singhbj singh

Election Results

31 posts in this topic

Shromani Akali dal won!! Gurbar Akaal!!!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

I know. It's brilliant news. Paramjit Singh Rana won as well. Added to that, ghagga got a few slaps in malaysia.

Am a little disturbed to see hear that Vadala is anti Dasam granth and disapproved of katha of Chandi di vaar at Dehli gurdwaras.

1 person likes this

bros , I'm sorry but I am confused by the results in delhi how is this good ? who are baddies? and why is mud still being slung at vadala ... 

Edited by jkvlondon

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bros , I'm sorry but I am confused by the results in delhi how is this good ? who are baddies? and why is mud still being slung at vadala ... 

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So is Badal still in charge or not?

These are committe elections not state elections. This just decides who will get control of the Delhi gurdwaras

1 person likes this

On 01/03/2017 at 9:18 AM, Singh123456777 said:

This is the slavery of a Sikh... Joyfully screaming a war victory when the very party who has corrupted Sikh institution, put majority of Sikhs on drugs, made their bread and butter into the dessert, and were fine with the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984 has won control of dehli gurdwaras.  These type of Sikhs are the Brahmins of today.

Edited by Akalifauj
3 people like this

Edited by CHaamCHrick

54 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

These are committe elections not state elections. This just decides who will get control of the Delhi gurdwaras

So are you essentially saying that Badal's organisation has managed to get control of the Delhi Gurdwaras? 

55 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

56 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

and the stealing of golaks will continue apace , nothing to cheer about I think

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Delhi gurdwaras under the control of Sarna, went to town on missionary ideology. Dhunda, baljit, jachak etc were all given so much time on the stage to spread their venom.

IN the last previous term to this, Akali Dal (Badal) won, and Baba Harnam Singh of Damdami Taksal engineered a revival of samprdaic katha at Delhi Gurdwaras. Harnam Singh himself did katha there, as well as Bhai Gurpreet Singh California, Gyani Banta Singh etc. The true message of Dasam Granth was strongly preached from Delhi Gurdwara stages.

Now the Akali Dal won again by a landslide,  which means it's very good news, as the samprdais can do further parchar of Dasam Granth, and also because it keeps the missionaries out.

4 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Vadala gave a statement in which he said that doing katha of Chandi di war at Sri Bangla Sahib was not in accordance with Gurmat. I was really surprised at this myself.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

Since Taksal did a gath-jorr with Akali Dal, the preaching of gurmat has started to be done in accordance to the seena-baseena gurbani arth tradition more and more.

SGPC are not against Dasam Granth in terms of preaching. They just don't want to do prakash alongside Guru Granth Sahib of it. Sri Akal Takht Sahib have also told worldwide Sikh sangat in 2008 sandesh, that anti-Dasam granth people must be given befitting replies to their false agenda.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and the stealing of golaks will continue apace , nothing to cheer about I think

I don't know about the others, but I know about Parmjit Singh Rana through a close friend. Rana is not one of these guys who would steal or misuse sangats money.

Edited by chatanga
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, chatanga said:

Delhi gurdwaras under the control of Sarna, went to town on missionary ideology. Dhunda, baljit, jachak etc were all given so much time on the stage to spread their venom.

IN the last previous term to this, Akali Dal (Badal) won, and Baba Harnam Singh of Damdami Taksal engineered a revival of samprdaic katha at Delhi Gurdwaras. Harnam Singh himself did katha there, as well as Bhai Gurpreet Singh California, Gyani Banta Singh etc. The true message of Dasam Granth was strongly preached from Delhi Gurdwara stages.

Now the Akali Dal won again by a landslide,  which means it's very good news, as the samprdais can do further parchar of Dasam Granth, and also because it keeps the missionaries out.

Vadala gave a statement in which he said that doing katha of Chandi di war at Sri Bangla Sahib was not in accordance with Gurmat. I was really surprised at this myself.

Since Taksal did a gath-jorr with Akali Dal, the preaching of gurmat has started to be done in accordance to the seena-baseena gurbani arth tradition more and more.

SGPC are not against Dasam Granth in terms of preaching. They just don't want to do prakash alongside Guru Granth Sahib of it. SGPC have also told worldwide Sikh sangat in 2008 sandesh, that anti-Dasam granth people must be given befitting replies to their false agenda.

I don't know about the others, but I know about Parmjit Singh Rana through a close friend. Rana is not one of these guys who would steal or misuse sangats money.

if you can provide the actual statement /video of Vadala that woud be helpful because he did not strike me as like that .

SGPC were guilty of printing historical books with extreme insults against Guru Sahiban and our Dasam Bani , after giving them the seal of approval , so don't mind me if I hold them at a cautious arm's length . They seem to be monkeys to Badal's Organ grinder. So now SAD is in charge of Punjab's and Delhi's gurdwarey so if they fall in line behind RSS bosses of Badal then this could be a very dangerous time because we already know that they have been looting golaks to fund Churches, Pakhandi Babey and anti-sikh activities 

Right at the end. about 20 seconds before video ends.

1 person likes this

he refers to chapter 5 of SRM 

Chapter V - Kirtan Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual) a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation. b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures. c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed. d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a refrain.

so that says Guru Gobind's SIngh's bani is allowed  ..

9 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This is the slavery of a Sikh... Joyfully screaming a war victory when the very party who has corrupted Sikh institution, put majority of Sikhs on drugs, made their bread and butter into the dessert, and were fine with the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984 has won control of dehli gurdwaras.  These type of Sikhs are the Brahmins of today.

Well would you want missionaries controlling your gurdwara instead? The people who insult dasam pitas bani? So yes I did a joyful war scream because I know my guru's bani will not be insulted. But if you like the missionaries in instead then go vote for them.

