AjeetSinghPunjabi

MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

89 posts in this topic

Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

Do you know that Sukha can destroy your cancer cells?

sorry am not aware of that.

Waheguru forbid such diseases 

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

plausible !

considering hindutva says we love sikhs , they're our bros but secretly don't like us , unless we declare ourselves as branch of hindus.

RSS chief still says Guru Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga, while he was praising Guru Gobind Singh ji. 

confirmed by their constant marrying into each others families or adding more ghadars into the clan , Read about the total lack of RSS participation in the freedom struggle yesterday mentioned in Kerala CMs speech

http://beta.bodhicommons.org/article/rally-for-communal-harmony-mangalore-pinarayi-vijayan?utm_content=buffercec2f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Times have changed now ! if we're going to keep stuck in agriculture based economy, I fear we going backwards . 

South india is full of IT companies and these people tend to be good in maths and related sciences. Why then punjabis are thought of as physically strong but simple brained ?

does eating idli dosa , sambar with chaul predispose you to intelligence ?

PS : on a serious note, sikhs and punjabis in general are very intelligent , we just need to put our brains in place ! 

Why hindu punjabis are more successful industrially (bollywood, elsewhere) than sikhs are ? 

hindu punjabis are more successful because they didn't have constant disruptions to their businesses, families etc in Panjab as Sikhs did , they complain constantly about how they were murdered in their thousands 35,000 + some places and yet have zero proof of their claims . Did they have their lands confiscated like those shers who went into prison for the country's azaadi ? 

please In the height of sikh empire the kingdom was the envy of the Goray because it was so rich and cultured , the population turned out to be as educated as Kerala is today but since the initial book burnings the whole of Sikh progress has been stymied by jedi mind tricks, outright manipulation of our institutes , suppression of our narrative and actual murdering of our promising youth.

Tempting to say Hindus do well where lack of moral is an advantage

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

hindu punjabis are more successful because they didn't have constant disruptions to their businesses, families etc in Panjab as Sikhs did , they complain constantly about how they were murdered in their thousands 35,000 + some places and yet have zero proof of their claims . Did they have their lands confiscated like those shers who went into prison for the country's azaadi ? 

please In the height of sikh empire the kingdom was the envy of the Goray because it was so rich and cultured , the population turned out to be as educated as Kerala is today but since the initial book burnings the whole of Sikh progress has been stymied by jedi mind tricks, outright manipulation of our institutes , suppression of our narrative and actual murdering of our promising youth.

Tempting to say Hindus do well where lack of moral is an advantage

I would say that the type of Hindu Punjabi that has done well are the Khatri/Arora types.

But it was these types that got booted out during partition. They were far more numerous in cities like Rawalpindi.

They were very prosperous owning much industry etc.

However, what is the point of being successful economically when you have no power politically.

Let's look at another money loving mercantilist community, the Jews.

For all their prosperity they had their community wiped out in Europe and learnt the hard way that they needed their own homeland.

Let's look at another economically successful community. The East African Asian (made up of Gujeratis - another mercantile community and Tharkhan  Sikhs).

How many of them are left? Ugandan Asians made up 1% of the population yet ran 90% of the economy. How many of them are left in Uganda?

That is the problem with these successful mercantile types, they move to a country become economically successful through hardwork/exploitation/connections etc etc. Get booted out, move to another country and repeat the cycle again.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I would say that the type of Hindu Punjabi that has done well are the Khatri/Arora types.

But it was these types that got booted out during partition. They were far more numerous in cities like Rawalpindi.

They were very prosperous owning much industry etc.

However, what is the point of being successful economically when you have no power politically.

Let's look at another money loving mercantilist community, the Jews.

For all their prosperity they had their community wiped out in Europe and learnt the hard way that they needed their own homeland.

Let's look at another economically successful community. The East African Asian (made up of Gujeratis - another mercantile community and Tharkhan  Sikhs).

How many of them are left? Ugandan Asians made up 1% of the population yet ran 90% of the economy. How many of them are left in Uganda?

That is the problem with these successful mercantile types, they move to a country become economically successful through hardwork/exploitation/connections etc etc. Get booted out, move to another country and repeat the cycle again.

They (merchatile/banker class) also are the first to sellout  to invaders to keep their status quo , why spoil business eh? both are happy to not fight for their rights, community  or country. Tarkans are different in terms of making their money from mainat i.e. the hard way and tend to be resistant to interference from others. 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

They (merchatile/banker class) also are the first to sellout  to invaders to keep their status quo , why spoil business eh? both are happy to not fight for their rights, community  or country. Tarkans are different in terms of making their money from mainat i.e. the hard way and tend to be resistant to interference from others. 

It's these types that need to be controlled and their influence curbed.

How can that be done?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

It's these types that need to be controlled and their influence curbed.

