Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, muscleman said:

Jacfsing2, I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry after reading this post of yours! 

I just cannot fathom what is contained inside that wonderful tiny little mind of yours. You are always ranting on and on about how you hate Christians on this site even though you hardly know anything about them. What have the Christians ever done to you that was so evil or bad? Why do you always slander Jesus and his Bible? Do you not realise how sinful this can be for your spiritual advancement if you slander prophets of other religions? 

You appear to have so much hate against the White 3HOs too, but why? What are your reasons? What wrong have they ever done to you personally? I know there are still those that have a slave mentality and still view any White skinned person superior to themselves, regardless of their actions; but you claim to be a young person! I am not suggesting you lick their a**es just because they are White, for one minute, like the rest of the quam does!! You just need to be little bit unbiased as well as observant and only hate their (wrong) actions, that's all. Don't you realise how you are poisoning that fresh young mind of yours by indulging with such hateful thoughts about 3HOs and Jesus? 

Have you had very bad experiences with Jesus and his followers or the 3HOs? Just let it go if I were you. I wouldn't like to see that wonderful, beautiful young mind of yours turn into poison while you still have the chance to turn it into a priceless little gem or a jewel instead! You are still young so make an effort to feed your mind with nourishing positive stuff otherwise you will end up turning into a stale cabbage that stinks of you know what..........? 

You want me to kiss Christian feet? Clean their homes? Say their religion is right? Call Jesus Pakhandi God? Don't know what you want from me, but if you expect me to do any of those things it's not happening. I respect individual humans not groups. (This includes Sikh people), people aren't good because of their organization, but rather from Vaheguru himself. Also, if I said anything that I personally offended you, @muscleman, then I apologize, but stop trolling my posts when it has nothing to do with you; otherwise peace ✌.

Guest Jacfsing2
46 minutes ago, JUSTAJATT said:

No disrespect, but I answered your yoga question without a bias answer: but Kaam is opposed in Gurbani and whatever personal problem one has with it we should assist them in fighting and controlling it; however, to openly have sex yoga is manmat especially around young kids. Also all tantric yoga is sex yoga; which 3HO does.

13 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You want me to kiss Christian feet? Clean their homes? Say their religion is right? Call Jesus Pakhandi God? Don't know what you want from me, but if you expect me to do any of those things it's not happening. I respect individual humans not groups. (This includes Sikh people), people aren't good because of their organization, but rather from Vaheguru himself. Also, if I said anything that I personally offended you, @muscleman, then I apologize, but stop trolling my posts when it has nothing to do with you; otherwise peace ✌

Gurbani speaks against Yoga in the sense that its the way to God. Yogis were an odd bunch, some walked around naked, some were living in mountains. Yoga like that, that's totally anti-gurmat for Sikhs. If there are Sikhs doing it for exercise then its fine, its a nice way to relax, release stress and stay healthy. That's fine as well, however actively encouraging it as a tool to get close to God is something completely different. 

There is no yoga that relates to sex.

Tantric Yoga has aspects of eroticism within it. I can't speak to if its done in other places but its got a huge following in certain parts of India. Though this whole topic is alot more deeper than people let on. 

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

No disrespect, but I answered your yoga question without a bias answer

No disrespect>much respect. You didn't answer without diverting.

tantric yoga is sex yoga; which 3HO does.

Tantric yoga varies according to what energy you are dealing with. Where has 3HO been associated with sex yoga. They do kundalini yoga and white tantric. White tantric is NOT sexual, red tantric done by some hari dammas is twisted sexual form.

I aint got no more interest into listening to guys who refuse to even try and learn what the terms tantra actually mean and also to the jathabandi fanatics amogst us.

If you wanna argue with me, put the gurbani here and we can discuss it Sikh to Sikh, word for word, pangti to pangti. Otherwise, go wash your mouths, clean your ears and open your eyes.

Guest Jacfsing2
26 minutes ago, JUSTAJATT said:

Tantric yoga varies according to what energy you are dealing with. Where has 3HO been associated with sex yoga. They do kundalini yoga and white tantric. White tantric is NOT sexual, red tantric done by some hari dammas is twisted sexual form.

I aint got no more interest into listening to guys who refuse to even try and learn what the terms tantra actually mean and also to the jathabandi fanatics amogst us.

If you wanna argue with me, put the gurbani here and we can discuss it Sikh to Sikh, word for word, pangti to pangti. Otherwise, go wash your mouths, clean your ears and open your eyes.

