Election Results

55 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bros , I'm sorry but I am confused by the results in delhi how is this good ? who are baddies? and why is mud still being slung at vadala ... 

Delhi gurdwaras under the control of Sarna, went to town on missionary ideology. Dhunda, baljit, jachak etc were all given so much time on the stage to spread their venom.

IN the last previous term to this, Akali Dal (Badal) won, and Baba Harnam Singh of Damdami Taksal engineered a revival of samprdaic katha at Delhi Gurdwaras. Harnam Singh himself did katha there, as well as Bhai Gurpreet Singh California, Gyani Banta Singh etc. The true message of Dasam Granth was strongly preached from Delhi Gurdwara stages.

Now the Akali Dal won again by a landslide,  which means it's very good news, as the samprdais can do further parchar of Dasam Granth, and also because it keeps the missionaries out.

4 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

Vadala gave a statement in which he said that doing katha of Chandi di war at Sri Bangla Sahib was not in accordance with Gurmat. I was really surprised at this myself.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

Since Taksal did a gath-jorr with Akali Dal, the preaching of gurmat has started to be done in accordance to the seena-baseena gurbani arth tradition more and more.

SGPC are not against Dasam Granth in terms of preaching. They just don't want to do prakash alongside Guru Granth Sahib of it. Sri Akal Takht Sahib have also told worldwide Sikh sangat in 2008 sandesh, that anti-Dasam granth people must be given befitting replies to their false agenda.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and the stealing of golaks will continue apace , nothing to cheer about I think

I don't know about the others, but I know about Parmjit Singh Rana through a close friend. Rana is not one of these guys who would steal or misuse sangats money.

1 minute ago, chatanga said:

Delhi gurdwaras under the control of Sarna, went to town on missionary ideology. Dhunda, baljit, jachak etc were all given so much time on the stage to spread their venom.

IN the last previous term to this, Akali Dal (Badal) won, and Baba Harnam Singh of Damdami Taksal engineered a revival of samprdaic katha at Delhi Gurdwaras. Harnam Singh himself did katha there, as well as Bhai Gurpreet Singh California, Gyani Banta Singh etc. The true message of Dasam Granth was strongly preached from Delhi Gurdwara stages.

Now the Akali Dal won again by a landslide,  which means it's very good news, as the samprdais can do further parchar of Dasam Granth, and also because it keeps the missionaries out.

Vadala gave a statement in which he said that doing katha of Chandi di war at Sri Bangla Sahib was not in accordance with Gurmat. I was really surprised at this myself.

Since Taksal did a gath-jorr with Akali Dal, the preaching of gurmat has started to be done in accordance to the seena-baseena gurbani arth tradition more and more.

SGPC are not against Dasam Granth in terms of preaching. They just don't want to do prakash alongside Guru Granth Sahib of it. SGPC have also told worldwide Sikh sangat in 2008 sandesh, that anti-Dasam granth people must be given befitting replies to their false agenda.

I don't know about the others, but I know about Parmjit Singh Rana through a close friend. Rana is not one of these guys who would steal or misuse sangats money.

if you can provide the actual statement /video of Vadala that woud be helpful because he did not strike me as like that .

SGPC were guilty of printing historical books with extreme insults against Guru Sahiban and our Dasam Bani , after giving them the seal of approval , so don't mind me if I hold them at a cautious arm's length . They seem to be monkeys to Badal's Organ grinder. So now SAD is in charge of Punjab's and Delhi's gurdwarey so if they fall in line behind RSS bosses of Badal then this could be a very dangerous time because we already know that they have been looting golaks to fund Churches, Pakhandi Babey and anti-sikh activities 

he refers to chapter 5 of SRM 

Chapter V - Kirtan Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual) a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation. b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures. c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed. d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a refrain.

so that says Guru Gobind's SIngh's bani is allowed  ..

9 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This is the slavery of a Sikh... Joyfully screaming a war victory when the very party who has corrupted Sikh institution, put majority of Sikhs on drugs, made their bread and butter into the dessert, and were fine with the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984 has won control of dehli gurdwaras.  These type of Sikhs are the Brahmins of today.

Well would you want missionaries controlling your gurdwara instead? The people who insult dasam pitas bani? So yes I did a joyful war scream because I know my guru's bani will not be insulted. But if you like the missionaries in instead then go vote for them.