singhbj singh

SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
17 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

As far as Daas is concerned this stupid Cracker who's probably 3HO shouldn't be complaining about the institution of Jhatka, there is nothing wrong as long as it is Jhatka. If she wants to stand-up she should stand-up to the Crackers, (her ancestors), who split-up our beloved Gurus land for their own personal gain. The destruction in our Gurus communitty is her people's fault and now she takes some 3HO Amrit and somehow actually believes she can just cause chaos in our community, way too much of her Cracker Privilege being used here and some stupid Punjabis will a-s-s-k-i-s-s to her just cause she's an Anglo person. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JHATKA!

Edited by Jacfsing2

simran345    2,459

And when the police come, they're going to ask:

Police - "what's the problem?". 

Loud lady - "arrest them all, they're using Fairy Liquid"

Police - " 🤔😏, what do you think we are, the Ecover Squad or wat? " 

• Like 2

S4NGH    547

She clearly doesn't seem all there. And if she is, what is there to learn from the video? Zilch. Why circulate such a video?

• Like 1

Akalifauj    792
19 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

She clearly doesn't seem all there. And if she is, what is there to learn from the video? Zilch. Why circulate such a video?

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

• Like 2

S4NGH    547
16 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

Wow generalise much?! This video shows a TRUE picture of WHITE sikhs. I'm sure every single white sikh out there is an exact clone of this one woman.

And those vids that get posted almost weekly of a gurdwara pardhan (who happens to be punjabi) is a true representation of you?

Akalifauj    792
9 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Wow generalise much?! This video shows a TRUE picture of WHITE sikhs. I'm sure every single white sikh out there is an exact clone of this one woman.

And those vids that get posted almost weekly of a gurdwara pardhan (who happens to be punjabi) is a true representation of you?

Your animated outrage is comical.  Relax and read it again.  Punjabi sikhs were being targeted on this site and called terrorist for favoring singhs who punished people for committing beadbi. As i said in my first post this is the perspective i wrote my post.  And now i am calling for suggestions from the original people who called singhs terrorist, names for the white sikhs.  

Obviously neo won't ever make a name for the white sikhs because he is biased and hates his own brown Skin.  

• Like 1

S4NGH    547
22 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Your animated outrage is comical.  Relax and read it again.  Punjabi sikhs were being targeted on this site and called terrorist for favoring singhs who punished people for committing beadbi. As i said in my first post this is the perspective i wrote my post.  And now i am calling for suggestions from the original people who called singhs terrorist, names for the white sikhs.  

Obviously neo won't ever make a name for the white sikhs because he is biased and hates his own brown Skin.  

You know I was hella confused. I generally agree with your posts. And then you post that and I'm like what's up with this guy today...

My bad veere

Jhatka is acceptable if you're not having anything else to eat ! and have to survive somehow. !

Don't make jhatka an excuse for your taste for non-veg food . 

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Akal Warrior said:

You have no idea what you're talking about.  And...wow are you ever racist! You should be banned for the type of racist language you have used for white people.  How do you know she is 3ho? Isn't that that Alexandra Aitken lady? Looks alot like her.  

Anglos were responsible for all the things currently going on in our community, the Sikh Empire had the highest literacy rate in the world, and now Punjab is an educational dump. Yes, Daas did mention that she was going to get special treatment because she was white, but Daas will change that to Anglo, (Daas has nothing against white people as only one group was exclusively massacaring our people and that was Anglos). If having Daya about all those lives that died in Jalialwala Bagh, partition, and in 1984, makes Daas a racist; then I whole-heartedly invite such accusations, or one the other side of the world if having Daya for the indigenous people of Australia, the Americas, and wherever else those Anglos conquered and caused loses and sorrows for the native people, then Daas whole-heartedly accepts the label of, "racist".

foolish    21

dont really agree with circulating these type of videos.

honestly appears like the white singhni is having some mental health issues

phul chuk maaf karni

• Like 2

jkvlondon    3,510
33 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Anglos were responsible for all the things currently going on in our community, the Sikh Empire had the highest literacy rate in the world, and now Punjab is an educational dump. Yes, Daas did mention that she was going to get special treatment because she was white, but Daas will change that to Anglo, (Daas has nothing against white people as only one group was exclusively massacaring our people and that was Anglos). If having Daya about all those lives that died in Jalialwala Bagh, partition, and in 1984, makes Daas a racist; then I whole-heartedly invite such accusations, or one the other side of the world if having Daya for the indigenous people of Australia, the Americas, and wherever else those Anglos conquered and caused loses and sorrows for the native people, then Daas whole-heartedly accepts the label of, "racist".

I did think that it was Aitken's daughter  but I don't think that she wears glasses and I thought she was still in India . Obviously she has a bee in her Keshki about using non-ecologically sound things in Gurdwara but she could make a rational and polite plea for policy to change in gurdwara instead of shouting down Gurughar for her self-congratulatory White Sikhness.

- growing english veggies where does she think most of the veg she gets comes from ? most sabjis are from uk onions, potatoes, caulflowers etc except in the dead of winter where you will probably get tomatoes and salad from spain or greenhouse grown aubergines, cukes, tomatoes from holland . No one is shipping in truckloads of food from NZ, america, OZ  so she needs to chill and do research . Ecover by the way are not cleared by humane guidelines as they still use animals to test their products , so just because it says ecological it may be just as bad as regular in testing phase and biodegradeable is a very vague thing.

As for being anti-brown sikhs , unfortunately it's a mixture of white privilege and the whole 3HO spiel about you white sikhs are better sikhs then those brown ones they don't do yoga , they don't recognise Sri Chand , etc etc