AjeetSinghPunjabi

MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

89 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

They need us for their borders. They know that without us Pakis are gonna conquer Hindoostan in some months (in months due to the massive levies consisting of bandars- their strategy is to throw meatshields- getting them rid of population- as long as possible) 

If what you say were true, then Indian govt would have taken deaddiction of drugs in punjab at an alarmingly high priority . 

But thats apparently not the case ! Also they would have countered patit-puna that has taken punjab by swathes !

Why are drugs only in punjab and this problem didn't spread to haryana and rajasthan , etc ?

If india loves sikh soldiers so much, why would they let breeding ground of sikh soldiers  be ruined by drugs and apostasy? I am assuming most singhs in sikh regiment come from punjab don't they ? 

I think india today has so much arsenal and keep buying so much more , they don't need us anymore. 

Also we as sikhs need to get off our high horses and start thinking about ourselves now (sorry, no disrespect intended). We're physically strong and spiritually advanced only if we train in it. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Depends how we define avtaar. Guru Arjan dev ji said something like "So mukh jaleo je kaheo thakur joni" (May that mouth burn which says god has taken birth via womb). 

I think in same shabad it also ridicules birth of krishan ji on ashtami , saying how can god be born !?

Heck, atleast we ain't confused , and are firm in "EK onkar" unlike our cousins (hindus) lol.

In Sri Bachitra Natak, from Shri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji states that:

jo ham kao parmeshar uchar hai, te sab narak kund me par hai

He who calls me God, will go to hell

BUT Guru ji also tell us:

mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchano

Recognize me as God's servant, don't recognize any difference between us.

 

Edited by 5akaalsingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If what you say were true, then Indian govt would have taken deaddiction of drugs in punjab at an alarmingly high priority . 

But thats apparently not the case ! Also they would have countered patit-puna that has taken punjab by swathes !

Why are drugs only in punjab and this problem didn't spread to haryana and rajasthan , etc ?

If india loves sikh soldiers so much, why would they let breeding ground of indian soldiers  be ruined by drugs and apostasy?

I am assuming most singhs in sikh regiment come from punjab don't they ? 

I think india today has so much arsenal and keep buying so much more , they don't need us anymore. 

Also we as sikhs need to get off our high horses and start thinking about ourselves now (sorry, no disrespect intended). We're physically strong and spiritually advanced only if we train in it. 

how many will serve in the forces as self-submitting prideful servants of the government ? and then how will they (GOI) subdue the rest possible thinkers and future gursikhs ? that's right use distortion of panthic values/history derawaad , drugs , greed to split any ekta which would put paid to any upsurgence of the youth against the mismanagement of the state and its natural resources, they have built up Haryana and Rajasthan off our backs literally and metaphorically. Now they have those they have the green flag to destroy our land's fertility and future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

In Sri Bachitra Natak, from Shri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji states that:

jo ham kao parmeshar uchar hai, te sab narak kund me par hai

He who calls me God, will go to hell

BUT Guru ji also tell us:

mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchana

Recognize me as God's servant, don't recognize any difference between us.

 

These lines from bachitar natak can be interpreted differently :

"mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchana"

Recognize me as God's servant, don't have any doubt in this (previous sentence, before the comma).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If what you say were true, then Indian govt would have taken deaddiction of drugs in punjab at an alarmingly high priority . 

But thats apparently not the case ! Also they would have countered patit-puna that has taken punjab by swathes !

Why are drugs only in punjab and this problem didn't spread to haryana and rajasthan , etc ?

If india loves sikh soldiers so much, why would they let breeding ground of sikh soldiers  be ruined by drugs and apostasy? I am assuming most singhs in sikh regiment come from punjab don't they ? 

I think india today has so much arsenal and keep buying so much more , they don't need us anymore. 

Also we as sikhs need to get off our high horses and start thinking about ourselves now (sorry, no disrespect intended). We're physically strong and spiritually advanced only if we train in it. 