How can that be done?

make the system not reliant on a consumerist model , which i think vand ke shako is ... maybe if communities are made to be self-reliant then there would be more gainful employment for all and an alternative barter system service for goods could cover the needs of kirti poor people. I mean what did  Band Bahadur Singh ji do - he destroyed the jamindar system so people were released from their ancestral karza . We need to build social housing for the destitute this will help building and carpentry trades and generate local economy.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

make the system not reliant on a consumerist model , which i think vand ke shako is ... maybe if communities are made to be self-reliant then there would be more gainful employment for all and an alternative barter system service for goods could cover the needs of kirti poor people. I mean what did  Band Bahadur Singh ji do - he destroyed the jamindar system so people were released from their ancestral karza . We need to build social housing for the destitute this will help building and carpentry trades and generate local economy.

The backlash against globalisation which we are seeing could very well be what are you are alluding to.

The key to a few of the policies above this post require one fundamental requirement: Punjabis need to be convinced their future lies in the fertile lands of home and not halfway across the world. Expect some heavy duty resistance on that front, lol. "Why don't you return to Punjab and lead by example?" and other sentiments of a similar nature will be expressed to anyone that dares suggest such an idea, haha.

I'm afraid the hypnotic lure of the west has overwhelmed them. Can't really say I blame them considering how the likes of us ended up here.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The key to a few of the policies above this post require one fundamental requirement: Punjabis need to be convinced their future lies in the fertile lands of home and not halfway across the world. Expect some heavy duty resistance on that front, lol. "Why don't you return to Punjab and lead by example?" and other sentiments of a similar nature will be expressed to anyone that dares suggest such an idea, haha.

I'm afraid the hypnotic lure of the west has overwhelmed them. Can't really say I blame them considering how the likes of us ended up here.

The question would be then, what factors would be needed to convince Sikhs that Punjab is preferable to the west.

34 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The question would be then, what factors would be needed to convince Sikhs that Punjab is preferable to the west.

A Sikh Theocracy would be nice. But today's Punjab is comparable to something even less safe for an individual than some Afghanistan and Pakistan mixed together with all their bad qualities. The food has toxins, the water has toxins, the Sikhi is in decline, (compare that to Canadian Sikhs), Amrit Sanchars are bellow a reasonable percentage, stupid people voting Congress and Akali, and finally lost spirituality.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

First one would need to get a firm grip on what drives and appeals to those people. There's no point in being abstract with them because they've been conditioned to respond to the immediate and the material. Compare that to indigenous westerners who can still, arguably, be won over with appeals to the heart and the soul; promises of a brighter day; a fairer society; opportunities for all, etc, all rather vague yet virtuous sentiments that appeal to the kind of people who consider themselves high-minded, even though they might not be but like to think they are. There's no such danger of anything like that back home, lol. Tell them what they'll get, and then deliver. In order to achieve that, politics there would need to be overhauled so that if promises are made to the Punjabi electorate, those would need to be fulfilled in order to convince people there's a future in Punjab, and that someone is listening to them. To do that would require us to extricate ourselves from the death grip of India who is determined to... what ARE they determined to do? They've cooled off on the overt killing of Sikhs, and they instead seem to be killing us softly through many subtle methods that makes it appear to the naked eye that we are the architects of our downfall. (I believe the Indians are taking their cues from the Russian playbook of ideological subversion; a long game that takes decades and generations to come to fruition.) Whilst i don't deny we are our own best enemies at times, the social landscape has been manipulated to such an extent that we've been pushed inbetween a rock and a hard place. I don't blame the people but they must wake up soon and realise what's at stake. 

1 person likes this

On 3/13/2017 at 0:27 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

To balance things a little, It would be fair to add

Last Guru Nanak dev ji gurpurb , a few days before it actually, as I boarded a bus , a tilak dhaari hindu got up and offered me his seat and said "Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh". I reciprocated with same and he said "Happy Guru Nanak jayanti in advance".

For 1 neo-nazi hindu that hates , there's 4 others who love sikhs ! I say this from experience .

Also the current govt does claim to love sikhs very much. The current govt allotted 100 crore for celebration of 350 yrs birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji , although I am skeptical if they truly love from heart. 

The current government desires to exterminate the autonomous Sikh Identity by nationalizing it. These anniversary celebrations were nothing more than a veiled opportunity to strike at the roots of Sikhi by alleging that Sikh Gurus were nationalists and not humanitarians. Shame to our so-called Sants and Jathedars who fell head-over-heels for this line and are still touting it.  

7 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

The current government desires to exterminate the autonomous Sikh Identity by nationalizing it. These anniversary celebrations were nothing more than a veiled opportunity to strike at the roots of Sikhi by alleging that Sikh Gurus were nationalists and not humanitarians. Shame to our so-called Sants and Jathedars who fell head-over-heels for this line and are still touting it.  

Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale was considered some enemy of Indra for standing-up for his Guru during Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's Shaheedi, Indra already had Keshdhari Hindus taking over Non-Damdami Taksal, yet she didn't know that Taksal was formed by Guru Sahib himself. (All the other Pakhandi Jathedars of man-made Jathas supported Indra that day, but not Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale).