singhbj singh

SIKH GORI argue with PUNJABI BIBI'S

56 posts in this topic

It is Uttrang Kaur, (Aitken's daughter), and she made a name for herself in her Anandpur locality for being an eco-warrior. She is giving a good message but in a poor fashion. Gurdwaras should be doing more to be eco-aware and recylcing, but eco-awareness is not something elder Panjabis are aware of, given the state of Panjabs soil, water and air. She needs to get the younger Sikhs to take these initiatives on more.

53 minutes ago, chatanga said:

She is giving a good message but in a poor fashion. Gurdwaras should be doing more to be eco-aware and recylcing, but eco-awareness is not something elder Panjabis are aware of, given the state of Panjabs soil, water and air. She needs to get the younger Sikhs to take these initiatives on more.

Even if she gave the greatest message: (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji being the only way to Vaheguru), she ain't getting any points for harassing people. I'm considered youth among most people, but Daas would stay away from people like her.

On 6 February 2017 at 0:01 AM, Akalifauj said:

This video shows a true picture of white sikhs.  Many punjabis have a romanticized view of how pure white sikhs are; they don't harm anyone.  But this clearly shows how aggressive (the white sikh pushes and hits the punjabi lady) they are and now its time for us to invent a name for them as their romanticized punjabi brothers did to Singhs who stood up against Gurbani beadbi.  

Any suggestions??

No.....Give us some time to think and we will soon let you know. What happened to our Punjabi Lionesses?  Why were they so utterly very passive? 

Edited by CHaamCHrick

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Even if she gave the greatest message: (Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji being the only way to Vaheguru), she ain't getting any points for harassing people. I'm considered youth among most people, but Daas would stay away from people like her.

We get your point. No one is asking you to let them come near you.

Edited by CHaamCHrick
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

No.....Give us some time to think and we will soon let you know. What happened to our Punjabi Lionesses?  Why were they so utterly very passive? 

they were showing sabar and listening her ranting , and asked her to explain what they are doing wrong... I guess they were trying to be accommodating to vechari gori .... yeah us brownies can be a little patronising too ... 

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

We get your point. No one is asking you to let them come near you.

She came to them; not the other way around. 

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

This I totally agree with you those Punjabis were basically bowing down to her cause they were blinded by white supremacy; (most Subcontinentals have an obsession with whiteness and wanting to be white).

Another point I'd like to make about this whole incident is regarding mental health and what the procedures are to remove disruptive, intoxicated, unstable and unruly people in our gurus home. Because in the end its only sangat that suffers because people will just not come to that gurdwara if they feel their safey, sanctity, peace and security is threatened. In a world where people are under alot of stress and pressure financial and have mental breakdowns these people should not be encouraged to come to gurdwara rather they should seek good sangat and therapy outside so that they dont aggravate their problems and inflict them on the innocent hard working punjabi bibiyan and sangat like we saw in the clip.

Also If young liberal punjabi sewa dorks are going around allowing drunk or druggie problem non-homeless into our guru's home giving them free reign to make Sikhs feel uncomfortable in their own places of worship then I'm sorry these sewa morons must stop or be exposed and cast out of the community as they are bringing more harm to our small ethnic and religious communities in the west than helping it thrive.

If lessons are not learnt how to remove people with minimum fuss and injury then someday there is going to be a huge fight where many people will be badly injured or even killed. Already we have nutjobs going back several years that have caused fights in gurdwara's worldwide and amazingly nothing has been done about it to my knowledge. No punishments and excommunications have been issued against guilty parties... I think its time a tough stance was taken... a zero tolerance policy.

1 person likes this

On 05/02/2017 at 11:47 PM, Akal Warrior said:

Wow...You're just gonna generalize white people based on a little video? Too much angry people on sikhsangat.  What's that K word that we've been warned about over and over in Gurbani? Oh yes... Krodh. 

I clearly wrote why i stated what you quoted of my post after a member mistook what i wrote.  And you still ignore what i wrote and go on a rant.  You have been around feminist too long.  Your testosterone has been over taken by estrogen.  You are the very definition of a social justice warrior.  Harsharan wanted to created a popularity contest and again hes on a mental break.  Don't go down his road.  He gained nothing from it and neither will you.  

Her heart seems to be in the right place, but the video was so cringe I couldn't watch it all. Ecofriendly and healthy langar should be promoted in the right way while respecting Sangat.

2 people like this

So much krodh... I think she should wash her inner self before anything else 

I think she lost the plot after her husband divorced her if it is uttrang kaur. I heard that even sant baba gurdev Singh ji shaheedi bagh Vale also got sick of her antics when she was living in anandpur Sahib.

Aaawwww you guys are so cutie.  You have sympathy for the white woman even though she harassed and assaulted a punjabi woman. Not one of you mention how the pu jabi woman was assaulted.  Yet in the past you guys attacked and/or stood by while neo called singhs khaliban all because the Singhs were standing up against Gurbani beadbi.  Disgraceful people.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Aaawwww you guys are so cutie.  You have sympathy for the white woman even though she harassed and assaulted a punjabi woman. Not one of you mention how the pu jabi woman was assaulted.  Yet in the past you guys attacked and/or stood by while neo called singhs khaliban all because the Singhs were standing up against Gurbani beadbi.  Disgraceful people.

Did you read my post? I said nothing for her or against her

6 hours ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

Why do people assume she is 3ho affiliated? 

because her bio mentions her exposure to sikhi via yoga ...

Don't know whether the Gori in video is Uttrang Kaur Khalsa aka Alexandra Aitken. She seemed to be influenced by Nihangs as she married one !  She was in Chardikala, humble in Prachaar video, Divorce has made her bitter. May Waheguru grant her peace.

