AjeetSinghPunjabi

MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

89 posts in this topic

Also its not true that younger generation is accepting of homos ! 

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The point is we can't take it lying down. It goes against tenets of sikhi ! So thats why I thrashed them and kicked them in their own nuts and thats when they stopped (recently).

That's good : ). To be honest, if that happened to me Id probably make a scene, but Ive never had that happen to me so I dont really know what Id do for sure lol.

2 minutes ago, Preeet said:

See, those people are just sick, rather than the avg person from those areas. I have friends from Andhra and they are all really nice, they do not even think of Sikhs from different from Hinduism since that's how close they think we are. Crazy people like those that you work with like to say those things to get a reaction from a specific individual, such sadists. 

I know ! I never said hindus are all bad.

Many of them are nice also ! But I have just come across so many nasty of them recently ! I wonder why they are the way they are ?! bad experience from other sikhs ? 

Also , once again let not this thread make anyone hate hindu kaum entirely. I created this thread so people can see other side as well.  I will also say without mincing words that hindus should be no more dear to us than muslims, christians, buddhists, etc. 

1 minute ago, Preeet said:

That's good : ). To be honest, if that happened to me Id probably make a scene, but Ive never had that happen to me so I dont really know what Id do for sure lol.

I was very new to job and didn't had anyone on my side . So I ignored their antics. I didn't have other option .

But now that I am experienced, I have also learnt that you gotta shut them up the first time they do something insulting. Otherwise they take you for granted ! and thats where problems begin 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I know ! I never said hindus are all bad.

Many of them are nice also ! But I have just come across so many nasty of them recently ! I wonder why they are the way they are ?! bad experience from other sikhs ? 

Also , once again let not this thread make anyone hate hindu kaum entirely. I created this thread so people can see other side as well.  I will also say without mincing words that hindus should be no more dear to us than muslims, christians, buddhists, etc. 

Nobody hates Hindu kaum entirely or at all.  Everybody has been commenting on only those at your workplace, until Preet came along and made out that's what people are doing and twisting everything as usual. You yourself have said they started off insulting your Sikhi attire until they slowly doubted you are gay then they started on that side. 

Some people come along on a forum and like to fer the karchi as you would say which creates a reaction in others.  

Edited by simran345
1 person likes this

23 hours ago, simran345 said:

Nobody hates Hindu kaum entirely or at all.  Everybody has been commenting on only those at your workplace, until Preet came along and made out that's what people are doing and twisting everything as usual. You yourself have said they started off insulting your Sikhi attire until they slowly doubted you are gay then they started on that side. 

Some people come along on a forum and like to fer the karchi as you would say which creates a reaction in others.  

I m not saying you guys hate an entire community, but just saying that such incidents should never incline us that way. Just saying. 

The tale of woe continues. Forever whinging. Boo hoo. Better?

On 3/6/2017 at 4:07 AM, 13Mirch said:

One can easily say that let dogs bark and prod on forward like the mighty elephant, but such a mentality will only signal to our detractors that we are weak. The time is now to unite and launch our own intellectual offensive against such pseudo-intellectuals. Tisarpanth is doing just that. Of course there are many who will argue that such articles take an aggressive line, but I feel that without aggressiveness nothing much can be achieved. At least they don't adopt the Sanataan garbage line and slag off the Singh-Sabha all the time.  

Singh-Sabha did both good and bad things. They went quite extreme with reforming, sideling traditional institutions, however some of their changes were the need of time. Whether Sanataanists also criticize it for destroying our art/traditions, I don't care. 

I am aware of the great work done by Tisarpanth. I think more people should start reading the articles. However, the lack of understanding the English they use is an issue.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Singh-Sabha did both good and bad things. They went quite extreme with reforming, sideling traditional institutions, however some of their changes were the need of time. Whether Sanataanists also criticize it for destroying our art/traditions, I don't care. 

I am aware of the great work done by Tisarpanth. I think more people should start reading the articles. However, the lack of understanding the English they use is an issue.

I guess that's where dictionaries come in and our vocabulary increases.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, S4NGH said:

The tale of woe continues. Forever whinging. Boo hoo. Better?

Its something related to qaum, not just me. 

16 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Its something related to qaum, not just me. 

Forever whinging bruv. Absolutely nothing to do with any kaum. 

1 person likes this

On 3/6/2017 at 9:01 PM, Akalifauj said:

Read the Hukam Guru Sahib gave him.  Ignorance is bliss.

I never commented on shiva state so keep your deep rooted hate bottled up inside. 

And can you clarify why this comment may be indicative of 'deep rooted hatred?'

On 3/9/2017 at 9:12 AM, 13Mirch said:

I guess that's where dictionaries come in and our vocabulary increases.

May God Bless You

On 3/9/2017 at 9:12 AM, 13Mirch said:

However, the lack of understanding the English they use is an issue.

Your sophisticated English is perfectly understood by me, at least. 

I meant the simple fellows out there, to whom your vocabulary seems like Sanskrit.

BTW , did i mention they also jeered op blue star and also jeered killing of sikhs in delhi . 

yes , that had nothing to do with their sikhophobia , no ? 

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

BTW , did i mention they also jeered op blue star and also jeered killing of sikhs in delhi . 

It is quite concerning. 

I can only suggest you to contact Sikh jathebandis etc who love to  boast that they are helping the Sikhs with issues. Plus, try to look for another job. 

They are all neo-Hindoos. They think of Hindoo supremacy, like Nazis believed in "ubermensch". They claim that everything was Hindoo; according to them, Mecca was a Shiva temple, Christ was Krishna and Shiva is the Abrahamic God. 