2 people like this

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Well would you want missionaries controlling your gurdwara instead? The people who insult dasam pitas bani? So yes I did a joyful war scream because I know my guru's bani will not be insulted. But if you like the missionaries in instead then go vote for them.

This has nothing to do with missionaries.  But let's talk about them for a second before I go into the real issue I addressed on the first post.  I have shown missionaries the door many times.  In fact their leader was running for the hills as his followers started to turn on him because of the pressure I put on the leader.  You are a little boy, don't come screaming at me because you have no merit and have done nothing to counter them. 

Now you screaming a warrior cry after Akali Dal take over control of Delhi Gurdwaras.  Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji was not let into Sri Harmandir Sahib.  Satguru ji didn't come back by politically aligning himself with a regime who slaughters Sikhs as Akali Dals did and are currently doing through easy access and setting up their own units of organized crime groups to distribute drugs in Punjab.  Satguru never went into slavery, instead he left and set up manji in other places.  Satguru never sided with those who put him in slavery or his institutions.  Today you are siding with Akali Dal who has put Sikh institutions and you into slavery.    

Now who insults Dasam Bani?  I posted a video of Dhumma saying Dasam Bani is only translation of other granths.  I never saw your post against dhumma there?  So Dhumma will have control of delhi gurdwaras.  Are you not worried Dhumma will spread false statements that Dasam Bani is only translations of other granths.  You have no integrity and courage.

Edited by Akalifauj

On 03/03/2017 at 11:45 PM, jkvlondon said:

he refers to chapter 5 of SRM 

Chapter V - Kirtan Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual) a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation. b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures. c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed. d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a refrain.

so that says Guru Gobind's SIngh's bani is allowed  ..

Wadala says in that video right at the end that Dasam Bani and other contentious issues in the Panth would be banned for the next five years. I myslef have also seen an article that where Wadala is claimed to have said that it was unfortunate that Chandi di waar katha was done from Sri Bangla Sahib last year. I haven't been able to find it on the internet though.

1 person likes this

On 04/03/2017 at 3:20 AM, Singh123456777 said:

The cockroach fauj has voted for them consistently. he voted for the Dasam Bani nindaks by siding with them when one of them tried to insult Sri CharitroPakhyan on this forum only a few weeks ago. When the cockroach couldn't answer a straighforward question from me, he got the topic closed and removed, to try and hide his true feelings towards Sri Dasme Patshah's granth.

Having missionaries in any control of any gurdwara is dangerous for the panth. Look at how the cockroach fauj has put up a video of Baba Harnam Singh and trying to make out that Harnam Singh is saying that Dasme Patshah's Granth is a mere translation of HIndu traditions and stories.

Guess who first circulated this video with the same message? Yes cockroach faujs mentors, the missionaries. it was all over facebook a few weeks ago.

And he claims to have shown missionaries the door. The door to his bedroom only.

Harnam Singh has told the truth in that video. What is the proof? Guru Sahib himself says that certain works are a translation of certain HIndu texts. When Guru Sahib has written it himself what other proof do does anyone need?

Edited by chatanga
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, chatanga said:

Wadala says in that video right at the end that Dasam Bani and other contentious issues in the Panth would be banned for the next five years. I myslef have also seen an article that where Wadala is claimed to have said that it was unfortunate that Chandi di waar katha was done from Sri Bangla Sahib last year. I haven't been able to find it on the internet though.

despite the differences in opinion within the panth we are all bound to think in a panthic /family way and put our differences to one side , if nobody is fighting it gives breathing space  to do serious parchaar of Gurbani of Dasmesh pita and put everyone's dubida away permanently . I would take the teams who worked in malaysia on Dasam bani on tour of punjab and Delhi even outer parts of india like Patna , Assam, etc

2 hours ago, chatanga said:

The cockroach fauj has voted for them consistently. he voted for the Dasam Bani nindaks by siding with them when one of them tried to insult Sri CharitroPakhyan on this forum only a few weeks ago. When the cockroach couldn't answer a straighforward question from me, he got the topic closed and removed, to try and hide his true feelings towards Sri Dasme Patshah's granth.

Having missionaries in any control of any gurdwara is dangerous for the panth. Look at how the cockroach fauj has put up a video of Baba Harnam Singh and trying to make out that Harnam Singh is saying that Dasme Patshah's Granth is a mere translation of HIndu traditions and stories.

Guess who first circulated this video with the same message? Yes cockroach faujs mentors, the missionaries. it was all over facebook a few weeks ago.

And he claims to have shown missionaries the door. The door to his bedroom only.

Harnam Singh has told the truth in that video. What is the proof? Guru Sahib himself says that certain works are a translation of certain HIndu texts. When Guru Sahib has written it himself what other proof do does anyone need?

When I discovered dhunda joining two lines of Gurbani from different angs this poster was praising me for finding the deception by missionaries.  Recently I put up a topic exposing Sikh Voice ( facebook missionary) on lying and distorting Bhai gurdas ji vaar.  Yet I'm with the missionary!!  

I tell you why this poster is trying to do a character assassination of me.  This poster is in bed with dhumma deep. If I did not mention dhumma this poster would have stayed quiet. Last time I presented the dhumma video, he sent me two nasty private messages.  I reported them to the admin and now he has a grudge against me. He would send me another nasty private message but he fears to be put on quality control.  Only reason this poster supports dasam bani is because dhumma does.  Since this dhumma video came out disrespecting dasam bani.  Now this poster has changed his views from saying all of dasam bani is the gurus bani to some of it is translations direct from Hindu granths.  This poster is not aligned with the guru but the dhumma cult. 

Edited by Akalifauj
1 person likes this