Could the SYL canal controversy restart the armed khalistan movement?

genie

44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They stick together on the major stuff, though, don't they? Sure, there's tribal loyalties, etc, but they club together and get things done against recent foreign invaders. I don't know whether that's an Islam / fear thing that keeps the population in-line or just old fashioned loyalty, but they know how to wear out superior opposition.

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

their success has been mainly to do with american funding during russian occupation and vice versa funding now 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What does that tell you?

Tbf tho dally, there were plenty of pashtuns in the british army fightin in the world wars, but i do agree with wat ur sayin tho. Our lot (panjabi muslim/sikh/hindu) have far too much gadhari-ness in them.

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What does that tell you?

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

U kno that whole banda singh bahadur bashing ppl do is pathetic to the core. Yes he made mistakes, but his glorious shaheedi and wafadari/commitment to the sikh panth by refusing islam and havin his babies heart in his mouth and being mercilessly tortured, more than made up for his mistakes. 

Guest Jacfsing2
23 hours ago, StarStriker said:

read my post again!

i clearly stated " Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader".

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

22 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

22 hours ago, StarStriker said:

U kno that whole banda singh bahadur bashing ppl do is pathetic to the core. Yes he made mistakes, but his glorious shaheedi and wafadari/commitment to the sikh panth by refusing islam and havin his babies heart in his mouth and being mercilessly tortured, more than made up for his mistakes. 

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

I duno if ur intentionally being silly here, but we all know wat mistakes he made, n it definitely isnt him takin badla on behalf of guru gobind singh/panth. U have a habit of puttin words in ppls mouths, i never uttered the stuff u wrote above, so plz try not to make assumptions.

He made mistakes such as arguing with other khalsa's at the time n disobeying orders n goin his own way etc. I believe he tried to change the slogan of wjkk wjkf, to sumink else. Im not totally clued up precisely on this particular bits, but its been discussed numerous times on here. Perhaps sum1 on here with deeper knowledge can bring light to it. 

On 2/24/2017 at 3:33 AM, singh598 said:

the likes of Dummy and Diljit have shown that a pag And dharee doesn't make you a Sikh 

Who is Dummy?

On 2/23/2017 at 9:49 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Resident Punjabis have a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to hearing advice from the likes of us; it visibly rankles them.

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

24 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

Well, they think they're superior to NRIs (possibly because of a belief that they're "purer" Punjabis who are more in touch with our roots and culture), yet their words and behaviour belie an unmistakable sense of insecurity and inferiority that stems from an unconscious perception on their part that they don't like being lectured - as they see it - by first-worlders. So a bit of both.