It is all bull5hit. Unfortunately, this is what the majority of modern Hindoos believe. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Phobia is the irrational fear of something

There is no sikhphobia but antisikh sentiments, bigotry sure ..don't get twisted into making up terms ...They are misguided ignorant bigots full stop . If they are such a great nation why didn't they stop the invasions every time instead of selling their children to the enemy? Ignore the barking dogs but at the same time do not let them speak ill of the Guru

Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

It is quite concerning. 

I can only suggest you to contact Sikh jathebandis etc who love to  boast that they are helping the Sikhs with issues. Plus, try to look for another job. 

They are all neo-Hindoos. They think of Hindoo supremacy, like Nazis believed in "ubermensch". They claim that everything was Hindoo; according to them, Mecca was a Shiva temple, Christ was Krishna and Shiva is the Abrahamic God. 

It is all bull5hit. Unfortunately, this is what the majority of modern Hindoos believe. 

they believe , at the same they do not believe ! If they really "believed" , they would realize of the 4 layers of vedas, the final and fourth layer (upanishad) which has essence of all vedas do not speak of idolatry , polytheism or even gods ! 

It talks of "brahm" .

I have an english pdf of 10 major upanishads . I tell you its some potent stuff . mind boggling , like theory of relativity lol.

Anyways , one of them (the nasty and root of all evil ) left office 2 weeks back . My wish was I not be there in office when he has final day , because I don't wanna say him "good bye, best of luck" , even though he has been very apologetic lately.

Waheguru did make my wish come true , as I was on a wedding leave that day and came to knew he left LOL.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Phobia is the irrational fear of something

There is no sikhphobia but antisikh sentiments, bigotry sure ..don't get twisted into making up terms ...They are misguided ignorant bigots full stop . If they are such a great nation why didn't they stop the invasions every time instead of selling their children to the enemy? Ignore the barking dogs but at the same time do not let them speak ill of the Guru

I did kicked them in the nuts and it hurt them bad .

This is how I kicked them in nuts :

"Despite being 80% of india, you are such a weak kaum that you guys couldn't built your temple and resolve the contentious issue . hahaha .

And your holy river ganga is so dirty . lol"

Some of them are still whining LOL haha . It hurt them in the feels . Showed them mirror . 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I did kicked them in the nuts and it hurt them bad .

This is how I kicked them in nuts :

"Despite being 80% of india, you are such a weak kaum that you guys couldn't built your temple and resolve the contentious issue . hahaha .

And your holy river ganga is so dirty . lol"

Some of them are still whining LOL haha . It hurt them in the feels . Showed them mirror . 

should have added... Perhaps you will be needing the help of Sikhs to build your temple and clean your ganges. Think twice before you get rid of them all.... clever fools.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

should have added... Perhaps you will be needing the help of Sikhs to build your temple and clean your ganges. Think twice before you get rid of them all.... clever fools.

They don't wanna rid us in the sense of physical extermination ! 

They wanna rid us in the sense of our independent identity ! They want us to exist for their sole purpose and service, and since sikhs now refuse to do that, they dislike it very much. 

One of them whined how I made the temple remark . :D You can't just call khalsa terrorist , question what Guru Gobind Singh ji did, praise hitler as a great patriot for his own country and get away it lol. Despite being a feeble singh, I kicked his <banned word filter activated> !

And he was like "we're building temple now. you taunted me, didn't you?" . I chuckled because I knew they can't do <banned word filter activated> even with their own central govt, state govt now (since yesterday lol) in U.P. .

Temples are made by blood of martyrs . Like how singhs destroyed a mosque and built Shaheedi ganj Gurudwara in lahore where Bhai Taru Singh ji were martyred. It stands this day despite being in islamic country.

And here can't build a temple despite being 80% and own central and state govts LOL . 

I told him "you guys make jokes on sardars, but you yourselves are a joke " 

PS : regarding the contentious temple issue , birth place of Shri Ram ji, I have a very strong gut feeling that one day there will be a gurudwara built instead at that place . Sri Ram is avtaar of Treta yug, Krishan ji of dwapar, and Guru Nanak dev ji in kaljug ! 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

To balance things a little, It would be fair to add

Last Guru Nanak dev ji gurpurb , a few days before it actually, as I boarded a bus , a tilak dhaari hindu got up and offered me his seat and said "Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh". I reciprocated with same and he said "Happy Guru Nanak jayanti in advance".

For 1 neo-nazi hindu that hates , there's 4 others who love sikhs ! I say this from experience .

Also the current govt does claim to love sikhs very much. The current govt allotted 100 crore for celebration of 350 yrs birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji , although I am skeptical if they truly love from heart. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sri Ram is avtaar of Treta yug, Krishan ji of dwapar, and Guru Nanak dev ji in kaljug ! 

Guru Nanak ji is pooran Avatara, completely absorbed with the One, supreme, greater than all other previous avataras

1 minute ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Guru Nanak ji is pooran Avatara, completely absorbed with the One, supreme, greater than all other previous avataras

Depends how we define avtaar. Guru Arjan dev ji said something like "So mukh jaleo je kaheo thakur joni" (May that mouth burn which says god has taken birth via womb). 

I think in same shabad it also ridicules birth of krishan ji on ashtami , saying how can god be born !?

Heck, atleast we ain't confused , and are firm in "EK onkar" unlike our cousins (hindus) lol.

25 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Also the current govt does claim to love sikhs very much. The current govt allotted 100 crore for celebration of 350 yrs birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji , although I am skeptical if they truly love from heart. 

They need us for their borders. They know that without us Pakis are gonna conquer Hindoostan in some months (in months due to the massive levies consisting of bandars- their strategy is to throw meatshields- getting them rid of population- as long as possible)