Whites Under Attack: Myth, Fact, or a bit of both?

MisterrSingh

Just wanted to get the sangat's opinion on a subject that's been brewing for a while now but has only hit the mainstream since recent political and social upheavals in the West.

Are whites who claim they are being oppressed, marginalised, and rendered powerless in their own countries, exaggerating or is there something valid in those claims?

All replies are welcome, but some maturity is preferable. Avoid half-cocked personal prejudices. 

My opinion is in the spoiler tag below if anyone is interested. It's a very brief summary that I may expound later, time permitting.

They have certain legitimate causes for concern but they are not being oppressed. The only enemy of whites who are harming whites are other whites; powerful, wealthy whites are conducting immense social changes designed to cause strife between various groups. But the average man is too stupid to realise who is pulling the strings, so instead they direct their ire at easy targets: non-whites, etc. They will eventually take it too far, and I believe vast swathes of them will end up lurching towards the far right based on very little fact and a considerable amount of rabble rousing.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Just wanted to get the sangat's opinion on a subject that's been brewing for a while now but has only hit the mainstream since recent political and social upheavals in the West.

Are whites who claim they are being oppressed, marginalised, and rendered powerless in their own countries, exaggerating or is there something valid in those claims?

All replies are welcome, but some maturity is preferable. Avoid half-cocked personal prejudices. 

My opinion is in the spoiler tag below if anyone is interested. It's a very brief summary that I may expound later, time permitting.

Hide contents

They have certain legitimate causes for concern but they are not being oppressed. The only enemy of whites who are harming whites are other whites; powerful, wealthy whites are conducting immense social changes designed to cause strife between various groups. But the average man is too stupid to realise who is pulling the strings, so instead they direct their ire at easy targets: non-whites, etc. They will eventually take it too far, and I believe vast swathes of them will end up lurching towards the far right based on very little fact and a considerable amount of rabble rousing.

I think it's a bit of both, there certainly is some hate from the Regressive Left against whites just for them being white, even among white Regressive people. Also with a rise of political correctness, the politicians certainly want castrate their opinion, because of some "white guilt", which is emotionally causing whites to not be able to stand-up to righteousness. Sometimes it's just full on discrimination from Anti-Whites: 90% of those discriminating against whites are other whites, not minorities.

But ultimately some of their concerns are completely unimportant, or just being a victimised fetish. The folks at Stormfront and other White Nationalists believe that race-mixing is their biggest concern, when in fact most people only ever date or marry them for 2 reasons, assimilation and money. They almost own the world's media; have almost all the power politically and Shastarly, and if a white person dies it'll both get more news converage and grievances than if a minority dies; (with the exception of cross-racial violence). In Rawanda millions of black people died and it got no political action, in North Korea a one white man is captured, and it gets news coverage like crazy. Tell me now who's getting oppressed?

I think there is a big identity crisis amongst white people, a lot of them are aimless and directionless.

I think there are some legitimate aggrievances and they are being made to feel guilty about their heritage because it would feel they are being racist.

But this is being done by other whites not by non-whites.

Whites have done a lot of atrocious things but there is a lot of good things about white people too.

If they were such a terrible people, we would not be sitting in countries dominated by them today.

I think they are scared of reaping the harvest their forebears have sown : you cannot sow discord and mistrust willynilly and expect to be immune to its effect. People say send out bad actions and you get tenfold return . White genocide is being bandied about ...but the truth is they were always a minoritiy on the planet anyhow , their flourishing to the numbers they are at now was due to sanitation and technology ...now most countries have access to the same so the field is becoming more even  and that is the scarey thing for them.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think there is a big identity crisis amongst white people, a lot of them are aimless and directionless.

I think there are some legitimate aggrievances and they are being made to feel guilty about their heritage because it would feel they are being racist.

But this is being done by other whites not by non-whites.

Whites have done a lot of atrocious things but there is a lot of good things about white people too.

If they were such a terrible people, we would not be sitting in countries dominated by them today.

Do you think most of that (in the bold) has to do with their gradual desertion of the Christian faith or faith in anything of a spiritual flavour. Have they gone in the other direction too soon? It has become almost cool to be an atheist or a disbeliever, etc, especially amongst the key male demographic of 18-34. They think it makes them edgy rebels thumbing their nose at thousands of years of tradition. What they fail to realise is that a) the corruption of contemporary organised religion is not a comment on the existence and integrity of God, and b) They're playing into the hands of the other lot for whom religion is the one thing that underpins and binds their entire existence; it makes those other fellas strong, whilst whites have completely copped out and gone for the easy way out.

One thing I've noticed about whites over the years is how much it annoys and angers them to be reminded of their less than moral actions throughout history. They're fed this narrative from cradle to grave that they've always been on the right side of morality; that they're the good guys, and even any questionable actions taken by them have had a deep-rooted benevolence that was essential for the greater good. Remind them of the various cold-blooded genocides they've headed, and it makes them so angry, because it lays bare that they are, in fact, alao fundamentally driven by the same base desires and emotions that the apparently uncivilised races possess, who they happen to consider as lessers.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Remind them of the various cold-blooded genocides they've headed, and it makes them so angry, because it lays bare that they are, in fact, alao fundamentally driven by the same base desires and emotions that the apparently uncivilised races possess, who they happen to consider as lessers.

