Hammertime007

Gurdass Mann - Punjab Song - Anti Drugs

43 posts in this topic

Wheguru je ka khalsa Wheguru ji ke fateh. A very invaluable message in this song with video to match, truthful words about what's going on. Bhagat Singh was depicted in the video whether your for patriots of india or against this video is excellent. Lets hope the message gets through.

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

good at pointing the finger and yet no solutions , no sense of hypocrisy , masti baba da chela sang plenty of daru songs , smokes himself , is not a sikh , didn't marry a punjabi girl (sindhi)  so aint no point . Empty man, empty song throwing blame on Mums but where's the Dads role in this? I hate all these Tawaifs who sell themselves to the highest bidder. Anyone who is mates with KPS Gill is the enemy of the sikhs and the punjabis .

Your likely to be right in what your sayin, but the song or video is not about him. Look at the song and video,  what it highlights,  and not at Gurdass Mann. As for booze songs his one of the least.  Jazzy b sings alot about booze,  kuri,  and caste,  no one called him hypocritical when he contributed a song towards saada haq movie. 

He was caught with drugs in the 80's.  Now toward the end of his shining career of kuur parchaar he comes to his senses.  He was a class fellow of baba maan singh pehova and they both met once and maan singh said I do dharma singing and you do false singing 

Gurdas Mann is a sell out, he sold his soul many years ago and is now just following the current trend which is of criticising the drugs culture of Punjab. He's not stupid, he knows songs about sharab aren't going to sell anymore and so he bring out this song bringing in Shaheed Bhagat Singh just to get some extra plaudits. He is one of those who contributed to making the Punjab into a drug addicted state. He has composed songs such as Apna Punjab howay which propagates alcohol drinking as something positive about Punjab. He is the follower of a deadbeat chain smoking fake baba called Laadi shah. 

Edited by proactive
2 people like this

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

He has composed songs such as Apna Punjab howay which propagates alcohol drinking as something positive about Punjab.

More recent video clip of his: 

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

Your likely to be right in what your sayin, but the song or video is not about him. Look at the song and video,  what it highlights,  and not at Gurdass Mann. As for booze songs his one of the least.  Jazzy b sings alot about booze,  kuri,  and caste,  no one called him hypocritical when he contributed a song towards saada haq movie. 

How can u compare jazzy b with gurdas khan? Say watever u want bowt some of jazzys haircuts/tattoos/songs etc, but jazzy is 1st n foremost wen it comes to makin songs bowt sikhi and sikhs/shaheeds. When it came to sadda haq movie, jazzy stood up n made the song for it when nobody wud touch it. Jazzy promoted n pushed out the rajoana situation and made viral vids supportin his release.

Also these 2 artists r not comparible, as jazzy doesnt pray at the feet of some foul mouthed, naked, smokin druggy like laddi shah, nor does he invite killers of the panth (kp gill) to his album/movie launch parties. Funny isnt it how this kuttha fake gurdas releases this video, AFTER elections of panjab and not prior. We all appreciate gurdas' contribution to our language/sabyachar, makin ucha dar babeh nanak da, various panjab songs, but hes undone A LOT of that with his last decade of gandh/anti-sikhi acts. He is BLATANTLY bein payed by indian govt to do this. I saw a post on ravi singhs (khalsa aid) fb page, where sum1 wrote that ajmer singh randhawa wrote a book explaining how gurdas khan/sardool sikander were payed by kp gill in 90s to deliberatly write gandeh songs to corrupt youth of panjab. 

This song/video itself is fantastic no doubt, but his past/present actions r unforgivable! The cheek for him to complain bowt drugs/drink in panjab, wen he prays/promotes laddi shah who does EXACTLY THAT is just laughable!

I find it ironic how he takes a young bhagat singh forward into time n doesnt show him partition or even the 80/90s....wonder y eh?!

