genie

Could the SYL canal controversy restart the armed khalistan movement?

22 posts in this topic

The SYL canal issue is huge as punjabs waters are vital for the state's economy and day to day life. If water is diverted to other states like haryana as they have been done for rajaestan for free then only punjab and punjabis will be the loosers.

Punjabi's wont allow this and if the federal government in delhi enforces violence and bloodshed on protesters blocking the digging of a canal then violence will probably be met by violence eventually which in turn could lead to radialisation of Sikhs again and pakistan ready to create mischief by providing arms for north Indians to fight amount each other.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Youth of Punjab are in deep slumber or off their faces high on narcotics.  The only people left to protest are the middle aged men who still care for Sikhi.  The youth are far too busy chasing views and likes on social media and unfortunately you don't become popular or a Bhangra star by talking, sharing or protesting for real problems the Punjabis are facing.  

That's not to say that every Punjabi is dead on the inside there is still a small active number that are awake and awaiting the next course of action.  Maybe the SYL issue will be a wake up call to the ranjeh with rose tinted glasses who often accuse the NRI's of stirring trouble in Punjab.

Armed struggle is not even a possibility yet but maybe getting the youth to raise a arm in protest may happen.

Nihung Singhs- sleep, train in use shastars, horse seva, prepare sukha, jhatkaa some goats and stay away of real world problems.  Rinse and Repeat!

Punjab Youth- drugs, alcohol, bhangra, Bhagat Singh and facebook.  Rinse and Repeat!

Do not expect anything too spectacular!

 

 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

The Youth of Punjab are in deep slumber or off their faces high on narcotics.  The only people left to protest are the middle aged men who still care for Sikhi.  The youth are far too busy chasing views and likes on social media and unfortunately you don't become popular or a Bhangra star by talking, sharing or protesting for real problems the Punjabis are facing.  

That's not to say that everyou forget y Punjabi is dead on the inside there is still a small active number that are awake and awaiting the next course of action.  Maybe the SYL issue will be a wake up call to the ranjeh with rose tinted glasses who often accuse the NRI's of stirring trouble in Punjab.

Armed struggle is not even a possibility yet but maybe getting the youth to raise a arm in protest may happen.

Nihung Singhs- sleep, train in use shastars, horse seva, prepare sukha, jhatkaa some goats and stay away of real world problems.  Rinse and Repeat!

Punjab Youth- drugs, alcohol, bhangra, Bhagat Singh and facebook.  Rinse and Repeat!

Do not expect anything too spectacular!

 

 

 

 

 

you forget the aam loki in the fields and villages they will fight for their lifeblood , tubewells going down 26 metres to pull water is ridiculous and unsustainable . AAP is saying this is the oppportunity that Badal and his mates are looking for to trigger president's rule so try to keep calm and don't get provoked into bloodshed , negiotate , fight it legally, internationally. Fact that Haryana already has access to more water than Punjab makes it clear they cannot steal more , (they already receive free donations of our water too).

Delhi and Haryana need to look at water conservation and not stealing more water. We also need to invest in nontoxic farming which conserves water . solar water stills etc .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a cautionary note: we need to stop with the fetishization of armed struggles, especially since we cannot hope to win without training. Adrenaline and desire will only take you so far, especially amongst a population that is notorious for selling out for personal gain, and in a hypothetical modern Sikh insurrection, we would need the vast majority of the population to be on the side of the fighters. Would any of you trust the current lot in the villages in Punjab not to make a phone call to the police during the night to shop a bunch of fighters for a reward?  

In that respect, one has to wonder how a group like the Afghans have managed to repel occupying forces throughout their history, be it the Soviets and later the Americans and Europeans, considering they're hardly training in barracks on a daily basis.

As TigerForce said, awareness is the first step. Resident Punjabis have a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to hearing advice from the likes of us; it visibly rankles them. Some of that is rooted in being in complete denial about their situation over there, whilst the rest is a sort of demoralisation and fear stemming from previous horrors. Sadly, there is very little big-picture thinking over there. It's incredibly frustrating.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys say that ppl of panjab wont be able to tackle the govt and rise up coz theyre busy with nashe/no training etc. How is this current situation any different to panjab 1979-84 and 85-onwards? Sikhs then were under nashe and lackin in sikhi, communists everwhere, nAKALI dal/congress still fightin it out to see who can kill more sikhs. Hence y, sant jarnail singh completely changed the script and flipped everyfink on its head, with their inspiration pind-to-pind parchar, which turned druggies/communists/atheists/alcohilics into gursikhs.

Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader. Of course another big difference is tho, the level of drug use is insane right now, but rajoana more than proved they were a great individual to rally up sikhs worldwide....that too frm prison.

Lol, even in them days, just as last week, gadhaar maan released a song bowt panjab turning bad/in manners/drugs etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

In that respect, one has to wonder how a group like the Afghans have managed to repel occupying forces throughout their history, be it the Soviets and later the Americans and Europeans, considering they're hardly training in barracks on a daily basis.

 

Huge myth! Afghanistan has been invaded n conquered on numerous occasions (khalsa, alexander, nadir shah, genghis, timur etc), but i know wat u mean, in more recent times, afghans have been incredibly resolute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

You guys say that ppl of panjab wont be able to tackle the govt and rise up coz theyre busy with nashe/no training etc. How is this current situation any different to panjab 1979-84 and 85-onwards? Sikhs then were under nashe and lackin in sikhi, communists everwhere, nAKALI dal/congress still fightin it out to see who can kill more sikhs. Hence y, sant jarnail singh completely changed the script and flipped everyfink on its head, with their inspiration pind-to-pind parchar, which turned druggies/communists/atheists/alcohilics into gursikhs.

Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader. Of course another big difference is tho, the level of drug use is insane right now, but rajoana more than proved they were a great individual to rally up sikhs worldwide....that too frm prison.

The Taksal is controlled by Dhuma, Anjnala, and Ram Singh, now tell Daas which of these 3 will be Legendary Pracharks? When the British started coming over, 2 main groups started Sikh prachar

1. Damdami Taksal Jathedar: Sundar Singh Bhinderwale spread Sikhi. How gave Amrit to 10k at one time during the Anti-Sikh Christian Missionsry period

2. Now-Apostate groups. (These include Namdhari, pre-split Nirankaris, pre-Nankana Sahib Massacre Udassis, etc.)

Taksal has usually been the main spreader of Sikhi, what hope do you see from the 3 Jathedars mentioned? (Unless you see it from the 2nd route which is much worse than even not spreading Sikhi in the first place).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Huge myth! Afghanistan has been invaded n conquered on numerous occasions (khalsa, alexander, nadir shah, genghis, timur etc), but i know wat u mean, in more recent times, afghans have been incredibly resolute.

They stick together on the major stuff, though, don't they? Sure, there's tribal loyalties, etc, but they club together and get things done against recent foreign invaders. I don't know whether that's an Islam / fear thing that keeps the population in-line or just old fashioned loyalty, but they know how to wear out superior opposition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The Taksal is controlled by Dhuma, Anjnala, and Ram Singh, now tell Daas which of these 3 will be Legendary Pracharks? When the British started coming over, 2 main groups started Sikh prachar

1. Damdami Taksal Jathedar: Sundar Singh Bhinderwale spread Sikhi. How gave Amrit to 10k at one time during the Anti-Sikh Christian Missionsry period

2. Now-Apostate groups. (These include Namdhari, pre-split Nirankaris, pre-Nankana Sahib Massacre Udassis, etc.)

Taksal has usually been the main spreader of Sikhi, what hope do you see from the 3 Jathedars mentioned? (Unless you see it from the 2nd route which is much worse than even not spreading Sikhi in the first place).

read my post again!

i clearly stated " Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

They stick together on the major stuff, though, don't they? Sure, there's tribal loyalties, etc, but they club together and get things done against recent foreign invaders. I don't know whether that's an Islam / fear thing that keeps the population in-line or just old fashioned loyalty, but they know how to wear out superior opposition.

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

their success has been mainly to do with american funding during russian occupation and vice versa funding now 

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

Tbf tho dally, there were plenty of pashtuns in the british army fightin in the world wars, but i do agree with wat ur sayin tho. Our lot (panjabi muslim/sikh/hindu) have far too much gadhari-ness in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Look how they do it though. As well as attacking the occupiers of their lands themselves, they don't business to blow up their own people who are queuing up to join the occupier's police-force or military (they don't distinguish between the foreign occupiers and their collaborators). 