Their policy has always been divide and rule. They scrambled amongst themselves like mad to get hold of as much of the other continents they had discovered. They used the locals and cleverly manipulated them against each other and ended up taking in charge as the law makers and eventually rulers.

It is just human nature. Even Guru Nanak Dev Ji had predicted the entry of the white man. 

It is important to note that in those days, the white community was much more religiously oriented. They took their religion very seriously. Memorising Bible verses was the norm in those days. Most of their literature was sprinkled with religious examples and quotes. Bible studies were an important integral part of everyday family life. Discipline and moral values were higher also possibly owing to the lack of immorally focused programs and literature and language too. The small communities valued higher reputation of their women folk and men too, unlike these days. ters

Youngsters now do not keep religious values as the core of their person, they view it as an ancient science and part of history. Technology has advanced and keeping up with recent and new views and inventions is now taking over a lot of time and energy leaving none available for the quiet study and contemplation which religion requires. This is leading to a worldwide decline of practice but however an increase in knowledge though.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Do you think most of that (in the bold) has to do with their gradual desertion of the Christian faith or faith in anything of a spiritual flavour. Have they gone in the other direction too soon? It has become almost cool to be an atheist or a disbeliever, etc, especially amongst the key male demographic of 18-34. They think it makes them edgy rebels thumbing their nose at thousands of years of tradition. What they fail to realise is that a) the corruption of contemporary organised religion is not a comment on the existence and integrity of God, and b) They're playing into the hands of the other lot for whom religion is the one thing that underpins and binds their entire existence; it makes those other fellas strong, whilst whites have completely copped out and gone for the easy way out.

One thing I've noticed about whites over the years is how much it annoys and angers them to be reminded of their less than moral actions throughout history. They're fed this narrative from cradle to grave that they've always been on the right side of morality; that they're the good guys, and even any questionable actions taken by them have had a deep-rooted benevolence that was essential for the greater good. Remind them of the various cold-blooded genocides they've headed, and it makes them so angry, because it lays bare that they are, in fact, alao fundamentally driven by the same base desires and emotions that the apparently uncivilised races possess, who they happen to consider as lessers.

I think a lack of spiritual/religious base has had a big part to play.

The breakdown of the family has impacted the goreh as well. 

With regards to the all the atrocities done by their forefathers, there are mixture of reasons:

I believe some of them want to let that be water under the bridge because they believe that it serves no purpose and they feel that they need to move forward.

Some of them feel the white man's burden and were doing the right thing.

Some of them feel so guilty about the past that they want to make amends.

Then there are others who know feeling too much guilt enables an aggrievance culture that will not stop, because it will always be one thing or another.

For example it has been 70 years since the goreh left India and we still hear how India was robbed by the British and that we were so wealthy and now we are poor because they stole everything etc etc. How long is this going to carry on?

India has been constantly robbed in the 700 odd years before the British came that so is it anything new?

Can I sue Saudi Arabia for harbouring a religion that has been the cause of much subjugation of my people for centuries?

Can I sue Mongolia and other Central Asian countries for creating the Mughals who subjugating my people and killing my Gurus and the Char Sahibzaadeh?

A line must be drawn somewhere. We cannot forget and we should learn from the past but we should not let it prevent us from moving forward.

23 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

For example it has been 70 years since the goreh left India and we still hear how India was robbed by the British and that we were so wealthy and now we are poor because they stole everything etc etc. How long is this going to carry on?

Recently a youngster born and brought up here, approached a giani ji and lamented about how he his Asian ancestors have left nothing for him. However the whites have taught us how to eat on tables and live in hygienic houses with flushy toilets ( what would we still be using ... examples of latrine toilets - flushless  and stinky still exist. )

Literacy - a big yes where would we be with our reading and writing skills if it were not for their pioneers to have educated our parents who earned their living and sent us to school. I have poor cousins in India because the Indian government deprived them of all literacy opportunities and now they struggle with low paid jobs. Think of the desi workers - if they had been given a better education by their governments they would not be working as cheap semi-skilled workers who earn the disapproval of many. So yes, there are many positives that the white have given us.

Back to my youngster story which I started off at the beginning. The giani Ji told the youngster... your Dasmesh pita Ji gave away his four sons so that today you can be called a Sikh, no gora ever made such a big sacrifice for you. So if the world looted us, then all  the more reason we have to respect out Gurus and learn more about them and their life histories and tell others about it - their sacrifices and gifts for us can never ever be repaid.

Literacy - a big yes where would we be with our reading and writing skills if it were not for their pioneers to have educated our parents who earned their living and sent us to school. I have poor cousins in India because the Indian government deprived them of all literacy opportunities and now they struggle with low paid jobs. Think of the desi workers - if they had been given a better education by their governments they would not be working as cheap semi-skilled workers who earn the disapproval of many. So yes, there are many positives that the white have given us.

What do you make of this, in light of what you've said above about education:

In the de-militarisation of the Punjab, “over 120,000 cartloads of arms and swords were confiscated”, and in the process, says Edwardes and Merville in their publication of 1867 (page 433-34) it was thought important “to make sure militant Punjabis – Sikhs, Muslim and Hindus – and their language, were crushed by removing not only all arms and swords, but more importantly their books, which were all burnt”. Sir Aurel Stein described how a wealth of books on mathematics and astronomy were lost in this ‘action’. For those still interested, samples of those books can be found in the Punjab Public Library.

Actually, read the whole article maybe: