MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Working as hard as Punjabis back then did, you needed something stronger than milk and ghee. And guess what! they were healthier than the majority of modern day Punjabi fellows. 

Times have changed now ! if we're going to keep stuck in agriculture based economy, I fear we going backwards . 

South india is full of IT companies and these people tend to be good in maths and related sciences. Why then punjabis are thought of as physically strong but simple brained ?

does eating idli dosa , sambar with chaul predispose you to intelligence ?

PS : on a serious note, sikhs and punjabis in general are very intelligent , we just need to put our brains in place ! 

Why hindu punjabis are more successful industrially (bollywood, elsewhere) than sikhs are ? 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
11 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Of course not! Traditional drugs had many good effects. It helped when you were sick, made you work longer etc. These modern ones like heroine etc are just killing us.

Isn't the traditional itself the problem ? 

we're dependent on langots, so when diapers come, we would switch to it ! its a logical extension .

why are we dependent on sukha, khas khas and dodey now . Fortunately we're not in a war zone nihang singh right now.

"Naam khumaari nanaka chadi rahe din raat" .

We need to find alternative drug (psychologically) to work longer lol

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

Do you know that Sukha can destroy your cancer cells?

sorry am not aware of that.

Waheguru forbid such diseases 

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

plausible !

considering hindutva says we love sikhs , they're our bros but secretly don't like us , unless we declare ourselves as branch of hindus.

RSS chief still says Guru Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga, while he was praising Guru Gobind Singh ji. 

confirmed by their constant marrying into each others families or adding more ghadars into the clan , Read about the total lack of RSS participation in the freedom struggle yesterday mentioned in Kerala CMs speech

http://beta.bodhicommons.org/article/rally-for-communal-harmony-mangalore-pinarayi-vijayan?utm_content=buffercec2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Times have changed now ! if we're going to keep stuck in agriculture based economy, I fear we going backwards . 

South india is full of IT companies and these people tend to be good in maths and related sciences. Why then punjabis are thought of as physically strong but simple brained ?

does eating idli dosa , sambar with chaul predispose you to intelligence ?

PS : on a serious note, sikhs and punjabis in general are very intelligent , we just need to put our brains in place ! 

Why hindu punjabis are more successful industrially (bollywood, elsewhere) than sikhs are ? 

hindu punjabis are more successful because they didn't have constant disruptions to their businesses, families etc in Panjab as Sikhs did , they complain constantly about how they were murdered in their thousands 35,000 + some places and yet have zero proof of their claims . Did they have their lands confiscated like those shers who went into prison for the country's azaadi ? 

please In the height of sikh empire the kingdom was the envy of the Goray because it was so rich and cultured , the population turned out to be as educated as Kerala is today but since the initial book burnings the whole of Sikh progress has been stymied by jedi mind tricks, outright manipulation of our institutes , suppression of our narrative and actual murdering of our promising youth.

Tempting to say Hindus do well where lack of moral is an advantage

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

hindu punjabis are more successful because they didn't have constant disruptions to their businesses, families etc in Panjab as Sikhs did , they complain constantly about how they were murdered in their thousands 35,000 + some places and yet have zero proof of their claims . Did they have their lands confiscated like those shers who went into prison for the country's azaadi ? 

please In the height of sikh empire the kingdom was the envy of the Goray because it was so rich and cultured , the population turned out to be as educated as Kerala is today but since the initial book burnings the whole of Sikh progress has been stymied by jedi mind tricks, outright manipulation of our institutes , suppression of our narrative and actual murdering of our promising youth.

Tempting to say Hindus do well where lack of moral is an advantage

I would say that the type of Hindu Punjabi that has done well are the Khatri/Arora types.

But it was these types that got booted out during partition. They were far more numerous in cities like Rawalpindi.

They were very prosperous owning much industry etc.

However, what is the point of being successful economically when you have no power politically.

Let's look at another money loving mercantilist community, the Jews.

For all their prosperity they had their community wiped out in Europe and learnt the hard way that they needed their own homeland.

Let's look at another economically successful community. The East African Asian (made up of Gujeratis - another mercantile community and Tharkhan  Sikhs).

How many of them are left? Ugandan Asians made up 1% of the population yet ran 90% of the economy. How many of them are left in Uganda?

That is the problem with these successful mercantile types, they move to a country become economically successful through hardwork/exploitation/connections etc etc. Get booted out, move to another country and repeat the cycle again.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I would say that the type of Hindu Punjabi that has done well are the Khatri/Arora types.

But it was these types that got booted out during partition. They were far more numerous in cities like Rawalpindi.

They were very prosperous owning much industry etc.

However, what is the point of being successful economically when you have no power politically.

Let's look at another money loving mercantilist community, the Jews.

For all their prosperity they had their community wiped out in Europe and learnt the hard way that they needed their own homeland.

Let's look at another economically successful community. The East African Asian (made up of Gujeratis - another mercantile community and Tharkhan  Sikhs).

How many of them are left? Ugandan Asians made up 1% of the population yet ran 90% of the economy. How many of them are left in Uganda?

That is the problem with these successful mercantile types, they move to a country become economically successful through hardwork/exploitation/connections etc etc. Get booted out, move to another country and repeat the cycle again.

They (merchatile/banker class) also are the first to sellout  to invaders to keep their status quo , why spoil business eh? both are happy to not fight for their rights, community  or country. Tarkans are different in terms of making their money from mainat i.e. the hard way and tend to be resistant to interference from others. 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They (merchatile/banker class) also are the first to sellout  to invaders to keep their status quo , why spoil business eh? both are happy to not fight for their rights, community  or country. Tarkans are different in terms of making their money from mainat i.e. the hard way and tend to be resistant to interference from others. 

It's these types that need to be controlled and their influence curbed.

How can that be done?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

It's these types that need to be controlled and their influence curbed.

How can that be done?

make the system not reliant on a consumerist model , which i think vand ke shako is ... maybe if communities are made to be self-reliant then there would be more gainful employment for all and an alternative barter system service for goods could cover the needs of kirti poor people. I mean what did  Band Bahadur Singh ji do - he destroyed the jamindar system so people were released from their ancestral karza . We need to build social housing for the destitute this will help building and carpentry trades and generate local economy.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

make the system not reliant on a consumerist model , which i think vand ke shako is ... maybe if communities are made to be self-reliant then there would be more gainful employment for all and an alternative barter system service for goods could cover the needs of kirti poor people. I mean what did  Band Bahadur Singh ji do - he destroyed the jamindar system so people were released from their ancestral karza . We need to build social housing for the destitute this will help building and carpentry trades and generate local economy.

The backlash against globalisation which we are seeing could very well be what are you are alluding to.