Drugs are not only spread by the center. Punjabis themselves were drug-loving people even during Guru Nanank ji's time. Bhang, afim, alcohol herbs etc were used by common farmers as medicines or just as drugs.

Another factor is the Green Revolution.. Plus, the local parties get votes by distributing drugs. They have alliance with the center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

Drugs are not only spread by the center. Punjabis themselves were drug-loving people even during Guru Nanank ji's time. Bhang, afim, alcohol herbs etc were used by common farmers as medicines or just as drugs.

Another factor is the Green Revolution.. Plus, the local parties get votes by distributing drugs. They have alliance with the center.

Generally it was thought porkistan is responsible for spreading drugs because they know sikhs are the back of india . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

These lines from bachitar natak can be interpreted differently :

"mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchana"

Recognize me as God's servant, don't have any doubt in this (previous sentence, before the comma).

From Shri Adi Guru Granth Sahib :

"gur parmeshar eko jaan" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Har Harjan ek han bib bichar kach nahin , jal te upijaya tarang jio jal hi bikai samai

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Generally it was thought porkistan is responsible for spreading drugs because they know sikhs are the back of india . 

when is it not the usual suspect , someone sneezes and it's an ISI plot ... truth is the RSS_BJP gatt with the six ghadari families in punjab is the real cause 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Har Harjan ek han bib bichar kach nahin , jal te upijaya tarang jio jal hi bikai samai

 

true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

when is it not the usual suspect , someone sneezes and it's an ISI plot ... truth is the RSS_BJP gatt with the six ghadari families in punjab is the real cause 

plausible !

considering hindutva says we love sikhs , they're our bros but secretly don't like us , unless we declare ourselves as branch of hindus.

RSS chief still says Guru Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga, while he was praising Guru Gobind Singh ji. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

From Shri Adi Guru Granth Sahib :

"gur parmeshar eko jaan" 

 

"Gur Parmeshar eko jaan, jo tis bhavai so parvan"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

"Gur Parmeshar eko jaan, jo tis bhavai so parvan"

I still remember a kirtaniya singh told me "10 gurus are jyot of SGGS" (other way round of how we traditionally say lol) , but he is correct.

Siddhas to Guru Nanak : "Who's your guru ? whose disciple are you ?" 

Guru Nanak dev ji : " Shabad guru, surt dhun chela" (shabad , the spoken one , not merely written one, is guru, and attentive consciousness is disciple). 

Neither is body guru, nor body disciple. 

Lest we forget, as we often tend to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

plausible !

considering hindutva says we love sikhs , they're our bros but secretly don't like us , unless we declare ourselves as branch of hindus.

RSS chief still says

3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Gobind Singh ji worshipped durga

 

they want Sikhs to be part of their panth. We were, are, will  be a separate nation.

Every true Sikh knows that "durga worship" was nothing more than Waheguru worship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Drugs are not only spread by the center. Punjabis themselves were drug-loving people even during Guru Nanank ji's time. Bhang, afim, alcohol herbs etc were used by common farmers as medicines or just as drugs.

Hardly anybody mentions the above. I'll be honest, i never knew that at all, but if you think about it, it makes sense. So why do religious preachers seem to emphasise the fact that Punjabi drug culture is a relatively recent phenomenon that's a covert method adopted by the government of killing off Sikhs? So are we naturally predisposed, culturally speaking, drawn to the recreational use of intoxicants, lol? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

they want Sikhs to be part of their panth. We were, are, will  be a separate nation.

Every true Sikh knows that "durga worship" was nothing more than Waheguru worship. 

There's a very subtle distinction which most sikhs and hindus don't notice !

Guru Gobind Singh ji made it very clear when he said "Tae hi durga saaj ke daitan da naas karaya" (You created durga and destroyed the daits) . 

I have an english pdf of 10 main upanishads (central layer of vedas). It does speak of vedic gods, but somehow everytime converges to "brahm" (one god waheguru ) . Reading those english translation of upanishads make my faith in SGGS stronger lol.

