what do you guys make of SikhTalk on insta?

genie

1. Stop looking at Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji as only a spiritual leader.

Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a spiritual leader.  He is the only leader of this universe in every aspect.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji is Vaheguru himself and the Guru. The power that made Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji who he is and why he did things in a certain way was because he was the divine and he had divine reasons.  Karl Marx did not believe in a higher being.  He said religion was only there to give false hope to the oppressed.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji said religion is the only thing that matters.  Religion, Sikhi, is your breath of life and without it, you are dead.  Such harsh words from Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji for the atheist and harsh words from Karl Marx for the religionist, puts them at odds. 

The base of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's teachings is Vaheguru, to believe, worship, love, devote, sacrifice yourself for Vaheguru.  Karl Marx denies the existence of Vaheguru. 

2. Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji was the ultimate revolutionary that worked for justice for everyone.  He challenged the status quo and changed societies social structures : He adds a reason for saying the above:  challenging caste system and he ultimately wants to say both challenged the caste systems in their own respected areas.

Does not the reason behind why both did what they did matter?  Any person who studies philosophy and religion know the reason behind the act is the most important component and the act is a product of the reason.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji spoke against the caste system because people were being denied equal right to religion and resulted in not merging with Vaheguru.  Bhagat Namdev ji was thrown out of a mandir.  Lower caste and women could not enter religious institutions.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji taught Sikhi so every human being knowns he can merge into Vaheguru by following the Guru's teachings.  The product was getting rid of the caste system.  Now look at the other side.  Karl Marx saw people suffering and wanted them to be treated fairly.  Go back to the original point, living is only worth while if Sikhi is your breath of life.  If Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji was about bringing equal rights and discard the old social systems as Karl Marx.  Then he, Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji, might as well created a perfect universe from the beginning, where no one suffers and there is an abundance of wealth for everyone to have and use.  The powers of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji are limitless and can change this world in a split second.  Any person who tries to view Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji from a human being perspective has not read Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's writing.  They have superficially gone through Gurbani and have been biased against Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.  If all humans are equal, how would a person like this ignorant child explain, Satguru Nanak is the greatest, who has saved me?  How can there be a greatest, when all humans are equal?  His simple logic is lacking any depth of Gurbani or understanding of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's teachings.

3. Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji openly spoke out against the issues wealth is creating.  Wealth in Punjabi is called maya.  Whoever worships wealth is known has a mayadhari and who also commonly known as a capitalist.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji knew accumulating masses amount of wealth is not possible without sin.

Ignorance breeds ignorance, wealth has never been a problem in Sikhi.  The attachment to wealth is described by the Gurus as the problem.  Wealth in Punjabi is not called maya.  Maya is the things that take a person away from Vaheguru, which means this instragrams users ignorant thoughts are maya because they take him away from Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji true teachings.  He better spend all his ignorant thoughts on his atheist teachers because that is the only way, he will see the true wealth of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's teachings.  Wealth necessarily does not take away a person from Vaheguru.  Next remark by him is the ultimate half retard moment of his life. Capitalist system does not create mayadharis and neither is mayadhari the same as capitalist system.  If it did, Bhagat Ravidas ji would have been lost in his sales of dead animal skin and his Bani would not be in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.  The Gurus used the capitalist system.  They owned land, their own houses and other material goods.  Again it's the reason why a person own these things through any system.  Through the capitalist system, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji acquired a lot of wealth to fight battles.  A lot of Sikhs donated, but where did you think these Sikhs obtained the goods given to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji?  The goods didn't fall out of the sky or magically appear after saying Karl Marx the atheist three times.  The Sikhs worked hard and acquired the wealth.

He goes on further on the topic of honest living and again he takes the wrong approach by not exploring the reason why Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji said to make an honest living and share what you have with others. 

8 hours ago, StarStriker said:

On 18/02/2017 at 0:38 AM, genie said:

Oh touchy are we? are you him or related/friends with him? lol your very defensive of these guys all of a sudden

I've interacted with the sikhtalk guy on facebook  before in the past few months over the brexit vote issue and others have said he blocks polite people just for challenging his narrative on his social media accounts he censors people. so anyways like I said I agree with some of his views but not when they concern leftist marxist communist agenda then no i dont agree. Others who I know who have interacted with him on various platforms see him as an arrogant pro-islamic grooming, pro-gay marriage censorship loving commie I have not come to that conclusion yet.

I'm just giving my views of what I have observed about him and the other "inqulab guy" and I qualified it with an "if" so if he does that or has those kinda non-sikh ideological views then he is fair game to be challenged and called out in my personal view just as they attack and slander others on social media.  However if both of them do not hold anti-khalistan views then fair enough I have left my final assessment on them on hold until they clarify where they stand on certain issues (ie islamic grooming gangs, khalistan sikh nationhood, etc) I will let what others think of them in the forum.

All of a sudden? No. Am I related to him/ a friend? Nope. Am I him? Nope. I'm defending neither. I don't even know the "inquilab" guy. I thought I made my issue pretty clear- why slander him for having a differing opinion? I don't agree with half the stuff he posts but there is also sense in what he says. But just because I don't agree with him, I won't turn to a forum to back bite him without allowing him to defend himself when I could very simply have a discussion with him where I may actually learn something from him/ teach him something.

We're all brothers. I apologise if I came across rude. Bhul chuk muaf ji. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji.

• 6 months later...
11 minutes ago, Sukhtalk said:

Or alternatively message me on this feed. I cannot promise quick replies as I'm new to this forum and reply only when I can visit the site. 

You must be special.  Posting the same video twice on two different threads.  And you will be replying very quickly because you are very eager to get responses.  

What do you want achieve from the above video?

Do you want split sikhs?

Do you want to spread your views?

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, Sukhtalk said:

Hi, it's me... SikhTalk. 

Here's my response to all your comments. 

You can learn more about me listening to the podcast I did with Wootzlife... 

Any other questions, feel free to email me. 

What is your view on economics and political structure? I've seen your Instagram, (unless you have some other accounts), and you are very much Anti-unity and Anti-traditional from what I can see, (in fact that's all I see).

• 1 month later...
On 07/09/2017 at 7:21 AM, Guest Jacfsing2 said:

What is your view on economics and political structure? I've seen your Instagram, (unless you have some other accounts), and you are very much Anti-unity and Anti-traditional from what I can see, (in fact that's all I see).

I'm anti ekta to the point where it becomes destructive in the Sikh Psyche to mobilise. And I'm anti ekta up to the point where people only choose to act until or unless the majority have reached a consensus. 

On 17/02/2017 at 9:23 PM, genie said:

No point I heard he blocks people who challenge him on some of his daft opinions.

Better to have other Sikhs to have a look at his viewpoints on here where we can discuss openly without his censorship

I usually only block people if they are extremely irrational or have been abusive. Other than that I may block people who are obviously trolls.