Guest familyproblems

family problems- feeling lonely

13 posts in this topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. 

I am suffering so much at home im 24 and i do japji sahib or rehraas sometimes i dont do any. My mum hates me since i was born i dont know why. My dad left her before i was even born and she has been hated on me. She listens to everything my brother does or say and fights and argues with me all the time over him and always start fighting with me then tells my uncles and aunties i am harrasing her when it is the other way around. She lies so much and is saying i will do whatever to get you out of the house and she as gone to social services she said and she wants to me on the street. She wants the worse thing for me and has given me so much badua and said the worst thing a mother can say to her child. She is trying to chuck me out. I literally have noone who i can go to or anyone i can seek help from and i just do not know what to do. I do paath still nothing happens i dont know why i have a life like this? Have i done something bad last janam???? what should i do to fix my life. I cant even afford to go on rent by myself.. and i dont know whether i should talk to a gyani or not? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to move out. Get benefits, welfare or move to womens shelter. Google the closest shelter. Also try to move into government housing. Maybe get scholarship or financial aid to go to college and live in the dorms

Yes, talk to a gyani, your relatives, sikh helpline, govt agencies 

Where do u live? Uk? India? Canada?

Edited by Not2Cool2Argue
Auto correct
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have any elders in your family, group of friends, relatives who you can speak too?  if you can't find someone in your circle, then contact Sikh helpline or some other trusted agency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

First of all don't stop doing Nitnem & Ardas.

Secondly seek advice from 

http://www.sikhhelpline.com

http://www.sikhfamilyhelpline.com

https://kaurlife.org/support/

Third think about getting married and moving out.

Search profiles or post yours on Gurmat.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Good advice by Singhbj paji, contact one of the above organisations he's pasted. 

Keep hope and trust in Waheguru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You need to move out. Get benefits, welfare or move to womens shelter. Google the closest shelter. Also try to move into government housing. Maybe get scholarship or financial aid to go to college and live in the dorms

Yes, talk to a gyani, your relatives, sikh helpline, govt agencies 

Where do u live? Uk? India? Canada?

I live in UK but i have finished college thats about it i work for 20 hours a week and i am not getting enough to go on rent. I have helped my mum everytime my salary comes in my bank that all my salary finishes before the next time it comes and i have hardly asny left and my mm is saying i have to spend on travel which is 20.00 which means i hardly have anything left for food and other things. I have tried talking to sikh helpline the volunteers are not calling me back and they dont speak to my mum she is treating me so bad =. I cant talk to my friends as they dont know my problem. I dont know whether i can get housing benfit as i have no apartment. 

 

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Do you have any elders in your family, group of friends, relatives who you can speak too?  if you can't find someone in your circle, then contact Sikh helpline or some other trusted agency. 

I have uncles but my mum lies to them and even they dont trust me or care for me they listen to my mum. 

 

7 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

First of all don't stop doing Nitnem & Ardas.

Secondly seek advice from 

http://www.sikhhelpline.com

http://www.sikhfamilyhelpline.com

https://kaurlife.org/support/

Third think about getting married and moving out.

Search profiles or post yours on Gurmat.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Waheguru ju ki khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, 

I will try to stop doing paath thank you for the links i will contact them. But i am feeling so down mym mum constsntly fights with me day and night. She keeps keeping everything aeway from me and she is not letting me use anything in the house saying it's mine and telling me to 'f*** off' every time when i say i help out on so much and i cant use anything. I cant even afford a bedsit it is so expensive. 

6 hours ago, simran345 said:

 

Good advice by Singhbj paji, contact one of the above organisations he's pasted. 

Keep hope and trust in Waheguru. 

Thank you panjee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how or if this group can help you, but it's worth a try to contact Sikh Youth Birmingham, do a search for them on fb.

Call them and explain your situation and ask if they can put you in the right direction. 

Also contact your local council, and find their website online. They will have the appropriate sections on there, who you can contact for advise on any help you can get, housing, moving out, etc. 

 

 

Edited by simran345
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Guest familyproblems said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh. 

