hand written & drawn gurmukhi scriptures

pavitarsin

While travelling through pakistan i came across these scriptures (pics attached) , can someone help me here with identifying these ? Are these of any historical or spiritual value to Sikhism ? (These are currently not in my possession, but with some Pakistani antique dealer) would it be worth getting these from him ?

Any help translating these would be much appreciated !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/26/2017 at 8:23 PM, 5akaalsingh said:

From what I see, there is a pic of Shri Guru Hargobind Sahib. Maybe it is a pothi of Gurbilas Patshahi Shevin or something related. If I were you I would never let this opportunity get away. You should buy it. 

Yea, I'm in the process of buying these.

story the Varaha Avtar , from this it is clear that the devte had too trigger happy krodh , so were really stuck in maya too

and it is interesting to note that they considered human birth as inferior when Gurbani tells us that they envy human birth as we have the ability to do bhagti and serve Akal Purakh...hmm

http://www.importantindia.com/2693/varaha-avatar-story/

Guest Jacfsing2
On 3/9/2017 at 6:36 AM, jkvlondon said:

story the Varaha Avtar , from this it is clear that the devte had too trigger happy krodh , so were really stuck in maya too

and it is interesting to note that they considered human birth as inferior when Gurbani tells us that they envy human birth as we have the ability to do bhagti and serve Akal Purakh...hmm

http://www.importantindia.com/2693/varaha-avatar-story/

What's happy Krodh? But I can guess why the artist would depict him, it represents sin and how he's lost and trying to find Vaheguru somehow. (Just my interpretation, don't know if this was from the Ranjit Singh kingdom as there were a lot of Hinduized Sikh practices at the time).

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

MAN, please possess them ! I am willing to PAY ! But just get these in a sikh museum . Please don't keep with yourself forever lol.

They seem historical ! It will be of value to us I think , as a community 

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What's happy Krodh? But I can guess why the artist would depict him, it represents sin and how he's lost and trying to find Vaheguru somehow. (Just my interpretation, don't know if this was from the Ranjit Singh kingdom as there were a lot of Hinduized Sikh practices at the time).

'trigger happy' in other words quick to trip into Krodh