genie

whats going on with website lately?

32 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

Did your mummy never warn you about strangers, MisterrSingh G? Do you realise how unsafe it is for you to befriend strangers online even if you are only a 74 years sweet old soul? I urge you to be safe, MisterrSingh G.  Just don't get yourself  into serous trouble and inform everyone here (your m8s) if you ever decide to meet this person in person, so we can keep an eye on you.  Be safe!!!!

I'm sharpening my gandassa as we speak. I'll tuck it safely into my kamarkasa once I'm done, ready for any eventuality. Thank-you for your concern!

 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Grand sire ! some of ur posts on my topic regarding my sexuality did move me a bit ! but u stopped short of giving me "5 point plan" that would have in your own words alleviated most of my suffering, but u fell short of giving that. Why ? you wish me to suffer more ? 

I feel really lost at times . forever in a hopeless abyss

What's the status regarding your nitnem? Is it something you do; do you believe, or is it of no interest to you? I'm not expecting a complete overnight transformation but even easing into the mool mantar is good. Remember, let's not run before we can walk. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, silverSingh said:

MisterrSingh, you know befriending strangers online is not a good idea? Yep, even if you are only a 74 years old soul! 

 

 

You didn't hv to edit ur post. I saw the vitriol. I wonder if it has something to do with my orientation. Its not like i m going to pounce on him or something. Your post is disgraceful. No offense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

You didn't hv to edit ur post. I saw the vitriol. I wonder if it has something to do with my orientation. Its not like i m going to pounce on him or something. Your post is disgraceful. No offense 

None taken. I edited it because I realised it might be too long for a 74 old MisterrSingh G to read. My Nanna gets a headache after reading a long piece of writing at 69!  

 We are ALL EQUAL before God, regardless of our sexual orientation, color, creed, caste,whether we have hairy legs, big fat noses, head full of bald patches and only one eye in the middle of our foreheads!!! Don't worry and live a happy life. May Babba G (Wahegurru G) bless you.

 

PS: I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, so keep posting.

Edited by silverSingh
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

None taken. I edited it because I realised it might be too long for a 74 old MisterrSingh G to read. My Nanna gets a headache after reading a long piece of writing at 69!  

 We are ALL EQUAL before God, regardless of our sexual orientation, color, creed, caste,whether we have hairy legs, big fat noses, head full of bald patches and only one eye in the middle of our foreheads!!! Don't worry and live a happy life. May Babba G (Wahegurru G) bless you.

 

PS: I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, so keep posting.

Thanks. I post out of desperation. 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-sigh- I think irony is a underrated perspective on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kira said:

-sigh- I think irony is a underrated perspective on here.

deez callow yutes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind 'one eye' how about three eyes in the middle of one's forehead, lol? 

Edited by CHaamCHrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now