 

There's a hindu concept of shiva-shakti (which finds several mention in SGGS too ) . Shiva is consciousness, and shakti is manifestation . Shiv is nirgun saroop, shakti is nature which gives birth to forms. 

So shiv was considered male, shakti was considered female. Shakti could destroy also tyrants. Hence durga form. All hindu gods are symbolism of a deeper abstraction and point to brahm only. 

In ashtapadi 21 of sukhmani sahib, Guru Arjan dev ji says :

"Jab nirgun prabh sahaj subhaaye, tab siv sakt kahu kit thae"

(When formless lord was all by himself, where was shiva-shakti).

Hence  , gurmat accepts existence but not worship of compartmentalized and divided forms of god in form of various dieties 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hardly anybody mentions the above. I'll be honest, i never knew that at all, but if you think about it, it makes sense. So why do religious preachers seem to emphasise the fact that Punjabi drug culture is a relatively recent phenomenon that's a covert method adopted by the government of killing off Sikhs? So are we naturally predisposed, culturally speaking, drawn to the recreational use of intoxicants, lol? 

I am also more concerned of when did the sardar jokes and santa banta jokes started ??

werent they started post 1984 ? or were sardar jokes prevalent even before that ? 

I thought they started it to demoralize sikh youth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hardly anybody mentions the above. I'll be honest, i never knew that at all, but if you think about it, it makes sense. So why do religious preachers seem to emphasise the fact that Punjabi drug culture is a relatively recent phenomenon that's a covert method adopted by the government of killing off Sikhs? So are we naturally predisposed, culturally speaking, drawn to the recreational use of intoxicants, lol? 

Of course not! Traditional drugs had many good effects. It helped when you were sick, made you work longer etc. These modern ones like heroine etc are just killing us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I wonder would it have been better if sikhi was revealed to non-punjabis ? lol 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

So are we naturally predisposed, culturally speaking, drawn to the recreational use of intoxicants, lol? 

Working as hard as Punjabis back then did, you needed something stronger than milk and ghee. And guess what! they were healthier than the majority of modern day Punjabi fellows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Hardly anybody mentions the above. I'll be honest, i never knew that at all, but if you think about it, it makes sense. So why do religious preachers seem to emphasise the fact that Punjabi drug culture is a relatively recent phenomenon that's a covert method adopted by the government of killing off Sikhs? So are we naturally predisposed, culturally speaking, drawn to the recreational use of intoxicants, lol? 

when I tell people that I don't eat meat or drink (alcohol), they raise eyes ! lol, sardars are known for drinking and "teri ***di , teri ** di" type of abuses . Non sikhs think its funny and makes us look cute , lol no ! 

Its not good for us in long run. 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Working as hard as Punjabis back then did, you needed something stronger than milk and ghee. And guess what! they were healthier than the majority of modern day Punjabi fellows. 

Times have changed now ! if we're going to keep stuck in agriculture based economy, I fear we going backwards . 

South india is full of IT companies and these people tend to be good in maths and related sciences. Why then punjabis are thought of as physically strong but simple brained ?

does eating idli dosa , sambar with chaul predispose you to intelligence ?

PS : on a serious note, sikhs and punjabis in general are very intelligent , we just need to put our brains in place ! 

Why hindu punjabis are more successful industrially (bollywood, elsewhere) than sikhs are ? 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Of course not! Traditional drugs had many good effects. It helped when you were sick, made you work longer etc. These modern ones like heroine etc are just killing us.

Isn't the traditional itself the problem ? 

we're dependent on langots, so when diapers come, we would switch to it ! its a logical extension .

why are we dependent on sukha, khas khas and dodey now . Fortunately we're not in a war zone nihang singh right now.

"Naam khumaari nanaka chadi rahe din raat" .

We need to find alternative drug (psychologically) to work longer lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

sukha

Do you know that Sukha can destroy your cancer cells?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now