I am suffering so much at home im 24 and i do japji sahib or rehraas sometimes i dont do any. My mum hates me since i was born i dont know why. My dad left her before i was even born and she has been hated on me. She listens to everything my brother does or say and fights and argues with me all the time over him and always start fighting with me then tells my uncles and aunties i am harrasing her when it is the other way around. She lies so much and is saying i will do whatever to get you out of the house and she as gone to social services she said and she wants to me on the street. She wants the worse thing for me and has given me so much badua and said the worst thing a mother can say to her child. She is trying to chuck me out. I literally have noone who i can go to or anyone i can seek help from and i just do not know what to do. I do paath still nothing happens i dont know why i have a life like this? Have i done something bad last janam???? what should i do to fix my life. I cant even afford to go on rent by myself.. and i dont know whether i should talk to a gyani or not? 

I think your mom is suffering from mental health issues. No parent wants the worse for their own kids unless they have some serious underlying mental health issues. Perhaps you can talk to some doctor or relatives to see whats wrong with her.

Also if your mom is trying to get you out the house then you need to start making plans to move out to good friends or cousins you can spend a short time staying at until your back on your feet. If your a male chances are the council will not help you get shelter so you will probably be out on the streets.

Paath is good but is not a miracle cure, you dont get automatically granted God's blesses and wishes granted just cos you do prayer paath nor you will get blessed if you dont make efforts yourself to get out of that situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest observer said:

 

Paath is good but is not a miracle cure, you dont get automatically granted God's blesses and wishes granted just cos you do prayer paath nor you will get blessed if you dont make efforts yourself to get out of that situation.

Keep your nastik views to yourself.  You don't know the power of paath/ardas.  Who says paath is good?  Paath is not some average solution that is not necessary.  Gurbani says ardas/paath is my only strength.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guest familyproblems said:

I live in UK but i have finished college thats about it i work for 20 hours a week and i am not getting enough to go on rent. I have helped my mum everytime my salary comes in my bank that all my salary finishes before the next time it comes and i have hardly asny left and my mm is saying i have to spend on travel which is 20.00 which means i hardly have anything left for food and other things. I have tried talking to sikh helpline the volunteers are not calling me back and they dont speak to my mum she is treating me so bad =. I cant talk to my friends as they dont know my problem. I dont know whether i can get housing benfit as i have no apartment. 

 

I have uncles but my mum lies to them and even they dont trust me or care for me they listen to my mum. 

 

Waheguru ju ki khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh, 

I will try to stop doing paath thank you for the links i will contact them. But i am feeling so down mym mum constsntly fights with me day and night. She keeps keeping everything aeway from me and she is not letting me use anything in the house saying it's mine and telling me to 'f*** off' every time when i say i help out on so much and i cant use anything. I cant even afford a bedsit it is so expensive. 

 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Guest, past life Karma can be erased or minimalised through Gurbani, Naam & Saadhsangat.

So try to increase all three and Waheguru will take care of your problems.

Being in your mother's shoes is extremely difficult, last evening at a birthday party my aunty ji became emotional & said she has managed to keep her family together for 25 years after divorce. She could have very well left the kids or given custody to husband but did not. So as a kid you too should respect mother for doing that !

Money will come & go in life but one should follow Dharma, perform family duties.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Keep your nastik views to yourself.  You don't know the power of paath/ardas.  Who says paath is good?  Paath is not some average solution that is not necessary.  Gurbani says ardas/paath is my only strength.  

What a simpleton you are then. Gurbani is talking in methaphoric terms not literal terms. You literalist low IQ pendus are the reason why some sikhs become disillusioned with sikhi when their ardas and paath is not answered and they begin to wonder if other religions maybe better.

End of the day paath and ardas is only answered by waheguru if you make efforts yourself for that goal that you want. I've seen thousands of cases where pendu punjabis thought praying will help them ease their family members mental health issues or let them win lottery to ease financial burdens or get a suitable match for marriage for themselves. 99% of the time these requests go unfulfilled and unanswered why? because God wants you to put in the efforts to achieve them and not ask him all the time like he is some kinda hindu god or genie granting wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winter weather causes much depression, and the only way to overcome is to imagine Guru Gobind Singh Jio magnificient long Kirpan waving over all depressed souls to keep all in chardhi kala, Guru Nanak Dev Jio kirpa dya karin Guest Family Problems parivaar nu atey sab Sikhan nu_/\_

