Election Results

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Well would you want missionaries controlling your gurdwara instead? The people who insult dasam pitas bani? So yes I did a joyful war scream because I know my guru's bani will not be insulted. But if you like the missionaries in instead then go vote for them.

This has nothing to do with missionaries.  But let's talk about them for a second before I go into the real issue I addressed on the first post.  I have shown missionaries the door many times.  In fact their leader was running for the hills as his followers started to turn on him because of the pressure I put on the leader.  You are a little boy, don't come screaming at me because you have no merit and have done nothing to counter them. 

Now you screaming a warrior cry after Akali Dal take over control of Delhi Gurdwaras.  Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji was not let into Sri Harmandir Sahib.  Satguru ji didn't come back by politically aligning himself with a regime who slaughters Sikhs as Akali Dals did and are currently doing through easy access and setting up their own units of organized crime groups to distribute drugs in Punjab.  Satguru never went into slavery, instead he left and set up manji in other places.  Satguru never sided with those who put him in slavery or his institutions.  Today you are siding with Akali Dal who has put Sikh institutions and you into slavery.    

Now who insults Dasam Bani?  I posted a video of Dhumma saying Dasam Bani is only translation of other granths.  I never saw your post against dhumma there?  So Dhumma will have control of delhi gurdwaras.  Are you not worried Dhumma will spread false statements that Dasam Bani is only translations of other granths.  You have no integrity and courage.

On 03/03/2017 at 11:45 PM, jkvlondon said:

he refers to chapter 5 of SRM 

Chapter V - Kirtan Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual) a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation. b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures. c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed. d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a refrain.

so that says Guru Gobind's SIngh's bani is allowed  ..

Wadala says in that video right at the end that Dasam Bani and other contentious issues in the Panth would be banned for the next five years. I myslef have also seen an article that where Wadala is claimed to have said that it was unfortunate that Chandi di waar katha was done from Sri Bangla Sahib last year. I haven't been able to find it on the internet though.

On 04/03/2017 at 3:20 AM, Singh123456777 said:

Well would you want missionaries controlling your gurdwara instead? The people who insult dasam pitas bani? So yes I did a joyful war scream because I know my guru's bani will not be insulted. But if you like the missionaries in instead then go vote for them.

The cockroach fauj has voted for them consistently. he voted for the Dasam Bani nindaks by siding with them when one of them tried to insult Sri CharitroPakhyan on this forum only a few weeks ago. When the cockroach couldn't answer a straighforward question from me, he got the topic closed and removed, to try and hide his true feelings towards Sri Dasme Patshah's granth.

Having missionaries in any control of any gurdwara is dangerous for the panth. Look at how the cockroach fauj has put up a video of Baba Harnam Singh and trying to make out that Harnam Singh is saying that Dasme Patshah's Granth is a mere translation of HIndu traditions and stories.

Guess who first circulated this video with the same message? Yes cockroach faujs mentors, the missionaries. it was all over facebook a few weeks ago.

And he claims to have shown missionaries the door. The door to his bedroom only.

Harnam Singh has told the truth in that video. What is the proof? Guru Sahib himself says that certain works are a translation of certain HIndu texts. When Guru Sahib has written it himself what other proof do does anyone need?

1 hour ago, chatanga said:

Wadala says in that video right at the end that Dasam Bani and other contentious issues in the Panth would be banned for the next five years. I myslef have also seen an article that where Wadala is claimed to have said that it was unfortunate that Chandi di waar katha was done from Sri Bangla Sahib last year. I haven't been able to find it on the internet though.

despite the differences in opinion within the panth we are all bound to think in a panthic /family way and put our differences to one side , if nobody is fighting it gives breathing space  to do serious parchaar of Gurbani of Dasmesh pita and put everyone's dubida away permanently . I would take the teams who worked in malaysia on Dasam bani on tour of punjab and Delhi even outer parts of india like Patna , Assam, etc

2 hours ago, chatanga said:

The cockroach fauj has voted for them consistently. he voted for the Dasam Bani nindaks by siding with them when one of them tried to insult Sri CharitroPakhyan on this forum only a few weeks ago. When the cockroach couldn't answer a straighforward question from me, he got the topic closed and removed, to try and hide his true feelings towards Sri Dasme Patshah's granth.

Having missionaries in any control of any gurdwara is dangerous for the panth. Look at how the cockroach fauj has put up a video of Baba Harnam Singh and trying to make out that Harnam Singh is saying that Dasme Patshah's Granth is a mere translation of HIndu traditions and stories.

Guess who first circulated this video with the same message? Yes cockroach faujs mentors, the missionaries. it was all over facebook a few weeks ago.

And he claims to have shown missionaries the door. The door to his bedroom only.

Harnam Singh has told the truth in that video. What is the proof? Guru Sahib himself says that certain works are a translation of certain HIndu texts. When Guru Sahib has written it himself what other proof do does anyone need?

When I discovered dhunda joining two lines of Gurbani from different angs this poster was praising me for finding the deception by missionaries.  Recently I put up a topic exposing Sikh Voice ( facebook missionary) on lying and distorting Bhai gurdas ji vaar.  Yet I'm with the missionary!!  

I tell you why this poster is trying to do a character assassination of me.  This poster is in bed with dhumma deep. If I did not mention dhumma this poster would have stayed quiet. Last time I presented the dhumma video, he sent me two nasty private messages.  I reported them to the admin and now he has a grudge against me. He would send me another nasty private message but he fears to be put on quality control.  Only reason this poster supports dasam bani is because dhumma does.  Since this dhumma video came out disrespecting dasam bani.  Now this poster has changed his views from saying all of dasam bani is the gurus bani to some of it is translations direct from Hindu granths.  This poster is not aligned with the guru but the dhumma cult. 

Akaalifauj - nobody has to or wants to do a character assassination of you. The fact is that your biases show through in your postings and it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to realize your objectivity/sense does not exist in regards to this issue. The reason I am able to arrive at this conclusion is because you are, effectively right in front of us... parading the title of this youtube video "harnam dhumma says dasam granth is just translation" to be truly reflective of the content within it. I listened to the clip of baba dhumma  and there is no disrespect of dasam bani. There is praise of my Pita Ji's forward thinking and doordrishti and his meaningful attempts to make life and learning easier for his Sikhs. Moreover, relevant to the present concerns, no where does baba dhumma say anything close to what is being implied by yourself and the title of the video... the words "just" in the title not only imply baba dhumma is disrepecting dasam granth, but also imply that the entire granth is just a translation. However, baba dhumma specifically names those banis that have been translated for our knowledge... and as it turns out the named banis are not ALL of dasam granth. 

2 hours ago, daturbanata said:

Akaalifauj - nobody has to or wants to do a character assassination of you. The fact is that your biases show through in your postings and it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to realize your objectivity/sense does not exist in regards to this issue. The reason I am able to arrive at this conclusion is because you are, effectively right in front of us... parading the title of this youtube video "harnam dhumma says dasam granth is just translation" to be truly reflective of the content within it. I listened to the clip of baba dhumma  and there is no disrespect of dasam bani. There is praise of my Pita Ji's forward thinking and doordrishti and his meaningful attempts to make life and learning easier for his Sikhs. Moreover, relevant to the present concerns, no where does baba dhumma say anything close to what is being implied by yourself and the title of the video... the words "just" in the title not only imply baba dhumma is disrepecting dasam granth, but also imply that the entire granth is just a translation. However, baba dhumma specifically names those banis that have been translated for our knowledge... and as it turns out the named banis are not ALL of dasam granth. 

