Sehaj Paath

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am having a doubt..please help me..Is it fine to do Sehaj Paath from a mobile phone or Lap top if the circumstances don't permit to pay a visit to Gurudwara Sahib..if anybody is already doing this way please share what Rehat do you follow and from which app you do the paath..

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 04/03/2017 at 2:42 AM, Guest guest said:

I am having a doubt..please help me..Is it fine to do Sehaj Paath from a mobile phone or Lap top if the circumstances don't permit to pay a visit to Gurudwara Sahib..if anybody is already doing this way please share what Rehat do you follow and from which app you do the paath..

yes . Just cover your head and remove shoes . Be clean . 

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

yes . Just cover your head and remove shoes . Be clean . 

Wash your device thoroughly with jal in order to cleanse it of any questionable sites you may have visited previously. Don't worry, your device won't stop working, because you intend to use it for a Sehaj Paat so it won't breakdown. Good luck.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wash your device thoroughly with jal in order to cleanse it of any questionable sites you may have visited previously. Don't worry, your device won't stop working, because you intend to use it for a Sehaj Paat so it won't breakdown. Good luck.

Nice sarcasm lol. I wonder what in my comment forced you to be sarcastic. 

BTW, I meant cleanliness in sense of personal cleanliness, not cleanliness of device lol .

Also I think the more you read my posts, the more you feel now that I am not as bright as you thought, no ? 

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Also I think the more you read my posts, the more you feel now that I am not as bright as you thought, no ? 

I meant to quote OP, sorry bro. In my eagerness to get some lulz I quoted the wrong person.

Don't jump to conclusions, Singh. What is "bright" anyway? It's meaningless without perspective. You're smart. We're all learning. Nothing to worry about. It's when someone is deluded enough to assume they know it all, that's when trouble lies ahead. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I meant to quote OP, sorry bro. In my eagerness to get some lulz I quoted the wrong person.

Don't jump to conclusions, Singh. What is "bright" anyway? It's meaningless without perspective. You're smart. We're all learning. Nothing to worry about. It's when someone is deluded enough to assume they know it all, that's when trouble lies ahead. 

LOL . its ok sir.