family problems- feeling lonely

Guest familyproblems

Guest familyproblems

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. 

I am suffering so much at home im 24 and i do japji sahib or rehraas sometimes i dont do any. My mum hates me since i was born i dont know why. My dad left her before i was even born and she has been hated on me. She listens to everything my brother does or say and fights and argues with me all the time over him and always start fighting with me then tells my uncles and aunties i am harrasing her when it is the other way around. She lies so much and is saying i will do whatever to get you out of the house and she as gone to social services she said and she wants to me on the street. She wants the worse thing for me and has given me so much badua and said the worst thing a mother can say to her child. She is trying to chuck me out. I literally have noone who i can go to or anyone i can seek help from and i just do not know what to do. I do paath still nothing happens i dont know why i have a life like this? Have i done something bad last janam???? what should i do to fix my life. I cant even afford to go on rent by myself.. and i dont know whether i should talk to a gyani or not? 

You need to move out. Get benefits, welfare or move to womens shelter. Google the closest shelter. Also try to move into government housing. Maybe get scholarship or financial aid to go to college and live in the dorms

Yes, talk to a gyani, your relatives, sikh helpline, govt agencies 

Where do u live? Uk? India? Canada?

Guest familyproblems
8 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You need to move out. Get benefits, welfare or move to womens shelter. Google the closest shelter. Also try to move into government housing. Maybe get scholarship or financial aid to go to college and live in the dorms

Yes, talk to a gyani, your relatives, sikh helpline, govt agencies 

Where do u live? Uk? India? Canada?

I live in UK but i have finished college thats about it i work for 20 hours a week and i am not getting enough to go on rent. I have helped my mum everytime my salary comes in my bank that all my salary finishes before the next time it comes and i have hardly asny left and my mm is saying i have to spend on travel which is 20.00 which means i hardly have anything left for food and other things. I have tried talking to sikh helpline the volunteers are not calling me back and they dont speak to my mum she is treating me so bad =. I cant talk to my friends as they dont know my problem. I dont know whether i can get housing benfit as i have no apartment. 

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Do you have any elders in your family, group of friends, relatives who you can speak too?  if you can't find someone in your circle, then contact Sikh helpline or some other trusted agency. 

I have uncles but my mum lies to them and even they dont trust me or care for me they listen to my mum. 

7 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

First of all don't stop doing Nitnem & Ardas.

Secondly seek advice from 

http://www.sikhhelpline.com

http://www.sikhfamilyhelpline.com

https://kaurlife.org/support/

Third think about getting married and moving out.

Search profiles or post yours on Gurmat.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Waheguru ju ki khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, 

I will try to stop doing paath thank you for the links i will contact them. But i am feeling so down mym mum constsntly fights with me day and night. She keeps keeping everything aeway from me and she is not letting me use anything in the house saying it's mine and telling me to 'f*** off' every time when i say i help out on so much and i cant use anything. I cant even afford a bedsit it is so expensive. 

6 hours ago, simran345 said:

Good advice by Singhbj paji, contact one of the above organisations he's pasted. 

Keep hope and trust in Waheguru. 

Thank you panjee.

I'm not sure how or if this group can help you, but it's worth a try to contact Sikh Youth Birmingham, do a search for them on fb.

Call them and explain your situation and ask if they can put you in the right direction. 

Also contact your local council, and find their website online. They will have the appropriate sections on there, who you can contact for advise on any help you can get, housing, moving out, etc. 

Guest observer
21 hours ago, Guest familyproblems said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. 

I am suffering so much at home im 24 and i do japji sahib or rehraas sometimes i dont do any. My mum hates me since i was born i dont know why. My dad left her before i was even born and she has been hated on me. She listens to everything my brother does or say and fights and argues with me all the time over him and always start fighting with me then tells my uncles and aunties i am harrasing her when it is the other way around. She lies so much and is saying i will do whatever to get you out of the house and she as gone to social services she said and she wants to me on the street. She wants the worse thing for me and has given me so much badua and said the worst thing a mother can say to her child. She is trying to chuck me out. I literally have noone who i can go to or anyone i can seek help from and i just do not know what to do. I do paath still nothing happens i dont know why i have a life like this? Have i done something bad last janam???? what should i do to fix my life. I cant even afford to go on rent by myself.. and i dont know whether i should talk to a gyani or not? 

I think your mom is suffering from mental health issues. No parent wants the worse for their own kids unless they have some serious underlying mental health issues. Perhaps you can talk to some doctor or relatives to see whats wrong with her.

Also if your mom is trying to get you out the house then you need to start making plans to move out to good friends or cousins you can spend a short time staying at until your back on your feet. If your a male chances are the council will not help you get shelter so you will probably be out on the streets.

Paath is good but is not a miracle cure, you dont get automatically granted God's blesses and wishes granted just cos you do prayer paath nor you will get blessed if you dont make efforts yourself to get out of that situation.

4 hours ago, Guest observer said:

Paath is good but is not a miracle cure, you dont get automatically granted God's blesses and wishes granted just cos you do prayer paath nor you will get blessed if you dont make efforts yourself to get out of that situation.

Keep your nastik views to yourself.  You don't know the power of paath/ardas.  Who says paath is good?  Paath is not some average solution that is not necessary.  Gurbani says ardas/paath is my only strength.  

16 hours ago, Guest familyproblems said:

I live in UK but i have finished college thats about it i work for 20 hours a week and i am not getting enough to go on rent. I have helped my mum everytime my salary comes in my bank that all my salary finishes before the next time it comes and i have hardly asny left and my mm is saying i have to spend on travel which is 20.00 which means i hardly have anything left for food and other things. I have tried talking to sikh helpline the volunteers are not calling me back and they dont speak to my mum she is treating me so bad =. I cant talk to my friends as they dont know my problem. I dont know whether i can get housing benfit as i have no apartment. 

I have uncles but my mum lies to them and even they dont trust me or care for me they listen to my mum. 

Waheguru ju ki khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, 

I will try to stop doing paath thank you for the links i will contact them. But i am feeling so down mym mum constsntly fights with me day and night. She keeps keeping everything aeway from me and she is not letting me use anything in the house saying it's mine and telling me to 'f*** off' every time when i say i help out on so much and i cant use anything. I cant even afford a bedsit it is so expensive. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Guest, past life Karma can be erased or minimalised through Gurbani, Naam & Saadhsangat.

So try to increase all three and Waheguru will take care of your problems.

Being in your mother's shoes is extremely difficult, last evening at a birthday party my aunty ji became emotional & said she has managed to keep her family together for 25 years after divorce. She could have very well left the kids or given custody to husband but did not. So as a kid you too should respect mother for doing that !

Money will come & go in life but one should follow Dharma, perform family duties.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh