Is Surrogacy Wrong in Sikhi?

Guest GabrielSingh

Guest GabrielSingh

WGKK WGKF,

My name is Gabriel, I am 19, I study Law at Oxford. Ex-Muslim convert to Sikhi, In my youth i was friends with a ''Sikh'' girl i say that because she's not religious at all, the type that groomers target, anyway the relationship completely broke down, she made up a bunch of lies, we tried to date a few times, tried to convince her to go gudwara but no. Anyways she has completely ruined my reputation in the Sikh community as if it's not hard enough being Ex-<banned word filter activated>.

She went around telling everyone i was a Pakistani Rapist (I'm Black and Arab) and we've never even kissed just hugged. She called the police, they dropped it but it was still in the newspaper -_- i took amrit after anyway so it contains my old name. 

I do not wish to get married, but i wish to raise children in the future, i don't think anyone would except me now, is there anything that permits surrogacy in sikhi?

Guest GabrielSingh
19 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Think about adoption....

Theres nothing that pervents surrogacy either....take a hukamnama and lets see wat guru ji says....share the gurvaak here...we can analyze it 

I have looked into that, only reason i'm against adoption is because they'll pair me up with a Muslim child, since it's done via ethnic origin in the UK and they're struggling for Muslim Adoptees, so even if you're Ex-Muslim you'll most likely be paired up with a Muslim Child and i do not want to raise Muslim children. I've had enough of the religion for one lifetime. The Muslims orphans/in care's parents tell the authorities not to pass their children on to non-muslims, so if you're a murtad (ex-muslim) or muslim you'll get paired with a muslim one.

Maybe i am better of marrying a gori? and having her accept sikhi with me? wouldn't that be far easier? 

10 hours ago, Guest GabrielSingh said:

I have looked into that, only reason i'm against adoption is because they'll pair me up with a Muslim child, since it's done via ethnic origin in the UK and they're struggling for Muslim Adoptees, so even if you're Ex-Muslim you'll most likely be paired up with a Muslim Child and i do not want to raise Muslim children. I've had enough of the religion for one lifetime. The Muslims orphans/in care's parents tell the authorities not to pass their children on to non-muslims, so if you're a murtad (ex-muslim) or muslim you'll get paired with a muslim one.

Maybe i am better of marrying a gori? and having her accept sikhi with me? wouldn't that be far easier? 

Ya marrying a convert into sikhi would be better. Watever her nationality is. Dont give up on marriage after 1 girl. Get on marriage sites, and meet a better girl.

If u get a muslim orphan, must.u raise him as a muslim? If the orphan is only 3 or 4 years old, raise him as nonreligious while taking him/her to the gurudwara. Like nonreligious panjabis do. Then let it choose watever religion he or she wants when they get older 

Guest Jacfsing2
16 hours ago, Guest GabrielSingh said:

Try not to get into a relationship expecting someone else to convert. Even though I would personally want the entire world to unite under the Nishan Sahib; I don't really expect that most people even after seeing Sikhs would really accept this.