Even Kira is telling you straight-up, but how much Gurbani you follow I don't know, but if I posted Anti-Caste Gurbani; you'd still argue, "No, Gurbani doesn't talk about ending caste, but rather castes being equal". We know your intention; just look at the username you picked for yourself.

6 hours ago, JUSTAJATT said:

Point me to where I said 3HO deal with sexual tantric yoga. I only pointed out that there is aspects of eroticism in Yoga. Yoga as a wholesome exorcise is fine, there's nothing wrong there. But it doesn't impact spirituality at all, Plenty of Gursikhs reached Brahmgyan and none of them practiced Yoga in the physical sense. You claim to be a Sikh yet you have a username which is completely contradictory to it. If you want to speak about Gurbani then sure.

On 24/03/2017 at 7:26 PM, JUSTAJATT said:

Being a Sikh is supposed to make you realise where other spiritual teachers from different faiths have gone wrong NOT the  faiths. 

Eh have you even read Batichar Natek, if the teachers who started the faith are wrong then the faith is also wrong. Thus far the only people outside of Sikhi who reached Brahmgyan and to Akal ALL abandoned those faiths. 

Guru or bani NEVER speaks against a single religion but it speaks against the fat controllers that distort the religions with blind practice.

Once again, if you read Gurbani properly (infact if you read Batichar Natek) then you'll see that it does talk against other faiths. The propagators of the faiths were nothing more than flawed individuals, if the people who started it were flawed then so is the religion. 

ਤਬ ਜੇ ਜੇ ਰਿਖਰਾਜ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਆਪਨ ਪੁਨ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਚਲਾਏ ॥੧੭॥
Taba Je Je Rikharaaja Banaaee ॥ Tina Aapana Puna Sianmarita Chalaaee ॥17॥

ਜੇ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥ ਤਿਨਿ ਤਿਨਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੀ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥
Je Sianmaritana Ke Bhaee Anuraagee ॥ Tini Tini Kariaa Barahama Kee Tiaagee ॥

ਜਿਨ ਮਨ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਠਹਿਰਾਯੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਹ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥੧੮॥
Jina Mana Hari Charanana Tthahiraayo ॥ So Sianmaritana Ke Raaha Na Aayo ॥18॥

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਚਾਰ ਹੀ ਬੇਦ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਕ ਤਿਹ ਕਰਮ ਚਲਾਏ ॥
Barahamaa Chaar Hee Beda Banaaee ॥ Sarab Loka Tiha Karam Chalaaee ॥

ਜਿਨ ਕੀ ਲਿਵ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨਨ ਲਾਗੀ ॥ ਤੇ ਬੇਦਨ ਤੇ ਭਏ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥੧੯॥
Jina Kee Liva Hari Charanana Laagee ॥ Te Bedana Te Bhaee Tiaagee ॥19॥

ਜਿਨ ਮਤ ਬੇਦ ਕਤੇਬਨ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਭਏ ਅਨੁਰਾਗੀ ॥
Jina Mata Beda Katebna Tiaagee ॥ Paarbarahama Ke Bhaee Anuraagee ॥

As for Christianity, it's very misunderstood and if a Sikh is slating it >>then that Sikh has a lot to learn yet

Now this is something I will agree with you on. Christianity is misunderstood, Jesus never propagated being the son of god and so on.  

Looking at the article Harjinder Singh Khalsa wrote to promote kundalini yoga as an aid to help a person concentrate on Gurbani.  He never mentions once how 3HO take up certain hand positions (mudras).  Here are some examples of 3HO practicing and promoting mudras.

In this link they promote mudras and tell people what are the effects of doing certain mudras.

https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/mudra

Gyan Mudra as they call it, Stimulates knowledge, wisdom, receptivity, and calmness. But does it really?  Listen to what Gurbani has to say on the topic of mudras.

ਭਗਉਤੀ ਮੁਦ੍ਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਮਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ

bhagautee mudhraa man mohiaa maaeiaa ||1|| rahaau ||

The sacred mudras - ritualistic hand gestures - are made, but the mind remains enticed by Maya. ||1||Pause|| ang 1348

performing mudras doesn't stimulate knowledge or wisdom, instead it drives a person further into maya as Gurbani says.  What about receptivity and calmness?  Well maya broken down means a person is in duality and full of doubts.  Which means you are not receptive and surely not calm.   So there you have it 3HOer's mudras are not going to help anyone become more attuned, concentrate, or help a person in anyway to connect to Shabad Guru in meditation. 

Next we make analyze breathing techniques or postures.  Stay tuned for the next Guru given teachings on Kundalini yoga.