Now the gorey are warning our girls ...

jkvlondon

Guest Jacfsing2
41 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Canadian goreh want our girls for themselves. 

Honestly this guy in the video looks a bit too old, not going to lie; if anyone was just randomly flirting with him; I'd assume she's a gold-digger. If some Punjabi wanted him; I'm sure they could have them, (mental problems is not something I want to inherit); honestly the mate looks 60.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yeah, very true. They cleansed their country of all Arab influence (aside from the obvious affect on genes and ethnicity) within 700 years, and reverted to Catholicism under - was it Catherine? - almost in relief. 700 years may sound like a long time, but it's quite a feat to remove nearly all signs and affects of a foreign power's total dominance over an entire culture, country, and its people.

Then they made Jesus the same as a Spaniard instead of his Palestinian form from a Christian website, Daas found this: http://macquirelatory.com/False Images of Christ.htm (Note, I do not endorse Christianitity or any of their beliefs just a not that they made Ghadari of the one they call God)

2 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Honestly this guy in the video looks a bit too old, not going to lie; if anyone was just randomly flirting with him; I'd assume she's a gold-digger. If some Punjabi wanted him; I'm sure they could have them, (mental problems is not something I want to inherit); honestly the mate looks 60.

Then they made Jesus the same as a Spaniard instead of his Palestinian form from a Christian website, Daas found this: http://macquirelatory.com/False Images of Christ.htm (Note, I do not endorse Christianitity or any of their beliefs just a not that they made Ghadari of the one they call God)

Middle aged goreh men especially in the UK perve over apniah. 

I've seen this many times in UK corporate life with goreh middle management. 

It creates an unhealthy inflated ego in some of our girls.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Canadian goreh want our girls for themselves. 

I wonder if it's that same delusion on the part of these white men that encourages their pursuit of Chinese, Filipino, and Thai women? That sense of exoticism? Whatever it is, I can't see the Kim Kardashian-type apnian born and bred in the UK going for a paunchy middle-age white man who's old enough to be their father, lol.

I could care less about his agenda. It's good that he made this video because spineless Punjabis are too busy being used by democrats in race politics and the Islamophobia brigade to pave way for no criticism of Islam and bad ideologies. When liberals stop being liberals fascists and far right can take control of the narrative which is why there is a rising rift between the left and the right in EU and UK. I predicted this would happen here in USA and it's already happening. The fault lies with the liberals and any reasonable individual like Bill Mahar, Sam Harris, Majid Nawaz, Richard Dawkins all point this out, but instead they get labelled as being racist. It's weird that Atheists are the ones who initially led this liberal criticism of Islam and the need for reform to conform with modern values accepted by humanity but it was fake liberals that blasted them for somehow being racist.

We all know that SAS has exposed that this happens in the UK, but the difference in Canada is if Sulle want to do this there is much more political correctness - especially among Punjabis where they would be too scared to talk about it. 

If I search hard enough I can guarantee I will find a post that I made years ago on Sikh Sangat saying that that the Muslim grooming of Punjabi girls from Sikh families has already started in Canada and/or will start. 

Been saying this for years. Canada ain't the same country it used to be in the 2000s there is a heavy and growing presence of Muslims here. Most are good normal ppl but ask any young person and they'll tell you majority of thugs drug dealers etc come from this community in Canada it's no secret that goriyan and filipinas would get passed around by the boys looks like apniyan are too  it doesn't surprise me as nowadays most girls go for these gangstas 

50 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I wonder if it's that same delusion on the part of these white men that encourages their pursuit of Chinese, Filipino, and Thai women? That sense of exoticism? Whatever it is, I can't see the Kim Kardashian-type apnian born and bred in the UK going for a paunchy middle-age white man who's old enough to be their father, lol.

I think that is definitely part of the reason.

The middle aged goreh go for the Thai,  fillipina types because a.) They cannot get the gorriah b.) A lot of them are fed up of the gorriah c.)The sense of entitlement they sense from gorriah due to feminism means they want a feminine docile traditional woman, which they think they will get from the far east.

I imagine they look at our community from the outside and consider the same with our women.

For a lot of our women,goreh (even the punchy middle -aged types) are higher status than our men.

They probably love the attention.

The white man is at the top of tree in terms of sexual market value across women of all races, apniah included.

Could you imagine if goreh started going to India to find brides, it would make the Far East and Russia look like small fry.

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yeah, very true. They cleansed their country of all Arab influence (aside from the obvious affect on genes and ethnicity) within 700 years, and reverted to Catholicism under - was it Catherine? - almost in relief. 700 years may sound like a long time, but it's quite a feat to remove nearly all signs and affects of a foreign power's total dominance over an entire culture, country, and its people.

Well, after being under the yoke for 700 years, they understood the muslim ways and then repaid them in kind.

Guest Jacfsing2
48 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think that is definitely part of the reason.

The middle aged goreh go for the Thai,  fillipina types because a.) They cannot get the gorriah b.) A lot of them are fed up of the gorriah c.)The sense of entitlement they sense from gorriah due to feminism means they want a feminine docile traditional woman, which they think they will get from the far east.

I imagine they look at our community from the outside and consider the same with our women.

For a lot of our women,goreh (even the punchy middle -aged types) are higher status than our men.

They probably love the attention.

The white man is at the top of tree in terms of sexual market value across women of all races, apniah included.

Could you imagine if goreh started going to India to find brides, it would make the Far East and Russia look like small fry.

Again the Anglos marry the prostitutes in those countries not the respected women.