MUST READ.. The kind of things my hindu colleagues said about my faith

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 minute ago, Preeet said:

That's good : ). To be honest, if that happened to me Id probably make a scene, but Ive never had that happen to me so I dont really know what Id do for sure lol.

I was very new to job and didn't had anyone on my side . So I ignored their antics. I didn't have other option .

But now that I am experienced, I have also learnt that you gotta shut them up the first time they do something insulting. Otherwise they take you for granted ! and thats where problems begin 

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I know ! I never said hindus are all bad.

Many of them are nice also ! But I have just come across so many nasty of them recently ! I wonder why they are the way they are ?! bad experience from other sikhs ? 

Also , once again let not this thread make anyone hate hindu kaum entirely. I created this thread so people can see other side as well.  I will also say without mincing words that hindus should be no more dear to us than muslims, christians, buddhists, etc. 

Nobody hates Hindu kaum entirely or at all.  Everybody has been commenting on only those at your workplace, until Preet came along and made out that's what people are doing and twisting everything as usual. You yourself have said they started off insulting your Sikhi attire until they slowly doubted you are gay then they started on that side. 

Some people come along on a forum and like to fer the karchi as you would say which creates a reaction in others.  

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
23 hours ago, simran345 said:

Nobody hates Hindu kaum entirely or at all.  Everybody has been commenting on only those at your workplace, until Preet came along and made out that's what people are doing and twisting everything as usual. You yourself have said they started off insulting your Sikhi attire until they slowly doubted you are gay then they started on that side. 

Some people come along on a forum and like to fer the karchi as you would say which creates a reaction in others.  

I m not saying you guys hate an entire community, but just saying that such incidents should never incline us that way. Just saying. 

14 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

Singh-Sabha did both good and bad things. They went quite extreme with reforming, sideling traditional institutions, however some of their changes were the need of time. Whether Sanataanists also criticize it for destroying our art/traditions, I don't care. 

I am aware of the great work done by Tisarpanth. I think more people should start reading the articles. However, the lack of understanding the English they use is an issue.

I guess that's where dictionaries come in and our vocabulary increases.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
15 hours ago, S4NGH said:

The tale of woe continues. Forever whinging. Boo hoo. Better?

Its something related to qaum, not just me. 

On 3/6/2017 at 9:01 PM, Akalifauj said:

Read the Hukam Guru Sahib gave him.  Ignorance is bliss.

I never commented on shiva state so keep your deep rooted hate bottled up inside. 

And can you clarify why this comment may be indicative of 'deep rooted hatred?'

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

BTW , did i mention they also jeered op blue star and also jeered killing of sikhs in delhi . 

yes , that had nothing to do with their sikhophobia , no ? 

8 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

BTW , did i mention they also jeered op blue star and also jeered killing of sikhs in delhi . 

yes , that had nothing to do with their sikhophobia , no ? 

Phobia is the irrational fear of something

There is no sikhphobia but antisikh sentiments, bigotry sure ..don't get twisted into making up terms ...They are misguided ignorant bigots full stop . If they are such a great nation why didn't they stop the invasions every time instead of selling their children to the enemy? Ignore the barking dogs but at the same time do not let them speak ill of the Guru