:57 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Jkvlondon had made her choices and metaphorically dive the lambada in front of SGGS by baring a non sikh during an anand karaj. This is accepted as beadbi by the community, hence the mixed marriage demonstrations.

To counter this, she writes extremist views on this forum, often making up facts to appear more pious or learned. 

She also broadly stereotypes people from punjab, based on having succumbed to kaam and having preferred salsa dancers -turbanned or not.

This is NOT an example for our girls to follow.

Mods - do not delete this post. Is important 

You just wasting your time on someone who tells a lot of porky pies for an amritaarhi nothing. First she told everyone here her husband wears a pugg and keeps long beard who is also more Sikh than her. Then she told her children also are pugg wearing lot. Dunno why she telling this and changing her stories each time. She is fake. May be she is going midlife crisis.

Guest London jwaan
On 3/18/2017 at 0:34 PM, Guest Friendly said:

You just wasting your time on someone who tells a lot of porky pies for an amritaarhi nothing. First she told everyone here her husband wears a pugg and keeps long beard who is also more Sikh than her. Then she told her children also are pugg wearing lot. Dunno why she telling this and changing her stories each time. She is fake. May be she is going midlife crisis.

I hear you. There are other decent people on this forum that have meaningful opinions - doesn't mean everyone always has to agree.