4 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Don't know whether the Gori in video is Uttrang Kaur Khalsa aka Alexandra Aitken. She seemed to be influenced by Nihangs as she married one !  She was in Chardikala, humble in Prachaar video, Divorce has made her bitter. May Waheguru grant her peace.

problem was Singh's family wanted her to be grishti mentality and be with the family but she wanted to be free spirit and nomadic... just a mismatch of expectations

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

problem was Singh's family wanted her to be grishti mentality and be with the family but she wanted to be free spirit and nomadic... just a mismatch of expectations

From what I read online, guy didn't work "typically Nihang" so she wasn't wrong in not having babies or normal Grehasti Jeevan.

Just now, singhbj singh said:

From what I read online, guy didn't work "typically Nihang" so she wasn't wrong in not having babies or normal Grehasti Jeevan.

he was prepared to become a worker and wanted her to be a regular wife , but I guess that didn't appeal to her so much .

22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

he was prepared to become a worker and wanted her to be a regular wife , but I guess that didn't appeal to her so much .

Whatever the case, Gurdwara incident shows resentment towards ethnic Indian Sikhs.

Just now, singhbj singh said:

Whatever the case, Gurdwara incident shows resentment towards ethnic Indian Sikhs.

her background is white privilege so not really surprised by the highhanded attitude but if she considers the gurdwara her father's house she should show respect not krodh

I'm not sure whether she's the same Gori coz this video says Bibi Harvinder Kaur Khalsa.

If they both are same then Sangat must also see this video.

49 minutes ago, Sukhvirk76 said:

but that doesn't mean she was introduced or is affiliated to 3HO. many sikh from different backgrounds people enage in Yoga. Apart from the fact that 'Yoga' is a generic term. you have rajya yoga, naad yoga, kundalini yoga etc etc

cmon because it was kundalini yoga , honestly I do not know any other stream of yoga which exposes yoginis to gurbani ....do you ? Arguing for arguments sake is silly

Edited by jkvlondon

9 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

I'm not sure whether she's the same Gori coz this video says Bibi Harvinder Kaur Khalsa.

If they both are same then Sangat must also see this video.

When she tells everyone to sing along to the Gurbani shabad from Sukhmani Sahib ji, she takes up a yoga pose.  Many are not familiar with it and will make nothing of it because they don't know better.  She sits by placing her hands on her knees and then touches her thumb with her index finger.  This is one of the poses yogi bhajan taught his followers to hold as part of his yoga teachings and its a mudra.  Gurbani does not approve of mudra poses.  I was doing seva at a Akhand Paath and there was a lot of Singh there.  Time came to do Rehras Sahib.  about 15 Singhs sat together and one singh took the same pose as she has in this video while singing the shabad from Sukhmani Sahib.  I looked at him and saw it and shook my head in disbelief.  However I was not the only one to notice his manmat behaviour.  One of the senior singhs saw it and you can just see his facial expression go from happy to a very assertive look.  He immediately looked at the other singh holding the pose, who was similar in age and this singh was ready to listen to Rehras Sahib from the senior Singh.  But the senior singh was not going to let him promote his manmat in this group.  In Punjabi the senior singh, goes what are you doing, our Gurus never told us to sit in this way, wherever you learned to sit like that....leave it there and never bring it here.  We are Sikhs....there was a lot more said, but I couldn't remember all of it because I was laughing my but off and was told my a senior to stop it while he was laughing with me.  It was the most comical moment and most teachable moment in that group of Singhs.  This senior Singh did not hesitate to speak up for what is right.  And this senior singh was not some random guy.  He was respected and devoted his life to teaching Gurbani to all ages.  The singh he gave a harsh lesson to, learned from it and never got upset or didn't show he was upset.  He respected the senior singh and followed his Guru given instructions.  Some might say this was such a small thing.  But only those understand how big of a change this after contemplating over Gurbani for hours and hours. 

I have not seen the whole video.  When I watch the rest, If I see anything else that shows she got her teaching from 3ho, I will point it out here.      

Edited by Akalifauj

In all honesty it's wrong but not a big deal if people practice yoga whilst in Darbar Gurbani 

i always heard in katha that Sri Mata Ji of Guru Gobind Singh Ji were yog abhyasee 

5 hours ago, singh598 said:

In all honesty it's wrong but not a big deal if people practice yoga whilst in Darbar Gurbani 

i always heard in katha that Sri Mata Ji of Guru Gobind Singh Ji were yog abhyasee 

When the Guru gives instruction not to practice yoga for reaching Vaheguru and no mudra ever.  What leg does your comment have to stand on?  Sukhmani Sahib says stand up and sitting meditate on Naam.  So please tell me when Sant Jarnail Singh ji was in the fields doing 101 Japji Sahibs, what yoga did he perform?  Let's go further in history, when Satguru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji meditated on Vaheguru, what yoga did he perform? 

Yog abhyasee can hold a different meaning for everyone and this is why it's important to explain what a person means.  In the context of Sikhi, it means to meditate on Vaheguru as the Guru's prescribed as Mata ji did.  She would not be practicing yoga for trying to gain union with Akal Purakh.  Her husband, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, the ninth Guru of the Sikhs, who gave his head taught yog abhyasee of Akal Purakh and not of mudras.  You have been misinformed or you misunderstood the person teachings.  If you heard it from someone like Hari Singh Randhawa, then expect it to be false knowledge because he has been bought by various cults, who are looking to cash in on twisting any Sikh practice to divert people toward themselves.