tattoos

Guest gupt

Fateh jI,

I am desperate to get a tattoo and honestly don't find whats wrong with it as the body will become dust one day. I feel like maybe I would like to get a tattoo because I am a creative person and would love to get a tattoo. I am not amritdhari however do try my best to be the best I can be and I would never get a tattoo of a khanda or gurbani as I feel it would be beadbi

sorry for any mistakes 

Guest Jacfsing2
On 2/16/2017 at 5:40 PM, Guest gupt said:

Fateh jI,

I am desperate to get a tattoo and honestly don't find whats wrong with it as the body will become dust one day. I feel like maybe I would like to get a tattoo because I am a creative person and would love to get a tattoo. I am not amritdhari however do try my best to be the best I can be and I would never get a tattoo of a khanda or gurbani as I feel it would be beadbi

sorry for any mistakes 

Just the procedure to get a tattoo requires to do something against Gurmat, (Kesh Di Beadbi), you can't have a tattoo without removing Kesh. If you wouldn't cut the Kesh on your head don't expect that any other part of your body has less valuable Kesh.