Clear up some doubts

Guest Singh

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

No Larivaar-pro person will ever say Pad Shed is not the Guru.

There are a lot of so called "Sikhs" who believe in larivaar and insult pad ched.

This topic was on this forum I think in 2012 and we had a huge debate then.

Guest Singh OP

Note: I always matha tek in front of maharaj whether lareevaar or not. Thank you for all your replies, I am content now. Maharaj is sarab kala bharpoor, 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
12 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

There are a lot of so called "Sikhs" who believe in larivaar and insult pad ched.

doesn't padched (space between words) happens on every newline ? lol 

if we truly want SGGS free from padched , we would have to do it jewish way (write all of SGGS on a scroll in one line ) which is not possible.

Once again, Sikhs debating on petty matters ! I guess it gives us relief that we're doing something important when infact we're just wasting doing nothing of significant importance (drugs, alcohol issue , kes katal among youth, declining sikhs in punjab, etc)

Guest Jacfsing2
18 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

I bet if you asked 90% of Sikhs on Larivaar or Pad Shed, they wouldn't know what it is. In this era there are people in our Panth that don't even know what the names of the 11 Gurus are, the 5ks, the names of the Nitnem, and the argument between Raag Kirtan and modern kirtan. These are issues to be resolved at a way later date, most likely after our spirits are revived, not now! Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale didn't waste any time on this topic, and in the last century nobody quite respected Guru Sahib like he did. (You'll only start a fight with people taking out Kirpans for this issue).