The Black Prince - New Film Based On Sikh Maharajah Duleep Singh

genie

17 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

I may well be the 'sane individual who goes around asking idiotic questions on Facebook'. Sane idiotic questions as opposed idiotic insane statements are preferable I think. . Wouldn't you agree?  Lol

You come across as a particular type of <banned word filter activated> whose questions are only regurgitations.

3 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Lol your the one who made the statement. .your deflection suggests you don't have a clear idea of what it is you mean. .lol

I said what I said. If you disagree, how comes you haven't bothered to post your own ideas for consideration? 

When you do, try and address the explicit statement in Bachitar Natak that says Waheguru sent dasmesh pita here specifically to propagate a new panth. 

29 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Note to self "must try harder".. I think you should fold your hand. . It's a bit lightweight i reckon

Can you read Gurmukhi bro?

Because before I learnt to, I was under similar illusions to yourself. It's only when we start looking at our indigenous literature that we can get a good idea of our roots. Most of the English stuff has turned out to be way off.