MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

It is quite concerning. 

I can only suggest you to contact Sikh jathebandis etc who love to  boast that they are helping the Sikhs with issues. Plus, try to look for another job. 

They are all neo-Hindoos. They think of Hindoo supremacy, like Nazis believed in "ubermensch". They claim that everything was Hindoo; according to them, Mecca was a Shiva temple, Christ was Krishna and Shiva is the Abrahamic God. 

It is all bull5hit. Unfortunately, this is what the majority of modern Hindoos believe. 

they believe , at the same they do not believe ! If they really "believed" , they would realize of the 4 layers of vedas, the final and fourth layer (upanishad) which has essence of all vedas do not speak of idolatry , polytheism or even gods ! 

It talks of "brahm" .

I have an english pdf of 10 major upanishads . I tell you its some potent stuff . mind boggling , like theory of relativity lol.

Anyways , one of them (the nasty and root of all evil ) left office 2 weeks back . My wish was I not be there in office when he has final day , because I don't wanna say him "good bye, best of luck" , even though he has been very apologetic lately.

Waheguru did make my wish come true , as I was on a wedding leave that day and came to knew he left LOL.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Phobia is the irrational fear of something

There is no sikhphobia but antisikh sentiments, bigotry sure ..don't get twisted into making up terms ...They are misguided ignorant bigots full stop . If they are such a great nation why didn't they stop the invasions every time instead of selling their children to the enemy? Ignore the barking dogs but at the same time do not let them speak ill of the Guru

I did kicked them in the nuts and it hurt them bad .

This is how I kicked them in nuts :

"Despite being 80% of india, you are such a weak kaum that you guys couldn't built your temple and resolve the contentious issue . hahaha .

And your holy river ganga is so dirty . lol"

Some of them are still whining LOL haha . It hurt them in the feels . Showed them mirror . 

17 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I did kicked them in the nuts and it hurt them bad .

This is how I kicked them in nuts :

"Despite being 80% of india, you are such a weak kaum that you guys couldn't built your temple and resolve the contentious issue . hahaha .

And your holy river ganga is so dirty . lol"

Some of them are still whining LOL haha . It hurt them in the feels . Showed them mirror . 

should have added... Perhaps you will be needing the help of Sikhs to build your temple and clean your ganges. Think twice before you get rid of them all.... clever fools.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
14 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

should have added... Perhaps you will be needing the help of Sikhs to build your temple and clean your ganges. Think twice before you get rid of them all.... clever fools.

They don't wanna rid us in the sense of physical extermination ! 

They wanna rid us in the sense of our independent identity ! They want us to exist for their sole purpose and service, and since sikhs now refuse to do that, they dislike it very much. 

One of them whined how I made the temple remark . :D You can't just call khalsa terrorist , question what Guru Gobind Singh ji did, praise hitler as a great patriot for his own country and get away it lol. Despite being a feeble singh, I kicked his <banned word filter activated> !

And he was like "we're building temple now. you taunted me, didn't you?" . I chuckled because I knew they can't do <banned word filter activated> even with their own central govt, state govt now (since yesterday lol) in U.P. .

Temples are made by blood of martyrs . Like how singhs destroyed a mosque and built Shaheedi ganj Gurudwara in lahore where Bhai Taru Singh ji were martyred. It stands this day despite being in islamic country.

And here can't build a temple despite being 80% and own central and state govts LOL . 

I told him "you guys make jokes on sardars, but you yourselves are a joke " 

PS : regarding the contentious temple issue , birth place of Shri Ram ji, I have a very strong gut feeling that one day there will be a gurudwara built instead at that place . Sri Ram is avtaar of Treta yug, Krishan ji of dwapar, and Guru Nanak dev ji in kaljug ! 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

To balance things a little, It would be fair to add

Last Guru Nanak dev ji gurpurb , a few days before it actually, as I boarded a bus , a tilak dhaari hindu got up and offered me his seat and said "Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh". I reciprocated with same and he said "Happy Guru Nanak jayanti in advance".

For 1 neo-nazi hindu that hates , there's 4 others who love sikhs ! I say this from experience .

Also the current govt does claim to love sikhs very much. The current govt allotted 100 crore for celebration of 350 yrs birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji , although I am skeptical if they truly love from heart. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Guru Nanak ji is pooran Avatara, completely absorbed with the One, supreme, greater than all other previous avataras

Depends how we define avtaar. Guru Arjan dev ji said something like "So mukh jaleo je kaheo thakur joni" (May that mouth burn which says god has taken birth via womb). 

I think in same shabad it also ridicules birth of krishan ji on ashtami , saying how can god be born !?

Heck, atleast we ain't confused , and are firm in "EK onkar" unlike our cousins (hindus) lol.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
9 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

They need us for their borders. They know that without us Pakis are gonna conquer Hindoostan in some months (in months due to the massive levies consisting of bandars- their strategy is to throw meatshields- getting them rid of population- as long as possible) 

If what you say were true, then Indian govt would have taken deaddiction of drugs in punjab at an alarmingly high priority . 

But thats apparently not the case ! Also they would have countered patit-puna that has taken punjab by swathes !

Why are drugs only in punjab and this problem didn't spread to haryana and rajasthan , etc ?

If india loves sikh soldiers so much, why would they let breeding ground of sikh soldiers  be ruined by drugs and apostasy? I am assuming most singhs in sikh regiment come from punjab don't they ? 

I think india today has so much arsenal and keep buying so much more , they don't need us anymore. 

Also we as sikhs need to get off our high horses and start thinking about ourselves now (sorry, no disrespect intended). We're physically strong and spiritually advanced only if we train in it. 

1 minute ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

If what you say were true, then Indian govt would have taken deaddiction of drugs in punjab at an alarmingly high priority . 

But thats apparently not the case ! Also they would have countered patit-puna that has taken punjab by swathes !

Why are drugs only in punjab and this problem didn't spread to haryana and rajasthan , etc ?

If india loves sikh soldiers so much, why would they let breeding ground of indian soldiers  be ruined by drugs and apostasy?

I am assuming most singhs in sikh regiment come from punjab don't they ? 

I think india today has so much arsenal and keep buying so much more , they don't need us anymore. 

Also we as sikhs need to get off our high horses and start thinking about ourselves now (sorry, no disrespect intended). We're physically strong and spiritually advanced only if we train in it. 

how many will serve in the forces as self-submitting prideful servants of the government ? and then how will they (GOI) subdue the rest possible thinkers and future gursikhs ? that's right use distortion of panthic values/history derawaad , drugs , greed to split any ekta which would put paid to any upsurgence of the youth against the mismanagement of the state and its natural resources, they have built up Haryana and Rajasthan off our backs literally and metaphorically. Now they have those they have the green flag to destroy our land's fertility and future.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
3 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

In Sri Bachitra Natak, from Shri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji states that:

jo ham kao parmeshar uchar hai, te sab narak kund me par hai

He who calls me God, will go to hell

BUT Guru ji also tell us:

mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchana

Recognize me as God's servant, don't recognize any difference between us.

These lines from bachitar natak can be interpreted differently :

"mo ko das dhavan ka jano, ya me bhaid na rach pacchana"

Recognize me as God's servant, don't have any doubt in this (previous sentence, before the comma).

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

Drugs are not only spread by the center. Punjabis themselves were drug-loving people even during Guru Nanank ji's time. Bhang, afim, alcohol herbs etc were used by common farmers as medicines or just as drugs.

Another factor is the Green Revolution.. Plus, the local parties get votes by distributing drugs. They have alliance with the center.

Generally it was thought porkistan is responsible for spreading drugs because they know sikhs are the back of india .