Guest Jacfsing2
26 minutes ago, JUSTAJATT said:

No disrespect>much respect. You didn't answer without diverting.

Tantric yoga varies according to what energy you are dealing with. Where has 3HO been associated with sex yoga. They do kundalini yoga and white tantric. White tantric is NOT sexual, red tantric done by some hari dammas is twisted sexual form.

I aint got no more interest into listening to guys who refuse to even try and learn what the terms tantra actually mean and also to the jathabandi fanatics amogst us.

If you wanna argue with me, put the gurbani here and we can discuss it Sikh to Sikh, word for word, pangti to pangti. Otherwise, go wash your mouths, clean your ears and open your eyes.

Even Kira is telling you straight-up, but how much Gurbani you follow I don't know, but if I posted Anti-Caste Gurbani; you'd still argue, "No, Gurbani doesn't talk about ending caste, but rather castes being equal". We know your intention; just look at the username you picked for yourself.

6 hours ago, JUSTAJATT said:

No disrespect>much respect. You didn't answer without diverting.

Tantric yoga varies according to what energy you are dealing with. Where has 3HO been associated with sex yoga. They do kundalini yoga and white tantric. White tantric is NOT sexual, red tantric done by some hari dammas is twisted sexual form.

I aint got no more interest into listening to guys who refuse to even try and learn what the terms tantra actually mean and also to the jathabandi fanatics amogst us.

If you wanna argue with me, put the gurbani here and we can discuss it Sikh to Sikh, word for word, pangti to pangti. Otherwise, go wash your mouths, clean your ears and open your eyes.

Point me to where I said 3HO deal with sexual tantric yoga. I only pointed out that there is aspects of eroticism in Yoga. Yoga as a wholesome exorcise is fine, there's nothing wrong there. But it doesn't impact spirituality at all, Plenty of Gursikhs reached Brahmgyan and none of them practiced Yoga in the physical sense. You claim to be a Sikh yet you have a username which is completely contradictory to it. If you want to speak about Gurbani then sure.

On 24/03/2017 at 7:26 PM, JUSTAJATT said:

Being a Sikh is supposed to make you realise where other spiritual teachers from different faiths have gone wrong NOT the  faiths. 

Eh have you even read Batichar Natek, if the teachers who started the faith are wrong then the faith is also wrong. Thus far the only people outside of Sikhi who reached Brahmgyan and to Akal ALL abandoned those faiths. 

Guru or bani NEVER speaks against a single religion but it speaks against the fat controllers that distort the religions with blind practice.

Once again, if you read Gurbani properly (infact if you read Batichar Natek) then you'll see that it does talk against other faiths. The propagators of the faiths were nothing more than flawed individuals, if the people who started it were flawed then so is the religion. 

ਤਬ ਜੇ ਜੇ ਰਿਖਰਾਜ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਆਪਨ ਪੁਨ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਚਲਾਏ ॥੧੭॥
Taba Je Je Rikharaaja Banaaee ॥ Tina Aapana Puna Sianmarita Chalaaee ॥17॥

ਜੇ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੀ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥
Je Sianmaritana Ke Bhaee Anuraagee ॥ Tini Tini Kariaa Barahama Kee Tiaagee ॥

ਜਿਨ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਹ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥੧੮॥
Jina Mana Hari Charanana Tthahiraayo ॥ So Sianmaritana Ke Raaha Na Aayo ॥18॥

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਚਾਰ ਹੀ ਬੇਦ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਕ ਤਿਹ ਕਰਮ ਚਲਾਏ ॥
Barahamaa Chaar Hee Beda Banaaee ॥ Sarab Loka Tiha Karam Chalaaee ॥

ਜਿਨ ਕੀ ਲਿਵ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਲਾਗੀ ॥ ਤੇ ਬੇਦਨ ਤੇ ਭਏ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥੧੯॥
Jina Kee Liva Hari Charanana Laagee ॥ Te Bedana Te Bhaee Tiaagee ॥19॥

ਜਿਨ ਮਤ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬਨ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥
Jina Mata Beda Katebna Tiaagee ॥ Paarbarahama Ke Bhaee Anuraagee ॥

As for Christianity, it's very misunderstood and if a Sikh is slating it >>then that Sikh has a lot to learn yet

Now this is something I will agree with you on. Christianity is misunderstood, Jesus never propagated being the son of god and so on.  

Edited by Kira

Looking at the article Harjinder Singh Khalsa wrote to promote kundalini yoga as an aid to help a person concentrate on Gurbani.  He never mentions once how 3HO take up certain hand positions (mudras).  Here are some examples of 3HO practicing and promoting mudras.

In this link they promote mudras and tell people what are the effects of doing certain mudras.

https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mudra

Gyan Mudra as they call it, Stimulates knowledge, wisdom, receptivity, and calmness. But does it really?  Listen to what Gurbani has to say on the topic of mudras.

ਭਗਉਤੀ ਮੁਦ੍ਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਮਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

bhagautee mudhraa man mohiaa maaeiaa ||1|| rahaau ||

The sacred mudras - ritualistic hand gestures - are made, but the mind remains enticed by Maya. ||1||Pause|| ang 1348

performing mudras doesn't stimulate knowledge or wisdom, instead it drives a person further into maya as Gurbani says.  What about receptivity and calmness?  Well maya broken down means a person is in duality and full of doubts.  Which means you are not receptive and surely not calm.   So there you have it 3HOer's mudras are not going to help anyone become more attuned, concentrate, or help a person in anyway to connect to Shabad Guru in meditation. 

Next we make analyze breathing techniques or postures.  Stay tuned for the next Guru given teachings on Kundalini yoga.