genie

Could the SYL canal controversy restart the armed khalistan movement?

singh598    381

Infact a lot of Punjabi youth are awakening even though they may not have beard and kesh.

the likes of Dummy and Diljit have shown that a pag And dharee doesn't make you a Sikh 

when it comes to shitrool, moneh are active as well as jathebandeya

Edited by singh598

Jacfsing2    1,845
23 hours ago, StarStriker said:

read my post again!

i clearly stated " Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader".

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

22 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

22 hours ago, StarStriker said:

U kno that whole banda singh bahadur bashing ppl do is pathetic to the core. Yes he made mistakes, but his glorious shaheedi and wafadari/commitment to the sikh panth by refusing islam and havin his babies heart in his mouth and being mercilessly tortured, more than made up for his mistakes. 

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

StarStriker    1,007
1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

I duno if ur intentionally being silly here, but we all know wat mistakes he made, n it definitely isnt him takin badla on behalf of guru gobind singh/panth. U have a habit of puttin words in ppls mouths, i never uttered the stuff u wrote above, so plz try not to make assumptions.

He made mistakes such as arguing with other khalsa's at the time n disobeying orders n goin his own way etc. I believe he tried to change the slogan of wjkk wjkf, to sumink else. Im not totally clued up precisely on this particular bits, but its been discussed numerous times on here. Perhaps sum1 on here with deeper knowledge can bring light to it. 

Edited by StarStriker

Premi5    53
On 2/24/2017 at 3:33 AM, singh598 said:

the likes of Dummy and Diljit have shown that a pag And dharee doesn't make you a Sikh 

Who is Dummy?

On 2/23/2017 at 9:49 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Resident Punjabis have a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to hearing advice from the likes of us; it visibly rankles them.

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

MisterrSingh    2,802
24 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

Well, they think they're superior to NRIs (possibly because of a belief that they're "purer" Punjabis who are more in touch with our roots and culture), yet their words and behaviour belie an unmistakable sense of insecurity and inferiority that stems from an unconscious perception on their part that they don't like being lectured - as they see it - by first-worlders. So a bit of both.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Premi5    53
41 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Well, they think they're superior to NRIs (possibly because of a belief that they're "purer" Punjabis who are more in touch with our roots and culture), yet their words and behaviour belie an unmistakable sense of insecurity and inferiority that stems from an unconscious perception on their part that they don't like being lectured - as they see it - by first-worlders. So a bit of both.

Greatere education would help them