Singhnis with Dastaar look ugly?

Guest kaurrrrr

6 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

This shows turban wearing Bibi's are hot headed :waheguru:

Basics of Sikhi should do an interview of MR.jvklondon 

Title should be "Sissy husband of an uncivil wife"

Trust me it would be a big eye opener !

I will not tolerate beadbhi of our mahaan gursikhs  so you can choose to call me hot headed I don't care  but that was your warning the three times is coming close ...

And as for my husband he would have handed you your teeth by now for being disrespectful to Mahaan Gursikh Bibian of our panth. 

oh so now we know civil in BJ's vocab means meek and will not speak even when something bad is happening. Sure you aren't a closet pandit?

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I will not tolerate beadbhi of our mahaan gursikhs  so you can choose to call me hot headed I don't care  but that was your warning the three times is coming close ...

And as for my husband he would have handed you your teeth by now for being disrespectful to Mahaan Gursikh Bibian of our panth. 

Who has done Beadbi, am stating facts.

Nobody likes to talk about side effects just the rosy picture.

Bibi Rajni ji no doubt excelled in qualities of a good wife.

7 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Who do you think taught Mai Bhago Sword play ? her Father, brothers and Husband , who left her with the duty of protecting he homestead and family ? Her Husband so she was considered full of the gun required of a wife and a soldier by him and she did what her Guru ji taught her so was above reproach ...and yet you come again with nonsense ...you are a lost cause 

It is official BJ thinks Mata BHag Kaur was not a good wife ... <facepalm>  I hope none of your family members ever hear this BS

37 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Please do not misuse the example of Bibi Rajni.

Much respect to all those bibis who wear the dastaar! !!!! And a bloody shame on those who discourage them!!!

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Who do you think taught Mai Bhago Sword play ? her Father, brothers and Husband , who left her with the duty of protecting he homestead and family ? Her Husband so she was considered full of the gun required of a wife and a soldier by him and she did what her Guru ji taught her so was above reproach ...and yet you come again with nonsense ...you are a lost cause 

It is official BJ thinks Mata BHag Kaur was not a good wife ... <facepalm>  I hope none of your family members ever hear this BS

OP Kaur raised the question whether to wear a turban or not ?

Her words show that she's worried about society & marriage not accepting her for wearing turban.

Which is very true when you don't come from a Jat turban wearing background.

If she's Jat then there shouldn't be a problem finding suitors accepting her with turban.

If not then better not follow racist-castist jats, listen to your parents.

40 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

OP Kaur raised the question whether to wear a turban or not ?

Her words show that she's worried about society & marriage not accepting her for wearing turban.

Which is very true when you don't come from a Jat turban wearing background.

If she's Jat then there shouldn't be a problem finding suitors accepting her with turban.

If not then better not follow racist-castist jats, listen to your parents.

wow , amazing , what advice , forget your own jasba about your sikhi saroop , suppress yourself and your wishes just to fit in with non-religious narrow minded people who will never understand you and give them the false impression that you are like them, non-religious, who will then look for similar people to marry you to . 

be truthful , live and present yourself in the way you feel you want to be , don't worried about your marriage increasingly the guys are realising the values of a gursikh wife and looking for them . Only dinosaurs or punjabiyat preaching guys would want a doormat not a real partner. 

On 10/03/2017 at 0:18 PM, Guest kaurrrrr said:

Vaheguru Je Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Je Ke Fateh

I have been wanting to tie a dastaar for a few years now and will one day hopefully soon, but I have noticed that some Sikhs, (particularly men and aunties) see a woman with a dastaar on as ugly? I never really gave this much of a thought, however now it's making me think, how will I find a husband if everyone thinks I am ugly? I know how I sound, and I also don't really know what I am asking, but, do we really look, ugly? Do you really think dastaar on amritdhari women should not be allowed? Why is it that amritdhari men are so against having a spouse that JUST LIKE THEM, has respect for their Guru Ji and loves their crown and is made humble by their crown, and always remembers that they are representing their faith so always do good? What is the problem?

SSA,

Yes most men find dastaar wearing singhni's its not cos of the dastaar its more to do with the kesh. Its extremism because Guru's didnt say women should wear dastaar or not cut kesh. Dashmesh pitta created kaur for Sikh women to be princesses to beautify themselves and not created singhni's (lionesses). Singhni's are a new innovation created by the singh sabha movement in 18th-19th century to separate their women from hindus and muslims. Guru ji knew women and men are different in nature with different bodys for a different purpose. Men are naturally attracted to hairless beautiful women and women are attracted to masculine hairy chest hunter gather brave confident men.

The false narrative of equality was given by liberal cuck Sikhs by the british to create weak sikhs and singh sabha movement to stop their women being attractive to non-khalsa men.

There are 3 type of women who become sikh women who tend to be daastar wearers

1) Those who believe in brainwashed false concept of equality and are feminists

2) Those who are weak minded and bullied into wearing it and keeping kesh by peers, family,etc

3) Liberal types who wear dastaar but may continue to cut their hair, wear makeup, have tattoo's and partake in anti-sikh lifestyle and activities.

In the end you should always go back to the Guru and what did Sikh women at the time wear. Did they wear dastaar or did they wear modest clothes and chuni? You will find most wore chuni's

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

oh so now we know civil in BJ's vocab means meek and will not speak even when something bad is happening. Sure you aren't a closet pandit?

Jasbir Kaur Villaschi,

Give it a rest.

Are you sure you are an Amritdhari Sikh? You certainly do not act nor speak like one. If you are, please consider visiting the Panj Pyare and asking for Pesh. Making violent threats and using potty-mouth language is not Gurmat. Samjh?

Also, I doubt your husband would do that as violence seeing as he is a Brazilian who knows very, very little about Sikhi itihaas.

You are not fooling anyone here.