Sikh Band wins Grammy for Best New Age Album

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2
3 hours ago, Balkaar said:

As with most things, there are exceptions. But the majority of diaspora Sikhs and their representatives use this bit of their history as a political crutch very often - look no further than all the lump-in-throat recollections of Sikh involvement in the world wars. 

Bharat, (no place called India existed), was a place where people despite not knowing the truth from pre-1469 were still trying to do Bhagti in ways they felt were right; however, these 3HOers despite knowing the truth still practice outdated false spirituality. Which is why I give more respect to Non-Sikhs who despite not knowing the truth, genuinely want to become better and make humanity and society and more gracious place to live. We got our Ravidas's and Kabir's; while they have people like Snatam Ghadar.

The fact that this gora 3H0 afflicted Sikh group won the "new age" category shows they them up for being New age hippy's and not Sikh ideologically driven and motivated. However to their credit I must admit I prefer these groups Sikh related music than most so called Sikh music created by Punjabi raagi's who have no musical talent but just want fame and fortune because they couldnt get other jobs.

inferiority complex to gora's started with the caste system of the brahmin hindu's. So the more castist you are ie you believe in marrying into your own so called caste then you are part of the problem and not the solution. Alot of Jatt and tharkhan/ramgharia/chumar families practice the anti-sikh filth of castism and thus it allows the inferiority complex to grow amoung them often their daughters marry non-sikh goray thinking they are superior to their own people and culture. Most gora readily admit they are superior in terms of most of them living in the "first world" they look down on "3rd worlders" overlooking the fact their forefathers stole, looted precious resources, raped and genocided the 3rd world nations of other non-white people  hence why they are in a more privileged position in the world.

Back in the days of the Sikh empire the white European travelers used to be so jealous and marveled at how this brown skinned punjabi nation of Sikhs were so advanced and had such a strong military power that they dare not mess with unless they wanted to be destroyed. But because of our own punjabi people plotting against each other and helping the enemy to come to their aid and divide us. Then the enemy was able to subjugated our nation and other rich brown indigenous peoples throughout the world by such actions. Divide and rule is as old as civilization itself and it works

The way around this inferiority and superiority complex is not to judge the person by their colour or caste. And neither is it to praise one race over another... the solution around this is check how close the person if following Sikhi. How much they are contributing to spreading of Sikhi....and sikh values.

what do people think about the fact that the raag has been stripped from the shabad and replaced by enya style vocalisations with pauses in strange places ? Is this making it harder to understand the whole pangti and thus message which bad raag renditions (egotistical) do? Do you feel this kind of anglicising the Gurbani  is a little too disrespectful ,kind of saying ' you've got no idea how to do things we'll show you' . I've heard hiphop Jaap Sahib and other things but they have tried to elevate the understanding/memorising of the bani not highlighting the person singing above it . But th.is seems more of the latter than the first 

Hmm ...

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I'm not the only one to have noticed the dodgy framing of this issue 

https://naujawani.com/blog/why-such-disregard-for-punjabi-sikhs

That's a good article, I think alot of Punjabi Sikhs with inferiority complexes who hold up "gore Sikhs" as some kinda romantised beacon of perfection of Guru's Sikhi are sadly mistaken. From the social media accounts I have come across, very few "Gore" and "kalay" Sikhs are following mainstream Sikhi. Most of them are into the new age horoscopes hippy occultism that takes inspiration from brahminwad hinduism and black magic jewish kalabah.

Question we need to ask is, why is it so hard for these 3HO type Sikhs to follow proper Sikhi? Surely it cant be that hard.

3 hours ago, genie said:

That's a good article, I think alot of Punjabi Sikhs with inferiority complexes who hold up "gore Sikhs" as some kinda romantised beacon of perfection of Guru's Sikhi are sadly mistaken. From the social media accounts I have come across, very few "Gore" and "kalay" Sikhs are following mainstream Sikhi. Most of them are into the new age horoscopes hippy occultism that takes inspiration from brahminwad hinduism and black magic jewish kalabah.

Question we need to ask is, why is it so hard for these 3HO type Sikhs to follow proper Sikhi? Surely it cant be that hard.

Harder to make money from pure Sikhi that's for sure... I mean 3HO old guard were in on all the rackets that the 'Siri Sahib' blessed including fraud , arms deals, fleecing sangat's daswand including the vicharey gorey lower downs who worked like dogs for the pittance wages and put their daswand together and using it to have slap up meals at top restaurants and buy jewellery

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Harder to make money from pure Sikhi that's for sure... I mean 3HO old guard were in on all the rackets that the 'Siri Sahib' blessed including fraud , arms deals, fleecing sangat's daswand including the vicharey gorey lower downs who worked like dogs for the pittance wages and put their daswand together and using it to have slap up meals at top restaurants and buy jewellery

One of the most authentic white "gora" Sikhs around, gursant singh, who actually adheres to mainstream Sikhi exposed 3H0 types and their weird practices in many posts and youtune videos like the one below.

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

Also they are very adamant that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is not Vaheguru's Sargun form, yet they worship Hindu Gods like they are some messiah or something. Something every true and real Sikh Jatha puts as a foundation stone; they completely ignore, (note the other 2 groups to also disbelieve in this are Missionaries and the Lost-Sikhs).