Gurdass Mann - Punjab Song - Anti Drugs

Hammertime007

22 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

The song would have suited sukshinder shinda, a pretty clean living guy who knows what alcohol can do,  due to what happened with his elder brother. He has also done songs like this before. Also raj kakarra the most known for dharmic geet not the most known singer.

Yea 100% singh, shinda is well behaved individual! I remember a video, where 1 of his band members, kaka mohanwalia,who took amrit in recent yrs, sed while all misbehaved on tour, shinda was the clean bandha! 

Also yes, raj kakkra is a brilliant lyricists and is blatant khalistani, without sayin out loud, and is a true sikh! Just like, he makes songs/films on subjects, he knows will get banned/financial loss, but does them bcoz he genuinely cares.

Jazzy b is as bad as all of them that spew poison.  Music is a powerful tool that's why Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji has written in the bani about refraining from  evil music.  Don't condone Shinda or Jazzy a little good is worthless to the amount of youth in India who want to look like Jazzy B and play Bhangra on the tractor whilst the Gurdwara speaker is on.

they all promote alcohol which is the stepping stone to more nasheh as you enter bad society 

The video doesn't miss out anything and shows the depressing truth.   from start to finish...............................                  1. Fools at weddings with guns,  who shot that girl. are depicted.                                                                  2. Scum who throw acid at girls when they turn scum down.                                                                          3. Punjabi bimbo types who would rather drink wine than look after their kids.                                                                                                          4. Milk replaced by alcohol.                                                                  5.flithy water                                                                                                    6. Old men fitter than young men.                                                             7.a son cannot even carry the body of his dead father as too high on drugs,  the daughter has to do instead.                                                                                                               8. Beadbhi Of Guru Granth Sahib.                .....  Ends with some reciting of ardass. 

2 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

The video doesn't miss out anything and shows the depressing truth.   from start to finish...............................                  1. Fools at weddings with guns,  who shot that girl. are depicted.                                                                  2. Scum who throw acid at girls when they turn scum down.                                                                          3. Punjabi bimbo types who would rather drink wine than look after their kids.                                                                                                          4. Milk replaced by alcohol.                                                                  5.flithy water                                                                                                    6. Old men fitter than young men.                                                             7.a son cannot even carry the body of his dead father as too high on drugs,  the daughter has to do instead.                                                                                                               8. Beadbhi Of Guru Granth Sahib.                .....  Ends with some reciting of ardass. 

like I said loads of fault finding not one solution, not one finger lifted against the corrupt politicians and their gunda police too scared of going into thane.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

like I said loads of fault finding not one solution, not one finger lifted against the corrupt politicians and their gunda police too scared of going into thane.

His is a conveniently selective view of the situation. Some issues and responsibility must be attributed to the individual, but broad issues that affect a mass of people come from the top. He has the profile and clout to make a difference and lay bare what's going on in Punjab, but the will isn't there. The religious hierarchy are viewed with mistrust; the perception is that behind the facade they're as self-serving as anyone else. Someone like GM could get the ball rolling, but I don't think he wants to place himself in a situation where he stands out as a target. A combination of complacency and perhaps a sense of ambivalence fuelled by being incredibly wealthy (too much to lose) is the cause, in my opinion, despite this "protest" song. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1209065309148892&id=866577660064327

ਕੰਜਰੀ ਦਾ ਆਖਰੀ ਗਿੜਦਾ ,,,,, ਭਗਤਾਂ ਲਈ ਖਾਸ 

ਇਸ਼ਕ ਦਾ ਠੇਕੇਦਾਰ ,,,,, ਸਿੱਖਾ ਦੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਰੱਬੀ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਦੱਸ ਰਿਹਾ ,,,,,, ਤੇ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਰਚੇਤਾ ,,,,,,ਸਿੱਖਾ ਦੇ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਚੱਲ ਰਹੇ ,,, ਸਾਰੇ ਡੇਰਿਆ ਦੇ ਪਖੰਡੀ ਸਾਧਾਂ ਨੂੰ ,,,, ਇਸਨੇ ਰੱਬ ਬਣਉਣ ਦਾ ਠੇਕਾ ਲਿਆ 

ਆਪਣੇ ਮੂੰਹੋ ਕਹਿ ਰਿਹਾ ,,,,  ਜਦ ਵੀ ਇਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਅੱਗਿਉ ਲੰਘਦਾ ,ਨ ਇਸਦੀ ਬਿਰਤੀ ,, ਉਸ ਡੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਚਲ ਰਹੇ ਪਖੰਡ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ 
                 ਇਸ ਕੰਜਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਣਕਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ,,, ਨਾ ਹੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਅਰਥਾ ਪਤਾ ਨੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਉਪਦੇਸ਼ 
     ਬਚ ਸਕਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਬਚ ਲਉ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਵੀ ਬੇੜਾ ਗਰਕ ਕਰਦੂ

ਭਗਤੋਂ ਅੱਖਾ ਤੋਂ ਪੱਟੀ ਲਾਹ ਲੳ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਤੁਹਡੀ ਅਗਲੀ ਪੀੜੀ ਗਲਤਾਨ ਹੈ         ਬਿਜਨਸ ਇਹਦਾ ਗਉਣਾ ਨਹੀਂ 
   ਦੇਹਧਾਰੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਰੱਬ ਵਜੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਮੋਟ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ,, ਫੈਨ ਫੋਲਵਿੰਗ ਨੂੰ ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਾ ਕੇ

ਦਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ

Screenshot_20170210-124728.png

^ pinky is Nakodar baba, murad shah. Dress sense on point ? head, not so much.

screw this Gurd-a$$  man geaza. Boy, I used to be a hardcore fan for years and I even went up and down UK with his tour back in 1990.   The brit youth of that day needed the influence of any kind of Punjabi. any kind of cultural injection that could wake up some Punjabi blood in the kids. That was the reason I gave him so much respect back then.  However, after my own battles with booze and doing putthay kamh, and then finally braking free from those depths of hell,  I got to a stage where I started hating his guts because of his "apna Punjab hovay" song.  He p**sed me off so much that I could have chopped him up if I ever saw him again. Thes geaza is a loser. He is fake  and does it all for the money. On top of that, he's the biggest effin hypocrite. He may have helped some youths like me to stay more Punjabi back then, but he's done the worst since he got bigger and bigger with the apna Punjab karh di sharaab crap.  

The 2 most hated people in music on my blacklist is gurd's A$$  himself and the overated Drake the goddammed fake.