11 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

How can u compare jazzy b with gurdas khan? Say watever u want bowt some of jazzys haircuts/tattoos/songs etc, but jazzy is 1st n foremost wen it comes to makin songs bowt sikhi and sikhs/shaheeds. When it came to sadda haq movie, jazzy stood up n made the song for it when nobody wud touch it. Jazzy promoted n pushed out the rajoana situation and made viral vids supportin his release.

Also these 2 artists r not comparible, as jazzy doesnt pray at the feet of some foul mouthed, naked, smokin druggy like laddi shah, nor does he invite killers of the panth (kp gill) to his album/movie launch parties. Funny isnt it how this kuttha fake gurdas releases this video, AFTER elections of panjab and not prior. We all appreciate gurdas' contribution to our language/sabyachar, makin ucha dar babeh nanak da, various panjab songs, but hes undone A LOT of that with his last decade of gandh/anti-sikhi acts. He is BLATANTLY bein payed by indian govt to do this. I saw a post on ravi singhs (khalsa aid) fb page, where sum1 wrote that ajmer singh randhawa wrote a book explaining how gurdas khan/sardool sikander were payed by kp gill in 90s to deliberatly write gandeh songs to corrupt youth of panjab. 

This song/video itself is fantastic no doubt, but his past/present actions r unforgivable! The cheek for him to complain bowt drugs/drink in panjab, wen he prays/promotes laddi shah who does EXACTLY THAT is just laughable!

I find it ironic how he takes a young bhagat singh forward into time n doesnt show him partition or even the 80/90s....wonder y eh?!

not ironic but telling ...he is not humdard of sikhs , just another leech of the kaum's youths' blood

1 person likes this

Didn't this Gurdas Mann go to some party for that Gurbachana and Hardiv guy? As far as I'm concerned I can forgive most of his radical sins, but being a Gurbachana fanboy is something i can't forgive on any conscious.

18 minutes ago, StarStriker said:

The song would have suited sukshinder shinda, a pretty clean living guy who knows what alcohol can do,  due to what happened with his elder brother. He has also done songs like this before. Also raj kakarra the most known for dharmic geet not the most known singer.

22 minutes ago, Hammertime007 said:

The song would have suited sukshinder shinda, a pretty clean living guy who knows what alcohol can do,  due to what happened with his elder brother. He has also done songs like this before. Also raj kakarra the most known for dharmic geet not the most known singer.

Yea 100% singh, shinda is well behaved individual! I remember a video, where 1 of his band members, kaka mohanwalia,who took amrit in recent yrs, sed while all misbehaved on tour, shinda was the clean bandha! 

Also yes, raj kakkra is a brilliant lyricists and is blatant khalistani, without sayin out loud, and is a true sikh! Just like, he makes songs/films on subjects, he knows will get banned/financial loss, but does them bcoz he genuinely cares.

Edited by StarStriker

Jazzy b is as bad as all of them that spew poison.  Music is a powerful tool that's why Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji has written in the bani about refraining from  evil music.  Don't condone Shinda or Jazzy a little good is worthless to the amount of youth in India who want to look like Jazzy B and play Bhangra on the tractor whilst the Gurdwara speaker is on.

they all promote alcohol which is the stepping stone to more nasheh as you enter bad society 

Edited by singh598
1 person likes this

why are sikhs so negative about all, even when they make a positive contribution. Dont listen to him , his great grandfather did this and that Some cultures go back to the fathers crimes, we will look through entire dna sequences to put a person down

The video doesn't miss out anything and shows the depressing truth.   from start to finish...............................                  1. Fools at weddings with guns,  who shot that girl. are depicted.                                                                  2. Scum who throw acid at girls when they turn scum down.                                                                          3. Punjabi bimbo types who would rather drink wine than look after their kids.                                                                                                          4. Milk replaced by alcohol.                                                                  5.flithy water                                                                                                    6. Old men fitter than young men.                                                             7.a son cannot even carry the body of his dead father as too high on drugs,  the daughter has to do instead.                                                                                                               8. Beadbhi Of Guru Granth Sahib.                .....  Ends with some reciting of ardass. 

