MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

The key to a few of the policies above this post require one fundamental requirement: Punjabis need to be convinced their future lies in the fertile lands of home and not halfway across the world. Expect some heavy duty resistance on that front, lol. "Why don't you return to Punjab and lead by example?" and other sentiments of a similar nature will be expressed to anyone that dares suggest such an idea, haha.

I'm afraid the hypnotic lure of the west has overwhelmed them. Can't really say I blame them considering how the likes of us ended up here.

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The key to a few of the policies above this post require one fundamental requirement: Punjabis need to be convinced their future lies in the fertile lands of home and not halfway across the world. Expect some heavy duty resistance on that front, lol. "Why don't you return to Punjab and lead by example?" and other sentiments of a similar nature will be expressed to anyone that dares suggest such an idea, haha.

I'm afraid the hypnotic lure of the west has overwhelmed them. Can't really say I blame them considering how the likes of us ended up here.

The question would be then, what factors would be needed to convince Sikhs that Punjab is preferable to the west.

Guest Jacfsing2
34 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The question would be then, what factors would be needed to convince Sikhs that Punjab is preferable to the west.

A Sikh Theocracy would be nice. But today's Punjab is comparable to something even less safe for an individual than some Afghanistan and Pakistan mixed together with all their bad qualities. The food has toxins, the water has toxins, the Sikhi is in decline, (compare that to Canadian Sikhs), Amrit Sanchars are bellow a reasonable percentage, stupid people voting Congress and Akali, and finally lost spirituality.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

First one would need to get a firm grip on what drives and appeals to those people. There's no point in being abstract with them because they've been conditioned to respond to the immediate and the material. Compare that to indigenous westerners who can still, arguably, be won over with appeals to the heart and the soul; promises of a brighter day; a fairer society; opportunities for all, etc, all rather vague yet virtuous sentiments that appeal to the kind of people who consider themselves high-minded, even though they might not be but like to think they are. There's no such danger of anything like that back home, lol. Tell them what they'll get, and then deliver. In order to achieve that, politics there would need to be overhauled so that if promises are made to the Punjabi electorate, those would need to be fulfilled in order to convince people there's a future in Punjab, and that someone is listening to them. To do that would require us to extricate ourselves from the death grip of India who is determined to... what ARE they determined to do? They've cooled off on the overt killing of Sikhs, and they instead seem to be killing us softly through many subtle methods that makes it appear to the naked eye that we are the architects of our downfall. (I believe the Indians are taking their cues from the Russian playbook of ideological subversion; a long game that takes decades and generations to come to fruition.) Whilst i don't deny we are our own best enemies at times, the social landscape has been manipulated to such an extent that we've been pushed inbetween a rock and a hard place. I don't blame the people but they must wake up soon and realise what's at stake. 

On 3/13/2017 at 0:27 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

To balance things a little, It would be fair to add

Last Guru Nanak dev ji gurpurb , a few days before it actually, as I boarded a bus , a tilak dhaari hindu got up and offered me his seat and said "Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh". I reciprocated with same and he said "Happy Guru Nanak jayanti in advance".

For 1 neo-nazi hindu that hates , there's 4 others who love sikhs ! I say this from experience .

Also the current govt does claim to love sikhs very much. The current govt allotted 100 crore for celebration of 350 yrs birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji , although I am skeptical if they truly love from heart. 

The current government desires to exterminate the autonomous Sikh Identity by nationalizing it. These anniversary celebrations were nothing more than a veiled opportunity to strike at the roots of Sikhi by alleging that Sikh Gurus were nationalists and not humanitarians. Shame to our so-called Sants and Jathedars who fell head-over-heels for this line and are still touting it.  

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

The current government desires to exterminate the autonomous Sikh Identity by nationalizing it. These anniversary celebrations were nothing more than a veiled opportunity to strike at the roots of Sikhi by alleging that Sikh Gurus were nationalists and not humanitarians. Shame to our so-called Sants and Jathedars who fell head-over-heels for this line and are still touting it.  

Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale was considered some enemy of Indra for standing-up for his Guru during Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's Shaheedi, Indra already had Keshdhari Hindus taking over Non-Damdami Taksal, yet she didn't know that Taksal was formed by Guru Sahib himself. (All the other Pakhandi Jathedars of man-made Jathas supported Indra that day, but not Sant Kartar Singh Bhinderwale).