Whites Under Attack: Myth, Fact, or a bit of both?

MisterrSingh

On 25/02/2017 at 5:22 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

The breakdown of the family has impacted the goreh as well. 

While they were busy trying to overtake the world and mess them, they forgot to take care of their children at the same time. Thus they have created fpr themselves a mess which now seems too difficult to sort out. We have fallen with them in the same mess created by laws and rules which are too painful to keep on following. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 25/02/2017 at 6:58 PM, jkvlondon said:

I think they are scared of reaping the harvest their forebears have sown : you cannot sow discord and mistrust willynilly and expect to be immune to its effect. People say send out bad actions and you get tenfold return . White genocide is being bandied about ...but the truth is they were always a minoritiy on the planet anyhow , their flourishing to the numbers they are at now was due to sanitation and technology ...now most countries have access to the same so the field is becoming more even  and that is the scarey thing for them.

Whites IMHO are biggest hypocrites, along with arabs ! 

They whine about immigrants, but except europe, whites are immigrants pretty much every else place, be it American continent , Australia , South africa, etc ! Most of their history in their places is not older than a few hundred years. And they were brutal towards these countries original inhabitants, namely the red indian tribes in US who were killed systematically by poisoning their foods and given disease-ridden blankets ! 

Same thing in australia. I don't see many aboriginals today . and yet in US, australia, etc these whites act as if they own the continent. Now , left liberal whites hate the conservative whites for this ! They're the ones who say we ourselves were immigrants ! they admit truth , they support truth. Thats why I like liberals , they're open minded people, but at the same time they're idiots ! 

The way they're so blinded to radical islam and infact to the point of patronizing it gives me goosebumps ! 

For instance, almost all social and civil equality rights in west were propounded by liberal left (mostly whites) , but oppressed by right-wing conservatives (mostly white again), but at the same time the same liberal left today is patronizing illegal muslim immigrants who stand against everything the leftists stand for in the first place ! 

Liberals like womens rights, gay rights, against racism and slavery . Islam is on the wrong side on all these things. How on earth do leftists reconcile their support for above mentioned causes and still support islam is beyond me ! atleast the conservatives got right on that one ! 

They whine about immigrants, but except europe, whites are immigrants pretty much every else place, be it American continent , Australia , South africa, etc ! Most of their history in their places is not older than a few hundred years. And they were brutal towards these countries original inhabitants, namely the red indian tribes in US who were killed systematically by poisoning their foods and given disease-ridden blankets ! 

That's the truth about white 'immigration' abroad but so many of our lot are blinded because Brits initiated different plans for our people (mainly because they encountered a massive, well trained and experienced army when they reached Panjab), that they think the sun shines out of gorays ar5se because their grandpa got a job out of it, propping up the colonial empire no less. 

12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Liberals like womens rights, gay rights, against racism and slavery . Islam is on the wrong side on all these things. How on earth do leftists reconcile their support for above mentioned causes and still support islam is beyond me ! atleast the conservatives got right on that one ! 

White liberals are playing a dangerous game of "The enemy (extreme Islam) of my enemy (Western conservatives) is my friend." They will lose. 

On some level they believe their tolerance and their magnanimous behaviour towards Muslims (the placating, enabling, and appeasement that's currently occurring) will be rewarded by a mutually agreeable sense of partnership once Muslims are in the ascendancy.

Muslim loyalty lies with Islam. End of. That's a very painful lesson these white liberals will be confronted with in their final moments.