Ted speech by descendant of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Muslim Prime Minister

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

What's it like in Cali dude? 

Do you experience much racism out there? Or is it all sunshine and orange trees? 

Really haven't experienced much racism that I can recall on top of my head, but I guess there have been a few incidents that are borderline prejudiced that I can recall. For the most part in person people aren't as bad as it's being portrayed Post President Trump. The same idiots were always there, but now trolls capitalize on the hysteria on the internet. In person I haven't really seen really many changes.

I would like to think I'm very good at picking up social queues and judging social situations quite well, but who knows maybe I'm just bad at it. For the most part I think that people are more ignorant than anything and I'm confident that the Universal ideals and message of Guru Nanak Dev Ji would always bring understanding and light to any sort of ignorance or misplaced prejudiced people may have. The main problem is political correctness is so rampant that sometimes I find people who practice political correctness are often more racist and ignorant than those who are what we/I would define as 'ignorant'. It prevents discussions from happening and doesn't foster authentic person to person interaction.

I guess California really is all sunshine and orange trees though. At least from the general region where I'm from haha 

Going to queue this song because it perfectly describes how it is here in Cali. :rofl:sardarB|