Singh123456777    1,104

Shromani Akali dal won!! Gurbar Akaal!!!

• Like 2

chatanga    1,068
1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

I know. It's brilliant news. Paramjit Singh Rana won as well. Added to that, ghagga got a few slaps in malaysia.

Am a little disturbed to see hear that Vadala is anti Dasam granth and disapproved of katha of Chandi di vaar at Dehli gurdwaras.

• Like 1

jkvlondon    3,419

bros , I'm sorry but I am confused by the results in delhi how is this good ? who are baddies? and why is mud still being slung at vadala ... 

Edited by jkvlondon

Singh123456777    1,104
8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bros , I'm sorry but I am confused by the results in delhi how is this good ? who are baddies? and why is mud still being slung at vadala ... 

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

• Like 2

Singh123456777    1,104
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

So is Badal still in charge or not?

These are committe elections not state elections. This just decides who will get control of the Delhi gurdwaras

• Like 1

Akalifauj    784
On 01/03/2017 at 9:18 AM, Singh123456777 said:

This is the slavery of a Sikh... Joyfully screaming a war victory when the very party who has corrupted Sikh institution, put majority of Sikhs on drugs, made their bread and butter into the dessert, and were fine with the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1984 has won control of dehli gurdwaras.  These type of Sikhs are the Brahmins of today.

Edited by Akalifauj
  • Like 3

dallysingh101    1,582
54 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

These are committe elections not state elections. This just decides who will get control of the Delhi gurdwaras

So are you essentially saying that Badal's organisation has managed to get control of the Delhi Gurdwaras? 

jkvlondon    3,419
55 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

It's good because the SAD is pro dasam Granth. That's why there has been so much dasam Granth katha at Bangla Sahib for the last few years. The missionaries lost big time. A lot of people are saying vadala is an anti dasam granth person.

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

jkvlondon    3,419
56 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

and the stealing of golaks will continue apace , nothing to cheer about I think

chatanga    1,068
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Delhi gurdwaras under the control of Sarna, went to town on missionary ideology. Dhunda, baljit, jachak etc were all given so much time on the stage to spread their venom.

IN the last previous term to this, Akali Dal (Badal) won, and Baba Harnam Singh of Damdami Taksal engineered a revival of samprdaic katha at Delhi Gurdwaras. Harnam Singh himself did katha there, as well as Bhai Gurpreet Singh California, Gyani Banta Singh etc. The true message of Dasam Granth was strongly preached from Delhi Gurdwara stages.

Now the Akali Dal won again by a landslide,  which means it's very good news, as the samprdais can do further parchar of Dasam Granth, and also because it keeps the missionaries out.

4 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Vadala gave a statement in which he said that doing katha of Chandi di war at Sri Bangla Sahib was not in accordance with Gurmat. I was really surprised at this myself.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

err if I am not mistaken SGPC are the ones who usually curtail dasam granth katha and kirtan to keep people in the dark and downbeat about sikhi. ( besides the rabid missionaries)

who are a lot of people because apparently he had a heck of a lot of detractors from both groups

Since Taksal did a gath-jorr with Akali Dal, the preaching of gurmat has started to be done in accordance to the seena-baseena gurbani arth tradition more and more.

SGPC are not against Dasam Granth in terms of preaching. They just don't want to do prakash alongside Guru Granth Sahib of it. Sri Akal Takht Sahib have also told worldwide Sikh sangat in 2008 sandesh, that anti-Dasam granth people must be given befitting replies to their false agenda.

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

and the stealing of golaks will continue apace , nothing to cheer about I think

I don't know about the others, but I know about Parmjit Singh Rana through a close friend. Rana is not one of these guys who would steal or misuse sangats money.

Edited by chatanga
  • Like 1