genie

whats going on with website lately?

32 posts in this topic

any one got any idea's  as Its been down for a couple of days and recently had same technical/hacking issues?

Definitely screwy. Makes me wonder whether the site is secure. I hope there aren't any dodgy scripts being run when anyone visits.

srigranth.org was also down pretty much while this site was down ! for some odd reason when this site is down, srigranth.org too is ! 

Yeah seems like dodgy goings on lately.

I think we should make  backup forum just in times when this one is down.

Fateh, 

We have a lot of pending updates and made the forum as secure as we could previously. We are looking at upgrading soon so hopefully things will become stable.

We will also be reviewing the site security again to make sure everything is good. For now we have to opt for on/off method.

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Definitely screwy. Makes me wonder whether the site is secure. I hope there aren't any dodgy scripts being run when anyone visits.

MisterSingh , don't know what your age is  but your posts are so mature ! Just for this sole reason, can I have a direct message convo with you brother ? 

31 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

MisterSingh , don't know what your age is  but your posts are so mature ! Just for this sole reason, can I have a direct message convo with you brother ? 

I'm 74 years old. You can PM if you like. 

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lol

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

there's no way of PM'ing u , I checked ur profile to see if it was possible . kindly pm me so we can init a convo 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

there's no way of PM'ing u , I checked ur profile to see if it was possible . kindly pm me so we can init a convo 

I can't seem to find the PM option either. They've changed it around since the upgrade. Do you know where it is?

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

12 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wot?! I'm an old soul.

Don't know if this is true or not, but if you were actually 74 years old; I'm honestly surprised that you would use the internet so well. (Don't want to say anything offensive about old people, because even if you aren't old; some guests on this site probably are for some reason or another).

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Don't know if this is true or not, but if you were actually 74 years old; I'm honestly surprised that you would use the internet so well. (Don't want to say anything offensive about old people, because even if you aren't old; some guests on this site probably are for some reason or another).

I'm a silver surfer. Plus, I'm down with the kids.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm a silver surfer. Plus, I'm down with the kids.

Do you mind if we connect outside this site ? I am really impressed by your posts . Please sir

Connect? U wot m8?!?

Nah, I'm joking. PM's genuinely the best way for me. I'm not on social media or any of that stuff. I get notifications from this site when I do get a message. There's gotta be a way to send PM! I sent one a couple of months back, but I can't see the option now.

We have some major pending updates and shall be implemented soon. Our server is not shared with anyone and @Balait_da_Sher had a very strong security in place on our server. We might also take our forum to next level of upgrade.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Connect? U wot m8?!?

Nah, I'm joking. PM's genuinely the best way for me. I'm not on social media or any of that stuff. I get notifications from this site when I do get a message. There's gotta be a way to send PM! I sent one a couple of months back, but I can't see the option now.

It's a good thing that your not on social media, better to do other stuff.

57 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

It's a good thing that your not on social media, better to do other stuff.

It's a waste of valuable of time.

Edited by MisterrSingh

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wot?! I'm an old soul.

yeah yeah we all are ...made me smile anyhoo

2 people like this

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wot?! I'm an old soul.

Haha but seriously your posts are some of the best I have read on this site. So calm and collected

2 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Haha but seriously your posts are some of the best I have read on this site. So calm and collected

Jokes aside, Gurbani helped me out - and still does - so much. I'd be a goner without it. I was the complete opposite of calm and collected, lol. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Jokes aside, Gurbani helped me out - and still does - so much. I'd be a goner without it. I was the complete opposite of calm and collected, lol. 

Tell me about it... I was in a similar situation as you but guru saved me.

1 person likes this

If anyone is still interested about the site :ehhh: we have upgraded the forum software and server software. Hopefully things will be a bit more stable.

2 people like this

18 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Connect? U wot m8?!?

Grand sire ! some of ur posts on my topic regarding my sexuality did move me a bit ! but u stopped short of giving me "5 point plan" that would have in your own words alleviated most of my suffering, but u fell short of giving that. Why ? you wish me to suffer more ? 

I feel really lost at times . forever in a hopeless abyss

On 12 February 2017 at 4:23 PM, MisterrSingh said:

MisterrSingh, you know befriending strangers online is not a good idea? Yep, even if you are only a 74 years old soul! 

Edited by silverSingh