Edited by Hammertime007
Order

2 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

The video doesn't miss out anything and shows the depressing truth.   from start to finish...............................                  1. Fools at weddings with guns,  who shot that girl. are depicted.                                                                  2. Scum who throw acid at girls when they turn scum down.                                                                          3. Punjabi bimbo types who would rather drink wine than look after their kids.                                                                                                          4. Milk replaced by alcohol.                                                                  5.flithy water                                                                                                    6. Old men fitter than young men.                                                             7.a son cannot even carry the body of his dead father as too high on drugs,  the daughter has to do instead.                                                                                                               8. Beadbhi Of Guru Granth Sahib.                .....  Ends with some reciting of ardass. 

like I said loads of fault finding not one solution, not one finger lifted against the corrupt politicians and their gunda police too scared of going into thane.

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

like I said loads of fault finding not one solution, not one finger lifted against the corrupt politicians and their gunda police too scared of going into thane.

His is a conveniently selective view of the situation. Some issues and responsibility must be attributed to the individual, but broad issues that affect a mass of people come from the top. He has the profile and clout to make a difference and lay bare what's going on in Punjab, but the will isn't there. The religious hierarchy are viewed with mistrust; the perception is that behind the facade they're as self-serving as anyone else. Someone like GM could get the ball rolling, but I don't think he wants to place himself in a situation where he stands out as a target. A combination of complacency and perhaps a sense of ambivalence fuelled by being incredibly wealthy (too much to lose) is the cause, in my opinion, despite this "protest" song. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1209065309148892&id=866577660064327

ਕੰਜਰੀ ਦਾ ਆਖਰੀ ਗਿੜਦਾ ,,,,, ਭਗਤਾਂ ਲਈ ਖਾਸ 

ਇਸ਼ਕ ਦਾ ਠੇਕੇਦਾਰ ,,,,, ਸਿੱਖਾ ਦੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਰੱਬੀ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਦੱਸ ਰਿਹਾ ,,,,,, ਤੇ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਰਚੇਤਾ ,,,,,,ਸਿੱਖਾ ਦੇ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਚੱਲ ਰਹੇ ,,, ਸਾਰੇ ਡੇਰਿਆ ਦੇ ਪਖੰਡੀ ਸਾਧਾਂ ਨੂੰ ,,,, ਇਸਨੇ ਰੱਬ ਬਣਉਣ ਦਾ ਠੇਕਾ ਲਿਆ 

ਆਪਣੇ ਮੂੰਹੋ ਕਹਿ ਰਿਹਾ ,,,,  ਜਦ ਵੀ ਇਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਅੱਗਿਉ ਲੰਘਦਾ ,ਨ ਇਸਦੀ ਬਿਰਤੀ ,, ਉਸ ਡੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਚਲ ਰਹੇ ਪਖੰਡ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ 
                 ਇਸ ਕੰਜਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਣਕਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ,,, ਨਾ ਹੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਅਰਥਾ ਪਤਾ ਨੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਉਪਦੇਸ਼ 
     ਬਚ ਸਕਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਬਚ ਲਉ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਵੀ ਬੇੜਾ ਗਰਕ ਕਰਦੂ

ਭਗਤੋਂ ਅੱਖਾ ਤੋਂ ਪੱਟੀ ਲਾਹ ਲੳ ਨਹੀਂ ਤੇ ਤੁਹਡੀ ਅਗਲੀ ਪੀੜੀ ਗਲਤਾਨ ਹੈ         ਬਿਜਨਸ ਇਹਦਾ ਗਉਣਾ ਨਹੀਂ 
   ਦੇਹਧਾਰੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਰੱਬ ਵਜੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਮੋਟ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ,, ਫੈਨ ਫੋਲਵਿੰਗ ਨੂੰ ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਾ ਕੇ

ਦਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ

Screenshot_20170210-124728.png

^ pinky is Nakodar baba, murad shah. Dress sense on point 👌 head, not so much.