Compare that to our lot over the last few hundred years (especially those from the pends), who joined the occupier's army in massive hordes, fighting umpteen (sometimes brutal) wars abroad for them, rather than fight the numerically weaker occupier at home. 

What does that tell you?

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

U kno that whole banda singh bahadur bashing ppl do is pathetic to the core. Yes he made mistakes, but his glorious shaheedi and wafadari/commitment to the sikh panth by refusing islam and havin his babies heart in his mouth and being mercilessly tortured, more than made up for his mistakes. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infact a lot of Punjabi youth are awakening even though they may not have beard and kesh.

the likes of Dummy and Diljit have shown that a pag And dharee doesn't make you a Sikh 

when it comes to shitrool, moneh are active as well as jathebandeya

Edited by singh598

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, StarStriker said:

read my post again!

i clearly stated " Sadly thats the only thing missing right now, a 1 in a hundred year inspirational leader".

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

22 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is once the dust has settled you don't hear their own - even the apparently apologetic, liberals amongst them - turning around and spitting in the face of those who took some pretty dank and tough action in hectic times to advance a cause. Our lot are, to name one example, ready to excommunicate someone like Baba Banda Singh, lol, because he doesn't meet our apparently enlightened standards of sitting on our behinds and pontificating about horrors we can scarecely imagine.

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

22 hours ago, StarStriker said:

U kno that whole banda singh bahadur bashing ppl do is pathetic to the core. Yes he made mistakes, but his glorious shaheedi and wafadari/commitment to the sikh panth by refusing islam and havin his babies heart in his mouth and being mercilessly tortured, more than made up for his mistakes. 

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

What I mentioned was if anyone could inspire from the current Taksal. Sant Baba Thakur Singh Khalsa was not a mega power in Prachar; however, he's a Mahapurukh, and he's been almost universally accepted as the head of the Taksal, (except by some people who still thought Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was still alive).

Banda Singh Bahadur didn't bring enough people to justice, these Libtards are completely ungrateful. Banda Singh Bahadur is in Sach Khand by now, and these fools still be arguing over what he did was right. If he did one thing wrong, it's that when he was a Hindu Rajput boy he shot a deer that was pregnant, but otherwise he was a great leader, and everything he did for post-Sikhi was good.

Not saying that Banda Singh Bahadur was perfect, but what mistakes? Bringing justice to Gangu and the executioner of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur, is not a mistake nor will it ever be!

I duno if ur intentionally being silly here, but we all know wat mistakes he made, n it definitely isnt him takin badla on behalf of guru gobind singh/panth. U have a habit of puttin words in ppls mouths, i never uttered the stuff u wrote above, so plz try not to make assumptions.

He made mistakes such as arguing with other khalsa's at the time n disobeying orders n goin his own way etc. I believe he tried to change the slogan of wjkk wjkf, to sumink else. Im not totally clued up precisely on this particular bits, but its been discussed numerous times on here. Perhaps sum1 on here with deeper knowledge can bring light to it. 

Edited by StarStriker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 3:33 AM, singh598 said:

 

the likes of Dummy and Diljit have shown that a pag And dharee doesn't make you a Sikh 

 

Who is Dummy?

On 2/23/2017 at 9:49 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Resident Punjabis have a worrying inferiority complex when it comes to hearing advice from the likes of us; it visibly rankles them.

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

You mean superiority complex, i.e. look down on us?

Well, they think they're superior to NRIs (possibly because of a belief that they're "purer" Punjabis who are more in touch with our roots and culture), yet their words and behaviour belie an unmistakable sense of insecurity and inferiority that stems from an unconscious perception on their part that they don't like being lectured - as they see it - by first-worlders. So a bit of both.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Well, they think they're superior to NRIs (possibly because of a belief that they're "purer" Punjabis who are more in touch with our roots and culture), yet their words and behaviour belie an unmistakable sense of insecurity and inferiority that stems from an unconscious perception on their part that they don't like being lectured - as they see it - by first-worlders. So a bit of both.

Greatere education would help them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Greatere education would help them

A bit of common sense is all that's needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now