The fact you call dhumma, baba dhumma shows your biased views.  No one in there right mind will call him Baba dhumma, unless they were trying to make clear, who they were referring to, which is not in your case as it is dhumma who we are speaking of and no one is mistaken.  But let's forget that for a second and talk about Charitorpakhyan.  In Charitorpakhyan the advice Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji gave to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is there.  So how can this be a translation from old historical granths and difficult language like Sanskrit to simple language to what can be understood?  Also in Sri Charitorpakhyan there is Chaupai Sahib by your plot to support dhumma you have supported to say Chaupai Sahib was not written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, but already written by someone else in an older text and Satguru translated it.  Dhumma mentions Chaubees Avatar being written in older granths and Guru Sahib translated it into a simpler language.  Again this midget is wrong because Guru Sahib with his own pen wrote the true story of Chaubees Avatar and did not translate from old granths in his own simple language. You can't save dhumma, he sank himself with this video even further into hell.  You can try to hide the truth.  Problems will only get worse for your fake baba because the more you try to cover it up the more chances I have to expose your lies and speak the truth about the video.  It's unfortunate the missionaries had or found the video, but I am very happy they have exposed the video.  It shows how uneducated dhumma really is on Gurbani. 

On 06/03/2017 at 1:04 AM, Akalifauj said:

When I discovered dhunda joining two lines of Gurbani from different angs this poster was praising me for finding the deception by missionaries. 

I give credit where credit is due. You exposed dhunda and I "praised" you.

Yet when Sri Charitropakhyan was being insulted on this forum, you sided with the nindak, and then i exposed you. You had no viable answer so derailed the topic.

Yet I'm with the missionary!! 

Well if you side with them in discussions, use their twisted video propaganda and promote their false videos about Dasam Granth and Harnam Singh, then yes, cockroach fauj, you are with them.

Now this poster has changed his views from saying all of dasam bani is the gurus bani to some of it is translations direct from Hindu granths. 

The above is a word for word take from those doubt Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth. The holy granth which itself says, that certain texts are re-written from Hindu granths. If Guru Sahib writes it himself, then the cockroach fauj and his missionary masters should realise that they can sell their flith to those who are ignorant of Sri Dasme patshah's Granth Sahib, but not to those who know about it.

On 06/03/2017 at 5:30 AM, daturbanata said:

Akaalifauj - nobody has to or wants to do a character assassination of you.

What character do cockroaches/missionarys have? They have no character. Just churning out false info, and targeting the gullible.

On 06/03/2017 at 7:51 AM, Akalifauj said:

But let's forget that for a second and talk about Charitorpakhyan.  In Charitorpakhyan the advice Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji gave to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is there.  So how can this be a translation from old historical granths and difficult language like Sanskrit to simple language to what can be understood?  Also in Sri Charitorpakhyan there is Chaupai Sahib by your plot to support dhumma you have supported to say Chaupai Sahib was not written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, but already written by someone else in an older text and Satguru translated it. 

The cockroach fauj shows clearly here he has no understanding of how Sri CharitroPakhyan was written, and what it was based on, and those involved in the writing.

On 06/03/2017 at 7:51 AM, Akalifauj said:

Dhumma mentions Chaubees Avatar being written in older granths and Guru Sahib translated it into a simpler language.  Again this midget is wrong because Guru Sahib with his own pen wrote the true story of Chaubees Avatar and did not translate from old granths in his own simple language.

So there was no Ramayan written before Guru Sahib wrote Chaubees Avtar? Or Vishnu Puran? Markendya Puran?

This is where cockraoches/missionarys expose themsleves as vermin who just want to disrupt, confuse and weaken the true teachings of Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth. The cockraoch will soon be saying that Chaubees avtar is upma of Vishnu.

Baba Harnam Singh says in the videos that the knowledge written in Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth was written to stop the people relying on the brahmans knowledge of the ancient texts and stories of hindu-ism. This is made clear in the frst minute and few seconds, if you were able to understand the video properly.

Anyhow the video was recorded in 1986, so Baba Thakur Singh had plenty of time to set the record straight. So did Amrik Singh Ajnala and countless other Gursikhs.They had years and years to correct the midget.  But no-one said anything. 

Now the missionaries have twisted the video contents, look at how their supporters gleefully share the video to further the missionary nonsense. But now this midget is still standing head and shoulders above the cockroach faujes and the missionary monkeys.