Premi5

Your Body's Many Cries for Water: A Revolutionary Natural Way to Prevent Illness and Restore Good Health

5 posts in this topic

An excellent book written by an Iranian Doctor. Tells how during imprisonment in the 70's in Iran, he would treat inmates suffering with peptic ulcer pain with water alone. Improvement would be dramatic.

He highly advocates (drinking more) water as a panacea for many of our modern illnesses. I got mine from a local library. Easy to read and very interesting. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

An excellent book written by an Iranian Doctor. Tells how during imprisonment in the 70's in Iran, he would treat inmates suffering with peptic ulcer pain with water alone. Improvement would be dramatic.

He highly advocates (drinking more) water as a panacea for many of our modern illnesses. I got mine from a local library. Easy to read and very interesting. 

dr Batmanedj has passed on now but he was so adamant to share the miracle that Pani is ...

Edited by jkvlondon

Can just imagine multinational drinks companies bad-naming and putting this book down

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

Can just imagine multinational drinks companies bad-naming and putting this book down

it has been out ages  the iranian regime change was in the 1970s

16 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Businesses always have one goal: Money! If you don't speak that language then your business means nothing.