Edited by S4NGH
1 person likes this

7 hours ago, joker said:

why are sikhs so negative about all, even when they make a positive contribution. Dont listen to him , his great grandfather did this and that Some cultures go back to the fathers crimes, we will look through entire dna sequences to put a person down

positive contribution ? bro please tell us what special thing Mann has done for anyone himself ... the things I talked about are his personal responsibility nothing about he predcessors I don't care to go that far back when the problem is in front of me . No spine , no ethics , prepared to encourage sharabi culture then a couple of years when he can feel the seachange politically then hai hai ki hoya mera Punjab nu .... really if you believe he or his ilk give two pence for sikh kaum. punjab's problems you are deluded . Very few i.e. count them on one hand  actually have done anything close to make a real difference

3 people like this

screw this Gurd-a$$  man geaza. Boy, I used to be a hardcore fan for years and I even went up and down UK with his tour back in 1990.   The brit youth of that day needed the influence of any kind of Punjabi. any kind of cultural injection that could wake up some Punjabi blood in the kids. That was the reason I gave him so much respect back then.  However, after my own battles with booze and doing putthay kamh, and then finally braking free from those depths of hell,  I got to a stage where I started hating his guts because of his "apna Punjab hovay" song.  He p**sed me off so much that I could have chopped him up if I ever saw him again. Thes geaza is a loser. He is fake  and does it all for the money. On top of that, he's the biggest effin hypocrite. He may have helped some youths like me to stay more Punjabi back then, but he's done the worst since he got bigger and bigger with the apna Punjab karh di sharaab crap.  

The 2 most hated people in music on my blacklist is gurd's A$$  himself and the overated Drake the goddammed fake.

Edited by JUSTAJATT
2 people like this

The video is disturbing , it should be banned.It is showing kids how to hang themselves.There are so many vunerable people out.How did it get pass the censors

1 person likes this

On 2/13/2017 at 0:25 AM, singh598 said:

Jazzy b is as bad as all of them that spew poison.  Music is a powerful tool that's why Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji has written in the bani about refraining from  evil music.  Don't condone Shinda or Jazzy a little good is worthless to the amount of youth in India who want to look like Jazzy B and play Bhangra on the tractor whilst the Gurdwara speaker is on.

they all promote alcohol which is the stepping stone to more nasheh as you enter bad society 

If they have chosen singing as a career, they are just as bad as each other. "Jazzy B" deserves as much criticism as any, with wearing a big Khanda chain around his neck and singing trash and having half-naked girls in his music videos. I have also heard some who have seen him perform at parties saying they have seen him taking cocaine. 

I was a big fan of Gurdas Mann, and not much anymore, but at least the majority of his songs are clean.

Edited by Premi5

What a complete joke.

Gurdas Maan has played a huge role in creating the degenerate culture that now dominates Punjab.

54 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

What a complete joke.

Gurdas Maan has played a huge role in creating the degenerate culture that now dominates Punjab.

I don't think this is true, he has played a minor role. People have their own minds. Don't forget when Gurdas Mann was really big back around 25-30 years ago, there was not so much of music videos. He would have been heard, but not seen much. Bollywood, the rise of TV (a bigger influence than anything else I am certain), and looking towards the West has caused damage more than anything else. 

It is no coincidence that Sikhi has fallen in Punjab directly with the rise of those above factors.

2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I don't think this is true, he has played a minor role. People have their own minds. Don't forget when Gurdas Mann was really big back around 25-30 years ago, there was not so much of music videos. He would have been heard, but not seen much. Bollywood, the rise of TV (a bigger influence than anything else I am certain), and looking towards the West has caused damage more than anything else. 

It is no coincidence that Sikhi has fallen in Punjab directly with the rise of those above factors.

you seem to forget most people know him from his film career prior to his singing one, and singing songs about how girls and boys should be maaf from everything , and dilsaaf hona chahida  being enough is influencing people to loosen their moral standards . He is the grandaddy of the tawaifs