Jump to content
genie

The Black Prince - New Film Based On Sikh Maharajah Duleep Singh

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We're making films on Ghadars now? If 200 years from now we start making movies on Badal; this will prove our gulami mentality.

Who's a gadhar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We're making films on Ghadars now? If 200 years from now we start making movies on Badal; this will prove our gulami mentality.

How you come to that conclusion that he was a ghadar?

He was kidnapped, forced to convert to Christianity, his riches, his kingdom/empire stolen and he was brainwashed to live a life of a english christian country gentleman in the UK under the guardianship of queen victoria. He joined freemasons as was the custom of subjugadted kings and princes of india and under the freemasonary cult his power and riches were slowly being drained from him. He did not realise until much later on in his life his real roots and so re-embraced Sikhi again and tried to fight the british occupation on punjab by asking for help from the russian tsar and trying to raise a rebellion. But he was unsuccessful in his quests, I wouldnt say he was a ghadar he was a victim of circumstances and actually tried his best with little ability he had left to regain Sikh sovereignty against overwhelming odds against might of the british empire.

Badal family can rightly be called gadar's and should be done for treason by the Sikh kaum.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, genie said:

How you come to that conclusion that he was a ghadar?

He was kidnapped, forced to convert to Christianity, his riches, his kingdom/empire stolen and he was brainwashed to live a life of a english christian country gentleman in the UK under the guardianship of queen victoria. He joined freemasons as was the custom of subjugadted kings and princes of india and under the freemasonary cult his power and riches were slowly being drained from him. He did not realise until much later on in his life his real roots and so re-embraced Sikhi again and tried to fight the british occupation on punjab by asking for help from the russian tsar and trying to raise a rebellion. But he was unsuccessful in his quests, I wouldnt say he was a ghadar he was a victim of circumstances and actually tried his best with little ability he had left to regain Sikh sovereignty against overwhelming odds against might of the british empire.

Badal family can rightly be called gadar's and should be done for treason by the Sikh kaum.

Also last time i looked, duleep singh, didnt kill lakhs of sikhs to stop an uprising, steal from harmandar sahib golaks and pump drugs/alcohol onto his own people. Some ppl round here r so thick its insane. As if a young 10yr old, givin up his empire/dharam/kohinoor/wealth for sum crappy posh houses in england was his actual choice?! Do me a favour. Everyfink u sed is the truth genie!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

Also last time i looked, duleep singh, didnt kill lakhs of sikhs to stop an uprising, steal from harmandar sahib golaks and pump drugs/alcohol onto his own people. Some ppl round here r so thick its insane. As if a young 10yr old, givin up his empire/dharam/kohinoor/wealth for sum crappy posh houses in england was his actual choice?! Do me a favour. Everyfink u sed is the truth genie!

he didn't get anything from gorey he died in poverty in Paris 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Furthermore one of Duleep singhs' daughters went on to become a lead campaigner as a suffragette so he indirectly helped the womens rights movement via his princess daughter rebelling against the British political system and social order norms of the age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Satinder Sartaj as Duleep Singh?  And Duleep Singh is wearing a Patiala Shahi pagh?

 

Looks like a very poorly made movie ...

yep , Rani Jindan didn't sit down to tea with the firangis, she was totally blind when she met her son again and discovered his kesh de beadbhi by touching his face and head .

She was alone with him at that meeting and in those few minutes her words cut him to the soul and he became a sikh again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5158dfdde4b052be7736ea5e/5204e857e4b0d17bc5f20329/521513e0e4b086b165f538d2/1377113227543/DuleepSingh_Headshot_Yuba_City.jpg?format=750w

Is this a pathan type paghs, which i believe was the "in-thing" during sikh raj? Id imagine hari singh nalwa got influenced from the locals and made it in fashion. Or am i wrong?

Edited by StarStriker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5158dfdde4b052be7736ea5e/5204e857e4b0d17bc5f20329/521513e0e4b086b165f538d2/1377113227543/DuleepSingh_Headshot_Yuba_City.jpg?format=750w

Is this a pathan type paghs, which i believe was the "in-thing" during sikh raj? Id imagine hari singh nalwa got influenced from the locals and made it in fashion. Or am i wrong?

remember this is a royal comissioned painting and he was mona by this point so this more like a victorian fantasia on the supposed costume of the sikhs . His own father's dastaar was small and simple ...

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, StarStriker said:

Who's a gadhar?

Who converted to Christianity is the one who's a Ghadar

1 hour ago, genie said:

How you come to that conclusion that he was a ghadar?

convert to Christianity, 

Oh look, you answered your own question and yet still asking Daas why he's a Ghadar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Who converted to Christianity is the one who's a Ghadar

Oh look, you answered your own question and yet still asking Daas why he's a Ghadar.

who was forced to convert to Christianity and groomed to become a christian by his british guardians

again how does that make him a ghadar? someone at 10years old forced to convert to Christianity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, genie said:

who was forced to convert to Christianity and groomed to become a christian by his british guardians

again how does that make him a ghadar? someone at 10years old forced to convert to Christianity

What did his new religion do to Punjab everyone knows. From building a big cathedral/clock near Harmandir Sahib, to missionaries to this day decreasing our population and brainwashing the innocent Dalits with money, Shastar ban, limit Sikhi prachar, Jalialwala Bagh, as well as others: this is just Punjab, imagine the entire subcontinent and even further how these Christians massacared the Indigenous people everywhere. For that reason he's a Ghadar. Punjab was split and now because of this Christian-Lover, Sikhs haven't had any real power in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Do you have sources for this?
    • In urdu we also use 'Mauze' so i doubt if it is hindi word.It sounds like a persian one.Indians have problem prouncing words which end with sound 'z'.Just like Mumtaz Mehal became Mumtaj Mehal and now just Taj Mehal.
    • i have no issue using persian,hindi,english words in my day to day conversations in punjab.I just though a good opportunity to learn "shuddh" punjabi. 
    • Sikhism needs neither a reformation nor a philosophy of free will. Reformations are for religions that are at a primitive tribal level in the first place. Sikhi starts off with Guru Nanak Ji feeding people langar, and preaching meditation of Satnam. If you start off with capturing war booty and sex slaves killing all the males, yeah, you need a reformation. Philosophy is (mostly) for people trying desperately to understand the universe without real divine knowledge. These types of efforts are called ਸਿਆਣਪਾਂ in Gurbani. (You did you Japji this morning, right?) All of these sianapan don't amount to a hill of beans. We don't have the burning need for philosophy that Westerners do because we can obtain complete knowledge via simran. ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਨਿ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਝੈ ॥
    • it's my fault, i should have phrased things a bit better. Basically based on the data he gathered same sex couples are more likely to settle into a routine and are less likely to do things out of said routine (such as cheating, which according to the data he gathered was surprisingly low compared to straight couples). By similar attributes I mean people like them in terms of personality and taste. In straight couples you can usually note a sort of polarity in the way they behave and their personalities.  Again this is based on one study, nothing official or on a large scale really.
×