Now the gorey are warning our girls ...

jkvlondon

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Rightly or wrongly, I think there's still a sense of anakh in our men back home in Punjab. I don't think they'd tolerate leery old white men cruising for girls in the pind. But then Russians are pretty alpha, too, and their women don't think twice about advertising their wares to foreigners.

Really guys , you've gone from a wrong speculation  (old guy lusting after kaurs) to mail-order brides to sex tourism ... look he is a rightist guy who hates islamification of Canada and who is trying to spread a little scaremongering /knowledge  to apnian because he can see how the good immigrants (us) are also being done over ... nothing more than looking for allies.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Rightly or wrongly, I think there's still a sense of anakh in our men back home in Punjab. I don't think they'd tolerate leery old white men cruising for girls in the pind. But then Russians are pretty alpha, too, and their women don't think twice about advertising their wares to foreigners.

Gender ratio changes the entire competition. Punjabi Hindus are now kidnapping women from Haryana and other states because they continually aborted and foeticide of their women that they have to look elsewhere. In Russia the Christian women have to look elsewhere to find men. (They'd marry Subcontinentals and Arabs if the only other choice was to die alone).

23 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Really guys , you've gone from a wrong speculation  (old guy lusting after kaurs) to mail-order brides to sex tourism ... look he is a rightist guy who hates islamification of Canada and who is trying to spread a little scaremongering /knowledge  to apnian because he can see how the good immigrants (us) are also being done over ... nothing more than looking for allies.

Yes, things have gone a bit haywire, lol. 

Generally, I didn't appreciate the inflammatory imagery of the video thumbnail (the blood spattered background featuring the khanda). It's incitement and verging on propaganda. I don't deny the truths in the video, but it wreaks of manipulation, allies or not. Still, if the video manages to knock some sense into some of our own, who are in denial, that refuae to believe such issues are real, then fair play.

25 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, things have gone a bit haywire, lol. 

Generally, I didn't appreciate the inflammatory imagery of the video thumbnail (the blood spattered background featuring the khanda). It's incitement and verging on propaganda. I don't deny the truths in the video, but it wreaks of manipulation, allies or not. Still, if the video manages to knock some sense into some of our own, who are in denial, that refuae to believe such issues are real, then fair play.

Agreed with this but like you said it should be a wake up call if we can't even control our own narratives. Only problem I see is community will become antagonist to what he says just because of the way he says it. 

There isn't a single western country that doesn't have some problem with Islamification. 

It does not matter if you have not invaded the middle east, those muslim folk will come over and try to take advantage in one way or another.

Canada may experience these things once their muslim population grows like every other country that allows muslim immigration.

Electing some one like Justin Trudeau does not help either as well as the over Political correctness. 

If you want to find out more about Islam in Canada and the problems, Google Tarek Fatah. Particularly around the sneaky M103 law that moderate muslims want to prevent.

11 minutes ago, genie said:

The white nationalists know the game being played by muslims in terms of demographics take over..... the WN are awake because they are from the far right they are conservatives wanting to conserve their communities. The muslims are their opposite counterparts of the same coin but are also far right conservatives however with with Islam-supremacist agenda.

These awake goray know that they need allies in their ideological war against islam so want to try unite as many non-muslims against islamic take over as they can. They look to sikhs the most as potential allies because we have a long history of violent fight against islamm being allies with their nations in world wars and do take a stand when the islamics who try to groom/convert our women. So they take inspiration from our community and looking for unity for the coming fight in the future.

In terms of the message in that video, the muslims are always going around telling non-muslims partners to convert and egging each other on to revert their non-muslim kafir partner to the filth of muhammad's islam. The non-muslims are lacking game, they are not going out there converting muslim girls to other faiths and thats where things need to change.

The non-muslim attention seeking and often on heat hormonal girls are like sheep what they say or think does not matter because their brains are not capable of understanding the the tribal games going on in the background. Often they are only interested in love and getting laid with a hot guy. Muslim guys tend to know the weakness of non-muslim girls and so exploit it ruthlessly until they are in a position to trap and blackmail the sheep kafir girl into doing what the muslim guy wants usually via drugs, or taking money loans on their credit card or by taking naked nude pics.

