Clear up some doubts

Guest Singh

Vaheguru Ji ka khalsa vaheguru Ji ki Fateh

The gurdwara sahibs near me all have padshed saroops of maharaj and sometimes I get into doubt that my Guru is not present although they are present everywhere. How can I remove this doubt??

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Guest Singh said:

The gurdwara sahibs near me all have padshed saroops of maharaj and sometimes I get into doubt that my Guru is not present although they are present everywhere. How can I remove this doubt??

When Masa Ranghar had taken over harmander sahib, Sukha Singh and Mehtaab Singh went to stop him. They dressed up as chaudaris / leaders of the village and so went in disguise. They had to bow their head to Masa Ranghar. They thought of Guruji and bowed their head. And foolish Masa thought they were bowing to him. So imagine Vaheguru, the lord of the universe, creator of black holes, destroyer of galaxies and bow ur head in awe. Or think of Satguru, the jot that came into the 10 gurus and now resides in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Our guru is not ink, paper, or even words. It is a Power, primal power that has taken the saroop of words in this time. That power, jot was present in all 10 gurus. So think of that power/jot and matha tek. 

Also that power/jot is sentient. So that is one way you can test if padched is satguru. I have found no difference. So ask a question and take a hukamnama. Ur guru will answer. Start doing sehaj paath, the guru will speak to you, put into words ur problems. Go to guruji when there is no divaan, and the peace will signal to u that  this is the thand/coolness of the true guru.

Here listen to this:

I'm guessing Veer ji  that's it is because according to panthic decision only larivaar saroops are supposed to be installed in gurdwarey but SGPC cantinues to do manmat of printing padd chedd saroops and getting them installed . He knows that the saroop is of incorrect type i.e. not as Guru ji wrote it  he feels dubida about it having Guru Sahiban blessings 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/21/2017 at 2:46 PM, Guest Singh said:

By that logic then the only real Saroop would be the Hazur Sahib Saroop. Padshed has nothing to do with this nor does Larivaar. If you want Darshan of a Larivaar Saroop you could go to any gurdwara which has a Saroop of Larivaar, (drive hours if you have to), because once your long journey is waited you'll still feel great inside. (Sikhs traveled for months to have Darshan of Guru Sahib when he had a body of a man).

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm guessing Veer ji  that's it is because according to panthic decision only larivaar saroops are supposed to be installed in gurdwarey but SGPC cantinues to do manmat of printing padd chedd saroops and getting them installed . He knows that the saroop is of incorrect type i.e. not as Guru ji wrote it  he feels dubida about it having Guru Sahiban blessings 

Guru Sahib only wrote two Saroops, the first was Adi Granth, (which is currently owned by Dhirmal followers), the second is Saroop of Hazur Sahib. If we were going there; only those would be right. If he wants to be fulfilled that way he could go to Hazur Sahib. Also not every Larivaar Saroop has everything the same if that was what you were expecting.

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

The advantage of larivaar saroop is we are free to interpret and explore gurbaani. However for beginners it can be daunting  .

OP : whether padched or not,  jyot of guru nanak is present in sggs. Trust me if you do ardas and ask guru sahib something, they even reply in hukamnama. I have experienced this miracle several times 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

By that logic then the only real Saroop would be the Hazur Sahib Saroop. Padshed has nothing to do with this nor does Larivaar. If you want Darshan of a Larivaar Saroop you could go to any gurdwara which has a Saroop of Larivaar, (drive hours if you have to), because once your long journey is waited you'll still feel great inside. (Sikhs traveled for months to have Darshan of Guru Sahib when he had a body of a man).

Guru Sahib only wrote two Saroops, the first was Adi Granth, (which is currently owned by Dhirmal followers), the second is Saroop of Hazur Sahib. If we were going there; only those would be right. If he wants to be fulfilled that way he could go to Hazur Sahib. Also not every Larivaar Saroop has everything the same if that was what you were expecting.

Even saroop at harmandar sahib is hand written and free from pad ched. 

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Even saroop at harmandar sahib is hand written and free from pad ched. 

Re-read what O.P. himself said: "sometimes I get into doubt that my Guru is not present" forget Saroops of Guru Sahib himself, but I'd go even further of it and say all bani is the Guru, if this guy has the audacity to not bow to a Saroop of Guru Sahib simply because it's Pad Shed, then he deserves his Sikhi questioned. No Larivaar-pro person will ever say Pad Shed is not the Guru.

Guest Harmankaur

All saroops ate indirectly padsheds as when u read u cant read continuously as u have to brethe in nd out which indirectly makes a gap in sound and becomes padheds

guru is the god , never doubt 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
5 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Re-read what O.P. himself said: "sometimes I get into doubt that my Guru is not present" forget Saroops of Guru Sahib himself, but I'd go even further of it and say all bani is the Guru, if this guy has the audacity to not bow to a Saroop of Guru Sahib simply because it's Pad Shed, then he deserves his Sikhi questioned. No Larivaar-pro person will ever say Pad Shed is not the Guru.

TBH you can even get gurus help from sukhmani sahib pothi. My experience