Sarab rog ka aukhad Naam daily, and keep Bhai Manpreet Singh Jio, Bhai Jeevan SIngh or Bhai Harpreet Singh keertan on 24/7 ji

Get sandlewood home fragrance, and try talking to your mother, when she seems willing to confide in you bethi jio?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    •       Why are you playing into her games?  She is being a brat.  She's the little child in the store aisles crying for a chocolate bar.  Ignore her whining and crying.  Go on with your day as a man with strength and show her you don't need her.  Flip the tables, show her, she needs you and the family.  Show her, you and your parents are one unit and will not be broken.    This has nothing to do with marrying a girl from india.  Majority of the women born and/or raised in western countries don't even know how to cook.  Forget about living with the parents after marriage.  Even if they live with the parents, they can't cook roti for the father in law, what use is such a woman, who can't cook for her husband's parents.  Might as well get a maid they are cheaper because they don't take half of your stuff.  All these western girls know is how to spend money on a face mask and body massages by men.  They will gladly take their clothes off for a massage, but will go to kill the father in law if he ask for a cooked meal.  Their priorities are all screwed up.  They gladly take their clothes off for a picture on instragram.  Why do some of these mona who are married to these western girls drink so much?  Because they are upset with themselves for marrying a sl*t.  They couldn't think straight at the time of marrying the bimbo because they were look for the wrong qualities.  Their dad warned them about marrying the girl who gives the milk for free, but they were lost in the face mask.  The grass is not greener on the other side.  If anything it's manure and second hand sloppy joe's.  You can fix your issue.  Best thing you can do is not show you are being hurt by her.  By showing you are hurt, she thinks sooner or later you will give into her demands.  Show her, you can care less of her stupid demands and are happy with living with the family.   Don't scare her or show any sign of violence or  show any sign of any weakness in you.  Many guys have been in your situation. When she ask for something, ask her to do something which she refuses to do.  She says no, walk away and ignore her request.  Children who don't eat their vegetables ask for ice cream, but smart parents don't give them ice cream till the child eats the vegetables and makes it clear, no ice cream till vegetables are done.  She has a roof over her head, bed to sleep on, and food to eat.  Anything extra she ask for is not to be provided.  You are not her servant, she needs to play an equal role in the household to be treated as an equal.  Your parents and you are not their to serve her wants and desires. 
    • Guy's this news seems to be racist but considering Socio-political environment in UK it should be okay. I remember getting stares from Londoners having this t-shirt on.
    • Yes this backwards post is a lot more professional.  Make sure to wipe the dirt off of your knees after leaving your bosses office.  What does your situation have to do with another person's issues?  NOTHING!!!! Stop your crying and whining and take off your wife's dress.  The original poster's wife doesn't want to work and wants to leave the house.  The guy wrote nothing about mother in law being anything.  Yet, you damn dress wearing men target the mother in law?  Your wife's dress is too tight for you take it off, it's making you see things.  With a weak father like you, your kids are going to turn out to be push overs, whether you leave the house or not.  You are the problem, not your dad.  Grow a pair.  If it wasn't for your parents, you wouldn't exist and neither will the fetus in your wife's belly.  Damn you are d*mb.  You must have gone to school to be this stupid, no one is this stupid without going to school for it.  The original poster wrote nothing about his family telling him to disrespect the wife.  Instead his wife is disrespecting his family by being a sloth and mentally abusing the husband into depression and sadness.  My request to you little men with wife's dresses on is to get DNA checks on whose kids you are raising. 
    • With all due respect, as long as he isn't breaking forum rules he should be free to post whatever he wishes. If Jagsaw has seen fit to create a special little enclave on this forum where he can espouse his certain brand of beliefs and delusions to a willing audience, despite being banned, anyone should be free to post whatever they feel to be suitable (within the rules), especially when being directly addressed by the creator of this thread. 
    • Isis fed baby to its mother and raped a 10-year-old girl to death in front of family, Iraqi MP claims. Extremist group have waged campaign of genocide against the minority group. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-fed-baby-mother-raped-girl-death-family-iraqi-mp-vian-dakhil-a7811216.html?amp