Abandoned WIves - another cosh to beat sikhs with?

jkvlondon

24 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

so why do they go on honeymoon , take the money  nobody's got a  gun to anyone's head these days ...Usually it's the guys with major nakarey about the prospective girl ....been there , done that ....

A fair portion of the guys (from here) who go back home for marriages are ones who can't get a girl from here (not all before people jump on my case!). Some of them that are compelled to do this aren't very confident around girls and have little experience around them. So when they get pressurised by family, alone and isolated in a foreign land, they also have to deal with the new experience of having a girl that doesn't appear to mind them. All of this works together to make some people do some dumb, confused ashqiyan on the spur of the moment. I've seen it happen to a family member of mine - but thankfully after a year or two of blanking her they eventually got back together and are now happily married. lol

Point is, some blokes are victims of all this too. But honkys aren't interested in that - they just want to continually push their 'savage misogynistic native and noble white knight hero' narrative - even when these jerks couldn't even protect thousand of girls from abuse in their own country, under their own noses. A bigger bunch of tossers you could not find. 

And people back home need to fix up and stop falling for every trick in the book. From getting duped by people offering 'opportunities' abroad to people using their daughters under the pretext of marriage. Plus the people back home don't seem to care that boys get coerced into marriages. 

To be fair, this does happen a lot more regularly than you'd think. It's tied into the dowry system, i.e. the guy and his family secure whatever is given to them by the girl's family, then they return home and instigate divorce proceedings, eventually moving onto the next victim after a couple of years. From what I've seen and heard, it's a prevalent practice adopted by Canadian Sikhs (recent arrivals). There's also a few UK cases I've encountered, but they're quite rare.

Of course, nobody will ever talk about the cases where NRIs guys are duped into marriage by Punjabi girls whose are lovers waiting for them in the home country of their NRI husband, because women are always victims, and are incapable of deceit and treachery when it comes to issues of marriage. /s

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Of course, nobody will ever talk about the cases where NRIs guys are duped into marriage by Punjabi girls whose are lovers waiting for them in the home country of their NRI husband, because women are always victims, and are incapable of deceit and treachery when it comes to issues of marriage. /s

Thats what happened to a distant relative of mine. He's british born and married a girl from India thought she would be a decent indian cultured girl rather than the westernised trash you get here nowadays but turns out she already had a boyfriend back in the pind and she only married so that she could come over to the UK for that laal british passport and once she secured citizenship she separated from him took the daughter they had together and brought over her loverboy from india and setup home with him instead.

He's now remarried to a british born Indian woman who was divorced too, he seems much happier.

Just goes to show these girls from India arent all that innocent either most of them are after a better life aboard and looking for financial gains to send money back to their relatives or lover back home.

British/western Indian heritage men need to grow a pair of balls, stop being cucks and set up pro-male rights groups. Already in India there is a huge rise in fake dowry and rape claims against husbands who end up committing suicide because the system is rigged against them.

This bbc article explains whats going on out there http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-38647822

Lesson for Sikh guys and those who perhaps don't considers themselves religious but are Punjabis: Spurn all offers of dowry. Don't accept a penny. Don't even go for the backdoor methods of dowry (yeah, it's something Gursikhs do to give the impression they're pious and above the material cravings of everyone else.) If things go south in the marriage, you will be morally and religiously beyond reproach. If the girl does mess you around, one thing her family cannot accuse you of is pocketing the dowry and then ending the marriage even if the blame lies completely on the girl's side. Don't be greedy. Don't listen to other Punjabis. No dowry is a 'get out of jail free card' if the worst comes to the worst.

19 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

We shouldn't really give a toss about what Hindus are doing as much as what our lot are up to. 

People always jock ride when anything successful happens. 

The point is that as Sikhs we shouldn't even be giving other people opportunities to throw dirt at us, by keeping things tight (as is reasonably possible - no society will ever be perfect but our lot back home seem to scrape the bottom of the barrel too often). 

Yea fully agreed.

7 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lesson for Sikh guys and those who perhaps don't considers themselves religious but are Punjabis: Spurn all offers of dowry. Don't accept a penny. Don't even go for the backdoor methods of dowry (yeah, it's something Gursikhs do to give the impression they're pious and above the material cravings of everyone else.) If things go south in the marriage, you will be morally and religiously beyond reproach. If the girl does mess you around, one thing her family cannot accuse you of is pocketing the dowry and then ending the marriage even if the blame lies completely on the girl's side. Don't be greedy. Don't listen to other Punjabis. No dowry is a 'get out of jail free card' if the worst comes to the worst.

That's what we did we said we want nothing but the girl and you should have seen the vultures pipe up ... it's going to insult the girl's family etc etc . Even they(Bro's <banned word filter activated>) handed my Mum a saving passbook on the day and my Mum just handed it back , saying , it is up to them the couple and Akal Purakh to make jeevan work , I don't need anything you have given me your daughter

She was a major headache in early years and I suspect she wanted to use my bro to get to Denmark where her brothers were living but fell pregnant early on . We are a tight knit bunch in  our family as there was only Mum Dad and us kids in a non-desi neighbourhood so we never had that whole desi nindiya irka mentality and she just didn't get it because she had been filled up with horror stories by her Bhabhi. She tried accusing my Mum of shouting at her to which everyone just rolled their eyes and laughed  at her  because my Mum never shouts at folks , she goes deadly quiet ninja style.  Anyway she was suspicious of being shown affection or love by us, giving gifts was an issue because it meant someone was after something or was giving her something lesser. Thankfully that stupidness is reduced - only took 17 years  

51 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Thankfully that stupidness is reduced - only took 17 years  

Reduced yet not eliminated. What does that say about their brains and their mentality?

Someone should conduct a psychological and sociological study on contemporary Punjabis from back home. I'd be fascinated about where they obtain their ethics and their functional norms, because it sure as heck isn't the Sikh faith.

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I bet you its mostly those pendu Jazzy B types who've got managed to get residency abroad who do this?

Yes, from what I've seen it's those types. Funnily enough - and this isn't scientific - I've also noticed this phenomena occurs in homes the mother of the groom wears the trousers, if you know what I mean.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Reduced yet not eliminated. What does that say about their brains and their mentality?

Someone should conduct a psychological and sociological study on contemporary Punjabis from back home. I'd be fascinated about where they obtain their ethics and their functional norms, because it sure as heck isn't the Sikh faith.

Sociopathy,  Narcissism,  lacking empathy is the norm over there.

Any cognitive dissonance they may have will be rationalised one way or the other.