Abandoned WIves - another cosh to beat sikhs with?

jkvlondon

40 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

There is something really weird going on with female advice to other females when it comes to relationships. Even some of my otherwise rational, intelligent and well educated female friends can go into some strange, destructive negative vortex of thinking when it comes to giving other female friends relationship advice.

Sometimes you overhear  the advice they are giving and think: "Are you serious!!!" "Do you have any idea of the implications of what you've just said?!??!"

Women will always (even if they are friends) try to bring each other down. They need to sabotage each other to feel good about themselves.

There is an expression "Men will insult each other without meaning it, women will complement each other without meaning it"

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Women will always (even if they are friends) try to bring each other down. They need to sabotage each other to feel good about themselves.

And to elevate themselves in their little social circle. When they encourage one of their friends to divorce or something similar, they realise on some level that the woman who's receiving their words of wisdom will find herself greatly disadvantaged, and that will lower her status amongst her group whilst simultaneously raising theirs. It's incredibly twisted and malevolent mind games. 

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Some couples don't require any encouragement, lol. But, yes, unfortunately there's a reason for the scheming, devious mother-in-law stereotype, and unfortunately it's an all too common occurrence in our people. Thankfully, many of our older ladies have developed enough self awareness to realise they don't want to be cast as the villain in any potential drama between their son and daughter in-law, so they remove themselves from the situation before the marriage to ward off even the merest chance of false accusations coming their way. As sad as that may seem I think it's for the best. A good person doesn't want to be maligned by false accusations.

happened with Mum , she just told them to be happy where they wanted so my two brothers are on opposite sides of London to each other and then at least an hour's drive away . Whereas my sis and her hubby live down the street and I live about fifteen minutes away ...

10 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

There is an expression "Men will insult each other without meaning it, women will complement each other without meaning it"

aint nobody got time for that , I'd rather keep my silence than be false , besides  that's not true it goes either way , how do you think parliment works if guys don't compliment insincerely? and there's been many a time when girls have meant every poison dripping word.

Just now, jkvlondon said:

happened with Mum , she just told them to be happy where they wanted so my two brothers are on opposite sides of London to each other and then at least an hour's drive away . Whereas my sis and her hubby live down the street and I live about fifteen minutes away ...

I genuinely believe the old adage, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." It takes a strong willed Sikh lady to arrive at the decision of removing herself from a situation before there's been any hint of a word said in anger. It's pre-emptive precautions for a peaceful life, lol.

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I genuinely believe the old adage, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." It takes a strong willed Sikh lady to arrive at the decision of removing herself from a situation before there's been any hint of a word said in anger. It's pre-emptive precautions for a peaceful life, lol.

more like jitte kallaniyan nahin rehndian othe sukh shanti barsdiaa.... Mum is small in stature but comes from a long long line of strong gursikh women who kept the families steady by good observation and releasing people from the obligation of living in the home. This is after years of being sole caretaker of my Dad post -strokes none of the others gave a dmn. I would come and help her and even now I'll be her first call .

14 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

aint nobody got time for that , I'd rather keep my silence than be false , besides  that's not true it goes either way , how do you think parliment works if guys don't compliment insincerely? and there's been many a time when girls have meant every poison dripping word.

Good for you.

Parliament is professional politics. It takes a lot more for a man to be like that. It comes more naturally to women.

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

And to elevate themselves in their little social circle. When they encourage one of their friends to divorce or something similar, they realise on some level that the woman who's receiving their words of wisdom will find herself greatly disadvantaged, and that will lower her status amongst her group whilst simultaneously raising theirs. It's incredibly twisted and malevolent mind games. 

That is the modus operandi for women. It takes a lot for a woman to rise above that kind of behaviour. 

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

That is the modus operandi for women. It takes a lot for a woman to rise above that kind of behaviour. 

bro you really have it in for females don't you ... what happened ? just because you've met a few rubbishy ones doesn't mean the rest of us process the same way . ALL humans can be lowly and driven by the dark emotions it's not something written in stone that they will always be that way so stay in chardi kala and lead by example

43 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro you really have it in for females don't you ... what happened ? just because you've met a few rubbishy ones doesn't mean the rest of us process the same way . ALL humans can be lowly and driven by the dark emotions it's not something written in stone that they will always be that way so stay in chardi kala and lead by example

Got nothing against women, but it is a part of female nature.

I am not saying derogatory or praising women, but the reality is that these things exist in varying degrees.

I have worked in female dominated workplaces and observed the behaviours of women as well as with my own relatives.

There are common patterns of behaviour like we have been discussing on this.

We like to think of ourselves as unique and special, but we really aren't.