Canada and American punjabi girls have a huge problem of liberal cuckism that has poisoned their minds of  women for many years. It tells them to be liberal carefree hedonistic degenerates and not to invest in right wing and conservative nationalist thought. Not enough brainwashing has going on to fight against non-sikh ideologies rather its all about "sarbat da bhalla" meaning everything bad for society is allowed in their eyes (pro-islamic grooming, mixed faith weddings, gay marriage, feminism,etc).

The WN goray guys do see our Sikh women as part of their own to date and breed with in terms of old style colonialist thinking. However thats not their primary concern, Islam and the demographic time bomb is their concern.... like it should be with us. We maybe living with relative peaceful times with muslim populations at the moment. But once muslims reach a certain percentage of the population they as history tells us will start to cause trouble for their non-muslim hosts in order to bring about islamic rule. Are Sikhs prepared for that? No they are not most are cuck liberal Sikhs at the moment sarbat da bhalla types with heads up their own backsides not preparing their younger generations to be ready for future beef.

Which is why we see Trump implementing temporary ban on countries with majority muslim countries.

This maybe a potential template for other WN to follow. Once one starts, the others will copy.

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, Singh559 said:

I could care less about his agenda. It's good that he made this video because spineless Punjabis are too busy being used by democrats in race politics and the Islamophobia brigade to pave way for no criticism of Islam and bad ideologies. When liberals stop being liberals fascists and far right can take control of the narrative which is why there is a rising rift between the left and the right in EU and UK. I predicted this would happen here in USA and it's already happening. The fault lies with the liberals and any reasonable individual like Bill Mahar, Sam Harris, Majid Nawaz, Richard Dawkins all point this out, but instead they get labelled as being racist. It's weird that Atheists are the ones who initially led this liberal criticism of Islam and the need for reform to conform with modern values accepted by humanity but it was fake liberals that blasted them for somehow being racist.

We all know that SAS has exposed that this happens in the UK, but the difference in Canada is if Sulle want to do this there is much more political correctness - especially among Punjabis where they would be too scared to talk about it. 

If I search hard enough I can guarantee I will find a post that I made years ago on Sikh Sangat saying that that the Muslim grooming of Punjabi girls from Sikh families has already started in Canada and/or will start. 

Sam Harris believes it is okay to strike with nuclear bombs and killing innocent people, if a state, like the usa believes they will be hit with a nuclear bomb first.  He also makes clear in the same video, it is okay to strike ISIS with a nuclear bomb and collateral damage of innocent people will be terrible, but a necessary evil.  In no way are these reasonable beliefs.  Bill Maher cannot be taken seriously.  He is a mouth piece for his personal beliefs and makes outrageous statements to obtain attention.  Bill Maher was asked were you served with papers to be sued by Trump.  Bill Maher in the past said he was being sued by Trump.  Why did he dodge the direct question and switch the topic with looking on his face as he was caught off guard.  Sam Harris is more genuine, but his ideas bunch all religions together and he has a special place in his heart for Christianity and Judaism; more for the former.  Also he tries to find an escape hole for these two religions for the horrible acts they commit acting on their religious beliefs.  But wants to blame all the horrible acts Muslims committed on Islam beliefs. 

The guy in the video considers it okay for white guys to date Sikh women for purely fooling around with them.  He clearly says this in the video.  Look at the bigger picture.  Who introduced young naïve Punjabi women to liberal extremist views of dating, not valuing religion, not holding moral values, etc in their adolescence.  It was the white people who destroyed Punjabi women minds with their constant attack on Punjabi values in schools.  Constantly making fun of Punjabi values.  They still are at it.  Punjabi parents don't want their daughters dating and drinking alcohol.  Who put bad ideas in Punjabi women heads at the adolescent age to question your own Punjabi culture?  But accept our loose immoral ways because if you don't we will treat you differently and that means not being able to find decent employment.  A Sikh girl went for a bank job dressed modestly in western clothes and covered her head.  They told her she was not professional enough.  Next day they hire a Punjabi girl who submits to their scantly clad dress code and submits to their no moral value culture and has a hard time speaking the English language.  If every Punjabi women, who is in the west was sent to a psychologist and they were able to unravel why they accepted dating and drinking alcohol, the majority would reveal white western culture was the contributing factor.  White culture and white people as a whole are not our friends.  Very few selected white people see beyond the color and see the value in our culture, but they are such a small minority, none or half a percent of punjabi women would come across these types when they are fighting to be accepted as who they are in their own culture at a young age.